lied to

Blood Bond: Eclipse

A week went by so quickly.

I guess we were having too much fun at the theme parks with my friends.

Oh well, at least I have their Skypes now, which means I can contact them whenever I want!

Jason, Kris, and I said goodbye to mum when we were at the airport.

To be honest, I was so sad farewell mum; we caught up so much during this week.

And the WEATHER!

I'm going to miss the heat and sunshine so much, unlike Korea's weather, where it's constantly cold.

But I'm going to miss my friends, most of all.

Man, hanging out with Aussie friends would be the most nostalgic thing I'd be thinking about later on when I go back to Korea.

My problems weren't important, though.

I was really glad that Kris went out for a quick hunt those days ago.

He admitted that his thirst was quenched, so I was practically dancing around him, rubbing in his face "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Throughout the rest of the days of the trip, I was still worried about the guys back in Korea.

There was not one day that I wasn't wondering what they were doing, or if they were thirsty or not.

But I guess I did have some alone time with Kris, for once.

And what about Luhan's vision?

They still never told me anything about it.

I didn't want to bring it up with Kris, otherwise I'd get lied to.

Another 10 hours past and we finally touched down in Korea.

Kris had to literally shake me so I could wake up; I was so tired even before the flight.

He helped me out of my seat, which was in the middle of him and Jason, and the three of us got out of the plane.

Once we passed customs, we got out to the front gate to see EXO and some of Jason's friends from his uni were waiting for us.

We waved to our respective groups and headed to their directions.

I went up to EXO and they crushed me in a giant group hug.

They let go and I called out to Jason, "HEY, JASE? MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO TAKE ME HOME, OKAY?"

He nodded and waved, walking off with his group of friends. "See you, ________!"

Once he was out of sight, EXO and I went off.

We got outside and Kai took me in a bear hug, spinning me around, earning complaints from the rest of EXO.

I dropped my bag. "AHH! Jongin, put me down!" I yelped.

"No, because you left me for a week."

"Kai, put her down now." Suho commanded, "We need to get home."

Kai groaned and obeyed.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips before we made our way to the cars.

"I've missed you guys a lot." I told them as we went to the parking lot.

Tao went up to me and threw his arm around my shoulder. "We missed you too, ___________."

I lightly blushed and leaned my head closer to his chest, missing his warmth.

-----------

"So what did you do in Australia?" Sehun asked from the back seat.

"Yeah, _________, how was it back home?" Chen added.

I exhaled, blowing on my fringe, and pondered for a little bit. "Well, it was hot and sunny, which I really loved. I miss the hot weather already."

"Hot weather?" Tao questioned, "So how did you manage to still be a tomboy?"

"I have my ways. Anyway, I got to see my old friends again. That was so awesome. Oh, and the best part of the holiday was the theme parks, oh man, you guys should have been there!" I exclaimed.

The three guys chuckled at my excited telling of the story.

"Oh, and Kris met my mum and friends too-"

"KRIS MET YOUR MUM?!"

I nodded, giving them a weird look. "Well, he had to. He stayed at my place for the whole week,"

Luckily, he stayed in Jason's room, otherwise my mum would have killed me.

But he ended up going to my room every night for a make-out session. Bloody greedy idiot.

We eventually made it to EXO's place and I got inside, leaving my bag in the car's boot.

We went to the living room, where I gave each member (minus Kris) a hug and kiss.

I pulled out one of the end-chairs and sat on it in front of the 12 guys.

I scanned across at each member and saw a faint purple-green bruise on D.O and Sehun's cheeks. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Guys? Why do you have a bruise on your face?"

They stiffened and averted their gazes elsewhere, obviously avoiding eye contact with me.

That made me a little angry.

Something's off...

"It was from a hunt." Chanyeol said quickly. I could tell he was lying.

They would never get hurt from a hunt.

"We were hunting for mountain lions." D.O explained.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "No you weren't. You never got hurt from hunting before."

"We're telling you, _________." Baekhyun protested gently.

That was when I got so mad.

I slammed my hands on each side of me on the end chair. "STOP! JUST STOP!" I screamed at them, making them flinch.

They've been lying to me way too much.

"WE CAN'T CONTINUE OUR PLAN TO KILL VICTORIA IF YOU KEEP LYING TO ME! HECK, WE CAN'T CONTINUE OUR RELATIONSHIP IF YOU KEEP LYING TO ME!"

I hated being lied to, especially from my mates.

This wasn't the first time they lied to me.

My muscles were suddenly relaxed, my heart slowed down a little, and I was shaking less.

I sighed, calming down, knowing that it was Sehun who did that to me. "What did you guys do while Kris and I were gone?" I asked, more gently this time, "What happened?"

Lay appeared in front of me and took my hands in his. "_________, will you promise not to be mad at us when we tell you?"

I bit my lip. "It depends what it's about."

"Knowing you, you'd get angry at everything." D.O said, making a good point about that.

"Whatever," I remarked, "Just say it."

Lay took a staggered breath and began to speak. "Well, while you were gone, Victoria came back to Seoul,"

I opened my mouth to yell at them, but he cut me off before I could, "And before you ask, yes, that was Luhan's vision. He saw Victoria come back."

Luhan rushed up to me and replaced Lay.

He looked up at me with those big bambi eyes that anyone could fall for. "I saw her running in the forest, so, about two nights after you left for Australia, we went to the forest and we chased her. We hoped we could kill her, since she was so outnumbered with eleven to one. We didn't end up killing her. She was way too fast."

I gave him a confused look. "But couldn't you guys use your abilities?"

"I did," Kai spoke up, "But she's much stronger and more agile than I am, so she has an advantage."

"I can't," Lay said, "it's impossible for me to conjure illusions while I'm running at full speed."

I sighed. "Why didn't you tell me this before, guys? Why didn't you tell me about Luhan's vision?"

"We just wanted to protect you..." Kris muttered.

"By lying to me?" I looked down, but I was still a upset that they kept this from me. "Anything else you want to tell me?"

They looked a little guilty.

"Well," Chen began, "we DID end up running into some friends of ours during the chase."

"Some friends?"

He nodded. "Victoria was in their territory, so they joined the chase to kill her as well."

Questions began to flood my brain. "Who are they?" I asked.

"They're four female vampires," Suho answered, "Mortals, like us."

I nodded, signalling for him to continue.

"Their names are Sandara, Bom, Minzy, and CL. They're an elemental coven, so they control the four elements as their extra powers, like how Kris, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, and Kai have extra powers."

"So what do each of them control?"

"CL is an airbender, Minzy a waterbender, Bom a firebender, and Sandara an earthbender, just like you are a bloodbender."

Wow...I guess that my thoughts about vampires only being able to have psychological abilities were wrong.

"But what do they have to do with us?"

Suho huffed a sigh. "They'll be helping us keep track of Victoria. And if this turns out to be a fight, then their abilities will help immensely."

I nodded in understanding. "So when do I meet them?"

"Tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter wasn't as stupid as the other one haha OTL

you'll meet 2NE1 in tomorrow's chapter :D

please comment and subscribe!! ^_^