chapter 4:i love u

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

" Noona " Dongwoon call In Na but he keep looking straight. He keep walking.

" Wae? " In Na look at Dongwoon.

" Are you happy today ? " Dongwoon look at In Na babyface.

" Hmm. Really happy. Your friend really funny. Ah! Thanks for inviting me and send me back " In Na smile.

" Yah! We didn't reach your home yet you already said goodbye " Dongwoon stop and pout.

" Aigoo...! My cute dongsaeng " In Na pinch his both cheek.

" Yah! It's hurt ! " Dongwoon pout again. In Na laugh.

They walk again. " Hmm... Noona "

" Hmm" In Na look at Dongwoon.

" You didn't sad right? "

" Sad? Why should I ? Ah...! About that... I totally forgot about that " In Na face turn sad. She look away.

" Noona, don't sad. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it " Dongwoon cupped her face and stare deeply into her eyes.

In Na smile. " No, I didn't sad at all. Because I have you as my friend and supporter "

" Really ? " In Na nod." Ah! We are here. My house. Thanks for today "

Dongwoon smile. " Sleep well, Noona "

" Okay " In Na smile and turn to enter her house compound but suddenly Dongwoon hold her wrist and pull her toward him. He kiss her. In Na shock. Her eyes widen.

A few seconds later, Dongwoon broke the kiss. He smile looking at In Na cute shocked face. " Noona " He wave his hand in front In Na face. In Na realise from her thought" hmm? "

Dongwoon lean towards her and whisper at her ear " Noona, I love you. Really, really love you. Sleep well, my cute Noona " Dongwoon said and kiss In Na cheek.

In Na blush about the double kiss. " Y... Yah! " Dongwoon smile again looking at In Na blushing face.

" Now, go in. It's cold out here " Dongwoon open the gate for her. In Na quickly go in and into her house. She close the door behind her. Her knees become weak. She fall on the floor and lean her back on the door.

She cupped her warm blushing face. * What happen just now ? * Suddenly her phone ringing. She check it and saw a message from Dongwoon. 

~~~~ Noona, I don't want you to sad this day because of what happen 8 years ago.

I hope you'll remember this day as a day of your first kiss > _ < and the day of my birthday. Remember that! Sleep well , Noona~~~~

In Na smile.* Chessy guy *

Dongwoon outside the house start to walk back after sent the message with happy smile drawn on his face.