oo4 (i);

t h e apartment.

OO4;

part one

Description: Posted Image

 

“Yookyung, Yookyung – stop!”

 

The girl with light brown locks turns her head over her shoulder, giving a shy smile to the younger girl behind her with horrified eyes. “I’m fine – i can do this Namjoo,” She simply states, Namjoo shook her head as she let out a deep breathe and walks closer to Yookyung. She then took the knife from Yookyung’s hand, as she continue to help her slicing the tomatoes.

 

“No wonder Kyungsoo oppa afraid to left you all alone – especially when there’s no leftover.”

 

Yookyung shyly laughs.

 

“You know that i try my best right?” Yookyung says as Namjoo sighs heavily. The girl glances over the perfectly sliced-tomatoes as she opens in awe. “Since when you were good at cooking, Namjoo?” She ask the younger girl. Namjoo shrugs, recalling all the moment when the Kims started to live by their own since Joonmyun, who were in charge at the kitchen for years, moved with his fiance upstairs. She had done all the chores for her brothers . By then, she tried to cook, realising that take-away food wasn’t all good for their health.

 

“I don’t know – it’s been years, i guess.”

 

Yookyung nods.

 

“Then what about –“

 

“No.” Namjoo cuts her line, knowing what Yookyung might ask her. “C’mon, Namjoo. It wouldn’t be hard for you to teach me. Do you want your unnie eat ramyun all the day?” Yookyung reassured her as she try her best to show the younger her puppy eyes.

 

“Stop it, Yookyung. Puppy eyes doesn’t suit you.”

 

She shoves the older girl’s playfully. “Okay, i’ll try my best to teach you.” Namjoo continued as she put the knife aside, while Yookyung smiling brightly. “Now let me try to cut the tomatoes.” “Sure – just, don’t cut your finger, Yookyung.” Namjoo says.

 

“Hey, I’m not that bad!”

 

“Yes, you are. Now – try to cut it nicely like i did.”

 

As the two focused on the ingredients, Kyungsoo walks in with a grocery bags. He frowns as he figure how Yookyung tries following Namjoo’s instruction. “Well – are you two having a cooking class in my kitchen?” He asks. Yookyung shrugs while the younger stuck out her tongue at him. “Good! That’s right, now about the pasta – “ Namjoo turns her head and continue teaching Yookyung about the dish that will make.

 

The guy on other hand shake his head. “Just don’t forget to clean the mess, okay?” He says, walking to where the two are standing, looks over the ingredients which somehow look better than the last time he found Yookyung, by herself, cooking. “Oh, you’ve done much better.” He comments as Yookyung shyly smiles. “Namjoo teach me.”

 

“She did?” He said in surprise. “What was that?” Namjo whines as she pouts, receiving a laughs from Yookyung. “I just never know you can cook.” He replies back. “Just wait until we done, Oppa.” The younger girl motions him to leave, while Yookyung – once again nodding her head. “That’s right, that would be nice.” She simply says.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll be in room.”

 

 

He rolls his eyes as his legs move further from the two.

 

“Soojung, i – “

 

Click.

 

“Hey, Soojung. It’s –“

 

Click.

 

“Don’t you dare to – “

 

“What?!” Soojung yells over the intercom and ruffles her hair. “Godness, Soojung! Is that how you greet your friend?!” The voice over the other line answers her angrly before she facepalmed herself and pressing the ‘answer’ button lazily. “I'm tired. Go away.” She replies him as she walks to the kitchen heavily.

 

Once again, thanks to Eunji.

 

Soojung has barely sleep for days because of helping her and doing all the chores ( of both of three Jungs plus one Lee – since Donghae living with them ). She pours an orange juice to the glass and turns her feet. Taking the first sip of refreshing orange juice, a figure standing closely to her. Causing the poor girl jumps in surprise as she chokes on her juice.

 

“Don’t blame me. You left the front door unlocked.”

 

Jongin waves his hand as she glares at him. “I’ll count to three and if you’re not go out i’ll call the cops.” She replies him easily. Jongin chuckles. “You know you wouldn’t do that.” Jongin says as he take her orange juice and finish it – before giving her back her empty glass. “One.” She says as she put the glass to the sink.

 

“Oh, I’m scared.”

