chapter 3: meeting the BEAST

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

In Na enter the huge mansion. She look around. * He has a big house *

" Noona, come on " Dong Woon pull her towards the living room. In Na can see his friend are chatting to each other.

" Hyungs, I introduce you, this is my girlfriend, Yoo In Na " he said with proud smile. In Na eye widen in shock while looking at him.

" Yah!! Son Dong Woon, you're man now. I never thought this moment will come " one of his babyface friend pretend to be proud of him. His other just laugh at the babyface guy.

" Excuse me, I wanna talk with him a while " In Na grab Dong Woon hand and pull him with her. She can hear his friends whisper a 'what happen?'  , ' In Na-sshi mad at him? '.

In Na pull him to the dinind room.

" Explain me. NOW !!! " she cross her hand.

" Err.... noona. I just....I just..."

" I just, what ?" In Na cut his words.

" Noona, listen hear " He hold both of In Na shoulder. " Noona, I  need your help. I really, really, really need your help. My hyungs always said  i like a child. They always treat me like a little innocent boy " He pause.

"  yes you are " In Na cut her words and laugh.

" Yah!! Noona...." he pout.

"  Ohh... you are so cute " she pinch her cheek. He pout even more.

" Okay, I'm sorry. So.... the point is.... "

" The point is.... I wanna show the that I'm not a little kid. If I had a girlfriend, they'll not tease me again. So...., will you help me ? " he doing his aegyo.

" Aigoo... everything for my dongsaeng " In Na said and try to walk but Dong Woon grab her hand. His face turn serious.

" Wae ? " she ask.

" Noona, are you really treat me like your dongsaeng ? " his face still serious.

 In Na smile. " Of course. Wae ? "

" Because I never treat you like my noona " he release In Na and walk away. In Na was left dumfounded.

 

***

 

" Dong Woon-ahh, where In Na-sshi ? "ask a guy with cute smile.

" I'm here. Dong Woon-ahh, introduce your friend to me " In Na try to be sweet as she can. Dong Woon shock with her changes but he still can nod his head.

" This is Yang Yo Seob " he pointed to the babyface guy.

" JUst call me Yo Seob " he give her his angelic smile.

" Hi, I'm Gi Kwang. Nice to meet you " said the guy with his cute smile.

" Hyun Seung here " said the red hair guy.

" I'm Doo Joon and he is Jun Hyung " a handsome guy said and pointed to the fierce looking guy beside him. In Na smile when they introduce themselves one by one.

" I'm Yoo In Na. Nice to meet you " she smile and bow 90 degree.

" In Na-ahh, don't be so formal. By the way, how old are you ? ask Yo Seob.

" I'm 18 "

" What, you same age with me and Gi kwang. Yah!! Son Dong Woon, you really can seduce mature woman " Yo Seob said and tease Dong Woon.

" Of course. I'm handsome guy. All girls are crazy over me " he said in proud and slap his chest.

" You have to admit it. He is really handsome guy. That why I really love him " In Na said and look at him. Dong Woon  stare at  her with his blushing cheek. He really can't imagine that she'll said it.

" Wooo.... In Na said he is handsome guy....." Doo Joon . All of them laugh at him,

" O.. Of course I'm handsome guy, right, Noona ? " Dong woon said but suddenly cup his mouth.

" Noona ? " Jun Hyung raise his eyebrows.

" Err... That's my special nickname for her, right, Noona ? "

She nod and smile sweetly at them to convince them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hi!

firstly, i want to thanked to my first subscriber, Nina_Neewa.

I hope you always support my fanfics and also to my readers, please subscribe and comments