chapter 5: A date with her that she didn't know

I call my girlfriend noona! [hiatus]

In Na wake up. She check the clock. It still early. She get out of the bed. She take her towel and went to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes taking a quick bath,she wear her uniform. She go down after ready to go to school. But, suddenly, she hear something at the kitchen. She walk slowly to the kitchen. She sneak in the kitchen and saw Dongwoon. She feel relieve.

" Oh! Noona, good morning. How was your sleep ? " Dongwoon smile. He just finish making the breakfast.

" How can you enter my house ? " In Na take a sit when Dongwoon pull the chair for her. She remember about what had happen last night. She suddenly blush.

" Didn't you know ? I'm the spy " Dongwoon wink.

" Let's eat " he smile. They start to eat. " How is it ? " Dongwoon ask with a huge smile.

" It's good "

" Really ? " Dongwoon eyes sparkle. He smile " Just eat " . They continue eat.

After eating, they walk to school side by side. They just silent.

Suddenly, Dongwoon hold In Na hand. In Na blush. Dongwoon heart also thump but he keep his straight face.

****

" Noona, kaja " Dongwoon pull In Na hand.

" Yah! Where you wanna go? My house isn't that way " In Na who was pulling by Dongwoon, had to follow him. Dongwoon grin and just pull In Na with him.

They reach an ice cream parlour. He push her to sit on the chair near the window and go get the ice creaw.

A few minutes, he come again and put the ice cream on the table.

" That's for you " he said after planted his on the chair in front her.

" Thanks. You sure know what my favourite " Inna smile.

" Of course "

" Are you like me that much ? " Inna stare deeply in Dongwoon eyes.

He look down before look up again and meet his eyes with hers " Of course "

" Thanks " she smile. " Let's eat before it melt " she immediately dig in the peppermint ice cream.

Dongwoon can't avoid to feel dissappointed because he thought Inna will give him the answer. He start to eat.