 

Jongin mocks her as she kicks his legs harsly, causing the guy to whines in pain. “I never know you’re strong enoguh to do that.” “Two.” She push him to the front door – trying to ignoring his rants. “ Soojung, please – listen.” “Three. Times up.” She says as she push him out from the room and closing the door. Leaving Jongin outside before she locks the door. “Hey, open the door Soojung!” Jongin begs.

 

“I’ll count to three if you don’t open it – i’ll open it myself.”

 

“One. Two.”

 

“And the door wide opens, revealing the pissed Soojung with her arm folded. “Five minutes, no more.” She says as hi smiles cheekily. “Sooyeon noona says that you might need accompany. Soo – “ Jongin stops as she sighs. “I’ll be fine by myself. I just need to – “ Her stomach growls, causing Soojung to embarassed even more. Well, Jongin is her bestfriend but still, guess that she should deal with her stomach later.

 

“You mean a rest with ramen a few blocks here, and vanilla ice cream?”

 

He smirks as he throws his arm over her shoulder – forcefully drags her outside.

 

“It’s on me. Don’t worry.” Jongin says as Soojung replies sarcaticlly and locks the door.”Then I'm going to order more.”

 

“What was that?!”

 

 

“Son Naeun, I’m trying to sleep, okay!”

 

With that, she hit him with the pillow. “Wake up, Oh Sehun. I need you to help me.” She continues to hit him with the pillow on her hand. “It’s freaking 3 p.m, Naeun. Just go to Jongin, he’ll help you for sure.” Sehun groans and take his pillow to cover his ear.

 

“Jongin was out with Soojung. So, get up, now. Sehun. I. Need. Help.”

 

She hits him more, before the guy finally shots from his nap and looks at her almost angryly. “Thanks for your attention.” Naeun smiles  as she pinches the bridge of his nose. Sehun yawns. He looks at her helplessly. “What’s it this time?“   

 

“Oh, well, their parent haven’t picked them up. So, i said that i will take care of their kids and ask their parent to pick them here.”

 

Sehun frowns.

 

“How many of them?”

 

“It’s only four, a three kids and a toddler. Not a big deal. Qian unnie is outside to help too.” She said as she walks out from his room with a victorious grin. Sehun growls. He drags his foot, following the girl from behind. Welcomed by the screams, which cause him to wide awake.

 

“Oh, you’re up already!”

 

Qian says as she turns her attention from the kids, she is playing with, to Sehun. “Yeah, thanks to Naeun.” Sehun sarcasticly says as Naeun laughs. Qian shook her head, “Seems like the kids are already hungry, Naeun. ” The younger nods her head. “Yes, it’s actually a time for them to have some snack.” She take Hyunji, the toddler, from Qian’s embrance and plays with the her.

 

Once again, Sehun frowns.

 

“Where’s Luhan hyung and Namjoo?”

 

“Luhan was out to buy snacks and Namjoo left earlier to help Yookyung.” Qian explains. Sehun sighs. “He better to be here soon, I need to sleep.” He groans as the two laughs. “You know, you should just enjoy playing with this kids. They’re really cute, no wonder Naeun like to be a kindergarten teacher.” Qian says.

 

He looks at the three kids who are running inside the house.

 

“Tell me, is this how you two describe ‘cute’?”

 

Soon, the door opens. Revealing Luhan with a bunch of plastic bags on his hand. “Oh, good, finally you’re here, hyung.” Sehun says. Sehun helps him with the plastic bag, as he passes the snack to Qian and Naeun.  While Luhan picks up Hyunji and pinching her chubby cheeks. “Is Hyunji hungry? I’m sorry that oppa comes late.” He says as Hyunji stares at him with a smile.

 

Oppa, feed her. I can tell in her eyes she wants to eat – not seeing you.”

 

Naeun says jokingly as she passes him Hyunji’s snack. “Are you trying to say she doesn’t miss me?” Luhan bring his brow together as Naeun shrugs. “I didn’t say that, you did.” The frowns in his face become more visible as he dare Naeun to say what she had say and feed Hyunji her snack.

 

Hyung – “ Sehun says as the two heads shoots at his direction. “What about one of you helps Qian noona with the kids rather than having only Hyunji.” Qian clears her throats as she makes a ‘no’ sign with her hands. “No, no, it’s fine. I’m okay with kids. I can handle this. You three are a good kids, right?” She asks the three kids while they nods in aggrement.

