chapter 2: his secret

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

In Na do her homework silently. Suddenly, someone bell the door bell. She went to the door to see who is coming. She peek through the peek hole and smile when he saw Dong Woon. She open the door.

" Noona.....!!" DongWoon try to hug her but what he get is a really delicous slap.

" Yah!!!! noona !!!! What wrong with you " Dong Woon pout and rub his cheek.

" You deserve it " In Na laugh. " Come in "

Dong Woon follow her.

" Noona..... today is weekend right ? " Dong Woon ask with his aegyo.

" Wae ? "

" Can we go out ? I really bored. Please have a date with me" he doing his aegyo again.

"I can't. I have my homework to work on " In Na said. She get up and walk to the kitchen to get some drink for him. He follow her.

In Na take out an orange juice from the refrigerator and  pour it into a glass. Suddenly,Dong Woon hug her back. he place his chin on her shoulder.

" Y..Yah....!!!! S..Song Dong Woon.... " In Na can feel her heart is beating faster. She blush a bit.

" Noona...please.... " Dong Woon try coax her. She also can feel his heartbeat on her back.* Is he nervous * . But somehow, she feel calm when he hug her.

" I...I... I'll go...." In Na give up.

" Jeongmal ? " Dong Woon release his hug and turn her towards him. In Na feel dissappoint because she hope he hug her for a longer time.

In Na nodded.

" Thanks " he hug her for a short time and release her. " Palli, go and change " he push her towards the stairs. In Na walk to her room and change her clothes.

 

***

 

Dong Woon look at his watch for the 10 times. It has been a half an hour since In Na went to her room.

" Dong Woon-ahh, sorry I'm late " suddenly, In Na appear from the stairs. She wear a light pink blouse with skinny jean and some accessories. Dong Woon look at her. He was captivated when look at her. * She is so cute*

" Dong Woon-ahh, can we go ? " ask In Na but no respond from he. He continue stare at her.

" Dong Woon-ahh....." she wave her hand in front his face. He awake from his captivate.

" Oh..oh..okay. Come on " he pull her hand. They get out from the house after In Na wear her snicker. In Na shock when she saw a car in front her. Dong Woon lead her toward his car. He open  the car door for her and smile.

With a puzzle look on his fave, she enter the car. Dong Woon enter the car. He start the engine and drive away.

" Where we wanna go ? " In Na ask with innocent face.

" Just wait " Dong Woon say and turn the car to a housing area.

" Here we are "Dong Woon stop his car and get out from the his car and move toward In Na side. He open the car and observe the house in front her.

" Where we are ? " she ask.

" welcome to my house " he said with a smile.In Na shocked.

" What ? You never told me.... " In Na can't finish her words when Dong Woon place his finger at .

" I'm sorry. but now I'm ready to tell you everything after this "

" Wae ? Why you lied to me ?" She can feel a hot liquid go down to her cheek.

" Noona.... please don't cry " Dong Woon wipe the tears. He didn't expect to cry. " I never lied to you but I just keep ut as a secret. I'm afraid won't be my friend if I told you the truth " Dong Woon hold her hands.

" Noona, don't cry. i feel bad. I'll tell you everything after we celebrated my birthday, okay ?" he ruffle her hair.

" What ?!!! Omo!!! I forget today is your birthday. I'm sorry. I didn't buy you a gift " she look at Dong Woon with guilty face.

" Yah!!! Noona, how could you " Dong Woon pout and pretend to sulk.

" I'm sorry, I promise next time I won't forget about it , okay ? please forgive me ? " In Na plead with her blinking eyes.

"Okay " Dong Woon give up. " But I have to punish "

" What ? Wae? " In Na shock.

" Because you forget my birthday " Dong Woon pout and pretend to sulk again.

" Okay. what you wanna me to do ? " ask In Na, cross her hands to her chest.

" Keep it. I'll tell you after this. Now come on. My friend is waiting for me. " Dong Woon try to pull her but she didn't move even a step.

" Wae ? " he ask.

" My outfit....." In Na worry about it.

" Don't worry. It's not a formal party. Beside that, I just have six friend. They are all my hyungs.Come on " he pull her again.

She smile and follow he. they enter the house.