chapter 6: Our little boy

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

" Ahhh! It's so fresh after eating some ice cream " Inna half-shouted on the way back to her home.

Dongwoon smile seeing her childness. " Are you that happy ? "

" Of course. It has been a long time I didn't eat ice cream " she pout.

" Ah! We already here, my house. Thanks for sending me home "she smile.

" It's okay. Noona, sleep well, okay. Bye " Dongwoon bid her goodbye and start to walk.

" Dongwoon-ah, wait " Inna call. Dongwoon automatically stop after a few step walking. Inna walk towards him. She immediately give him a peck on his lips and rushly mutter " I love you, too " before run into her house.

Dongwoon shock. It take a few second for his mind to digest what had happen " Did she said she love me and peck my lips ? " His mind still digest it.

" Of course. SHE LOVE ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! " Dongwoon shout making the neighbours mad at him.

" Yah! Please keep quite " one of the neighbour come out and scold him.

" Sorry " he bow. " But, I'm happy now. Sleep well, ahjumma " he walk away in happiness. The ahjumma just shake her head.

Inna who watching from her window, giggle seeing Dongwoon childness.

' I guess after this, I should be a mature boyfriend '. Dongwoon thought as he stroll along the pathway.

****

Dongwoon walk into the Europe-style mansion. " I'm home! " Dongwoon shout happily.

" My Dongwoon is happy . What's wrong ? Mind to tell me ? " said Ms Son.

Dongwoon walk towards his mum who sits on the couch and sit next to her. He then hug his mum from her right and lay his head on her right shoulder. " Of course! The girl I like, hurmm.... can I say she is my girlfriend, now ? " he sneak a peek towards his mother.

" REALLY ? That Inna girl ?!!!! " his mother shout a little and break the hug. She looks into her son eyes, finding the truth.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! What are you talking about ? " Yoseob run towards Dongwoon and kneeling beside the couch, on the right Dongwoon.

"OMMA!!!! " Dongwoon jump on the couch, almost hide behind his mother. All Beast member and Ms Dongwon laugh at him.

" Yah! Hyung! Don't scared me like that! I almost dead of scare " Dongwoon slap Yoseob shoulder with his right hand he rub his chest with his other hand. He slowly move back to his original position earlier. Yoseob mummble a sorry.

" Ah! Forgot to tell, your friend are here. So, go enjoy yourself. I wanna watch the drama " Ms Son return her focus to the I Hear Your Voice drama.

" Kaja! Kaja! Kaja! " Yoseob pull Dongwoon roughly toward the second living room ( remember, his house is a mansion ). Dongwoon just follow Yoseob because he really can't fight with him.

Dongwoon giggle when he saw his hyung already wear their own pyjama. Yoseob turn toward him and give him a puzzle look. " Just, you, hyung are really want to sleep at my house tonight "

Doojoon who walk with the others in front he and Yoseob earlier stop and walk with them. He threw his hand on Dongwoon shoulder. " Of course. We miss you, dongsaeng-ah " Doojoon tease.

" Miss ? Pftt... " Dongwoon face make an annoy expression and that earn some laugh from his friends. They sit on the couch.

" Yah! Did you just tell your mother about Inna, today ? " Yoseob ask .

" Err... hyung,actually.... " Dongwoon rub the back of his neck.

" Actually, what? " Gikwang was being impatient.

" Actually, I just couple with her today " Dongwoon look down, feeling guilty because he had lied to his close friends. They sigh in unison and no one open their mouth. Dongwoon sneak a peek towards his hyung .

Then, Doojoon, being the oldest, take an alternative to break the silent. " Why are you lied to us ? "

" Because..... you always called me a little boy . I'm grown man, you know. I'm sorry, hyung " Dongwoon look down again and pout.

" Aigoo... " Hyunseung walk toward Dongwoon and sit beside him . "How can we not called you a little ? See that cute pouting face " Hyunseung pinch his cheek.

" Hyung, it hurt! " Dongwoon rub his cheek while look at his hyung with puppy eyes.

" See ?! You're our little boy " Yoseob laugh while rubbing Dongwoon cheek who is pouting more. He pretend to be sulk. " Okay... maybe a slightly-grown guy ". Yoseob said and make the other including Dongwoon laugh.

" Now, enough of the drama, can we sleep ? " Junhyung said and yawn. " I'm really sleepy "

Gikwang who sit beside Junhyung, threw his hand on the guy shoulder. " Aigoo, poor our Junnie "

" Now, let's sleep. I'm also sleepy " Dongwoon said and get up , separate his lazy from the couch. His friends also get up and they walk to Dongwoon big room. Dongwoon can see his mother already sleep. Since his father went for an outstation, so his will sleep alone tonight.

When Yoseob and Hyunseung walk into the room, they immediately jump onto the bed fight over the bed while already dissappear in his bathroom.

When he come out with pyjama already hanging on his body, he walk toward the still-Yoseob-and-Hyunseung. " You both can sleep on the bed. Tonight, I wanna sleep with this three hyung " Dongwoon said as he slide in between Doojoon and Junhyung. Both of them smile and hug him.

Seeing that occasion, Hyunseung and Yoseod get out of the bed, decided to join their friend. Yoseob lie down between Junhyung and Gikwang while Hyunseung sleep on the other side of Gikwang. Both of them hug and Gikwang just snuggle between their hug.

Soon, all of them drift into their tight sleep, only can be heard their snoring sound.