chapter 1:my dongsaeng and my hubae

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

 " Noona..." Dongwoon call his sunbae,who is doing her homework,doing his aegyo.

" Wae ? " ask In Na, looking at her  beloved hubae and drink her orange juice.

" Noona.... tomorrow is weekend, can you date with me ? " ask Dongwoon, try to tease his sunbea.

In Na chocked upon hearing the word 'date'.

" Noona, gwenchana ? " Dongwoon give her tissue while rub her back.

" Gwenchanayo. Yah! Song Dongwoon! Don't do like that again " she smack his head.Dongwoon pout a little while rub his head.

" Mainhe. Noonaaaa... can you ? "

" What ? " ask In Na, still focus on her work.

" Please...accompany for tomorrow. I'm bored " Dongwoon pout again.

" I'm sorry Dongwoon. I have a project to work on with my friend " In Na make a sorry face.

Dongwoon pout " Always project, project, project "

" Dongwoon-ahh, don't say like that. This is my senior year. I wanna graduation "

" Okay, but  where you gonna do your project ? "

" At the park. Wae ? "

" Nothing. Just wanna know " Dongwoon smile at her. She continue to do her work while Dongwoon just stare at her.

 

****

 

In Na sigh. She feel so exhausted. But she feel relief because all her project had done. She hug herself due to the coldness.

Suddenly, she feel dizzy.She massage her temple. But, the strong dizziness still not go. It become more dizzy.

She can't walk properly due to the dizziness. Suddenly, all seem so black to her. All she know, she has fell to the ground.

_____

She open her eyes. She feel a little bit dizzy but she still can get up. She feel thirsty, so she go to the kitchen.

" Omo " she shock when she saw Dongwoon at the kitchen, cooking.

" what are you doing here ? How did you know my house ? "

"Yah! Noona, you should thanked me " Dongwoon pout.

" Wae ? " In Na ask a puzzle look on her face.

" If didn't help you, this morning you'll wake up and found yourself at the park "

" So... you saw me and brought me here. How did you know my house ? "

" Eventhough you don't want to tell me, I can find it myself. I used to follow you " Dongwoon smirk.

" Yah! you're ert "

Dongwoon smile. He is done with his cooking.

" Come on, let's eat "

" Wait, I wanna wash my face and brush my teeth " In Na run to the bathroom. She close the bathroom and lean her back on the door.

* We're alone now. Should confess to him? * she suddenly shook her head.

* No, I have to focus on my study first * she wash her face and brush her teeth. Then, she walk to the kitchen and eat breakfast with  Dongwoon.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

1st chappie from me. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to subscribe and comment

n 3 n