 

“You shouldn’t distrub them, Sehun.” She says as she glares to the younger guy a few meters apart from her. “What do you mean, eonnie?” Naeun asks as she tickles Hyunji’s side, causing her to giggles. Luhan on other side somehow acting like he’s protecting Hyunji from her tickles attact. The next thing, Qian smirks, as the two turns her a look.

 

“You know – “

 

She stops, glancing to Sehun. “Don’t ask me to. Go tell them yourself, noona” Sehun says as a small smirk appears on his face. “You two like a married couple taking care of your kid.” Qian says with a laughs, while Sehun nods his head approvingly.

 

While the  two looks each at them weirdly. “Jie, something must be wrong with your brain today.” Luhan says in Chinese as he continues to feed Hyunji, while Naeun rolls her eyes. “Hey, you know i speak that language too, Lulu.” Qian replies as she give him a deathly glare.

 

 

 

“Suho this, and Suho that.”

 

Chorong mimicks Jessica’s word as she flips her hand in front of her chest, watching the two preparing  their snacks  inside the kitchen from the living room. Her brother on other side pats her head softly, before continues with a laughter as his sister turns at him with a deathly glare. “Chill noona, it’s just Sooyeon noona. She’s nice.”

 

“Yes, and she’s up to something.”

 

“No, duh. The Park Chorong is jealous. That’s it.”

 

Once again the younger guy burst into laughter, causing Chorong to hits his arm violently. She admits – she is jealous, well a little bit. Seeing her fiance being so close and touchy with another women, especially who once was his first lover. Touche. She sighs, before turning her gaze back to the television before Joonmyun caught her staring at  him and Sooyeon.

 

“Popcorns here!” Sooyeon shouts as she walks to the living room with a big bowl of popcorn and take a seat across Chorong. Soon, Joonmyun joins in, taking a seat between the grumpy Chorong and Chanyeol. “Hyung, noona is jealous.” He whispers to Joonmyun as the guy looks at him with a quite serious look. “Really? Are you serious?” He replies with a hint of amazed in his voice.

 

“I know you two talking about me.” Chorong says as she hits Chanyeol with the pillow, while Joonmyun tries to stop her. Sooyeon burst into laughter as the sight of the three having a pillow fight. “Is this how you three spent the days?” She asks them curiously. “Yes, they did.” Joonmyun replies as he laughs at the Park siblings who were still having their pillow fights in between him.

 

“Stop it noona, it’s hurt!”

 

“You stop first!”

 

Chorong says as she hits her brother with the pillow in her hand once again. “Chanyeol,” Joonmyung scolds him – only to get hits by the guy then Chorong changes her target to him. Sooyeon laughs again, before Donghae joins them causing the two Park stopping their fight and clears . The guy laughs. “Why did you two suddenly stop?” “Oh, it’s fine.” Chorong says before throwing a glare at her brother.

 

Joonmyun laughs along.

 

“Anyway, can I tell them about that?” Sooyeon says as Donghae looks at her. “Now? Don’t you think you should tell Eunji and Soojung first?” He replies. The three looks at the two confusedly. Then Sooyeon straighten her position as Donghae ruffles her hair lovingly. “Promise me, don’t tell the Jungs about this. I want to tell them myself.” She says, as the three head nods.

 

Donghae smiles.

 

“Actually – our reason to be here is – “

 

“Are you two getting married?” Chanyeol cuts, followed by Sooyeon’s giggle.

 

“Yes. We’re getting married soon.” Donghae says.

 

“Wow. That was fast.”  Joonmyun comments, while looking to his fiance who were still as shocked as him. “We’ve discussed this for a long time already, Suho. Our parents already agreed to the idea too.” Sooyeon says.

 

“When will the wedding?” Chorong asks.

 

“We’ll have it in two month.”

 

Donghae says, this time he hugs Sooyeon.

Author notes : Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooo. It's been a while. I was busy since last month so i couldn't make it to have an update for this story. But there, there's still some of people subscribe to this story - I'm really touched by that. And i don't know, something's wrong with how i write - it's seems awkward and turns out really weird. (/brb kills ma self) Oh and i planned to make an ot12/f(apinkshidae) story - i'll try to start it soon, promise! But hey, hope you enjoy the part one of this update. Thanks supporting, subscribe and upvotes!