making up

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Sorry, guys, no action/training just yet >w<" we need some fluff since we haven't had any in ages OTL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 10pm by the time the 'softie' line took me home.

They were rather quiet the whole trip back, so that got me a little suspicious.

What were they planning?

They were up to something for sure.

If they were to remain this quiet, I didn't know if I should start the conversation.

I hoped they could feel the awkwardness I felt, through the bond.

Fine.

If they weren't going to talk to me, then I'd just ignore them, too.

We eventually made it to my place, so I scoffed and got out of the car, slamming the door shut, and storming towards the front door.

"H-hey, __________, wait," Chen huffed from behind me.

"Why should I wait for you if you have super vampire speed?" I snarled, not looking back at them, and shoved the key into the lock.

I twisted it open just as the three of them appeared beside me.

They followed me inside the house just as I shut the door.

I ran up the stairs to get to my room, but, obviously, they got there before me.

I took the cap off and threw it on the dresser. "Okay, what is it? Why are you acting all...suspicious...around me?"

They hesitated, but Lay was the one that approached me first.

I felt my heart beat just a little faster. Welp. I guess they were going to say something that will piss me off, maybe that's why Lay was around.

He pressed his body up to mine and slid his arms around my waist. "_________," he said softly, making my knees go weak, "We want to make up the time we've lost without you because of finals."

I raised an eyebrow. "And how would that be?"

Only a small smile formed on his lips as he leaned down to capture my lips with his own ever so tenderly.

Honestly, I was a little surprised at first, but I managed to kiss him back.

Soon enough, I felt two other pairs of lips on each side of my neck, their arms wrapped around different places on my body.

The sensation kicked into me as my heartbeat doubled, reminding me of when I was simultaneously kissed by three guys for the first time.

The way Lay kissed my lips, placing soft, open-mouthed kisses on them, and Suho and Chen gently planting kisses on the sensitive spots on my neck, were enough to drive me insane. Every now and then, I'd feel the tips of Suho and Chen's tongues softly slide over the skin of my neck, making me completely intoxicated.

All the frustration from a few minutes ago had completely disappeared, leaving me with only my love for them.

I was loosing my breath so quickly at their breath-taking kisses. I wanted more of them.

I quickly threw my arms around Lay's neck and kissed him even more deeply, and he seemed to respond to that by kissing me back with a bit more pressure.

I didn't know how much I've missed my mates' touches until now. I wanted them so badly. I loved them so much. I couldn't believe how much I've missed them during their finals block.

Could they feel how much I longed for them, through the bond?

While I was kissing Lay, a soft, unfamiliar sound escaped my mouth as I felt the two on my neck begin to lightly on the skin of my sensitive spots. I could sense Chen and Suho slightly smirking on my neck.

I couldn't complain, though. This was the best way to make up the time we haven't been close to each other as mates. At least these three didn't try to take off my shirt, or anything like that, like the other guys...

Moments later, my lungs were burning for air. I struggled to breathe in the kiss with Lay. He probably didn't know because he was too immersed in the kiss, and also that he was a vampire, so he could hold his breath for a while.

"Gege..." I breathed, "C-can't breat-"

Lay ceased his kissing and pulled away to face me. His expression was a mix of worry and apology. Suho and Chen also stopped their kisses on my neck.

"I-I'm sorry, _________, I always forget that you're human..."

"Lay, why are you so forgetful?" Chen scoffed.

"That's not nice, Chen." Suho huffed. "Even sometimes I forget that she needs to breathe."

I rolled my eyes. Great. What a way to spoil the moment.

The three of them gently pulled away, and I went up to Suho and Chen to give them kisses.

"I love you so much." I mumbled on Suho's lips as I kissed him.

He averted his gaze down at me and softly chuckled. "I never thought I'd hear that from you."

I moved away and made a face at him. "Honestly, am I THAT bad?"

"No."

I rolled my eyes and went over to Chen and tiptoed up to him and pressed my lips against his.

I felt him smile in the kiss and began to kiss me back. I never felt this much love and affection in my life.

These three guys knew what they were doing.

If it were Kris, Chanyeol, or Kai, they'd be attacking me with their greediness right now. If it were Baekhyun, Sehun, and Luhan, they'd get all...clingy...

If it were Tao, D.O, and Xiumin, they'd be giving me a noogie on my head, which would REALLY HURT since they're vampires.

While Chen was pulling me closer to him to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away.

He gave me a confused and sad look, but I pecked his lips once more.

"You have training tomorrow, and I want to rest early so I can be there longer." I assured.

"Okay..." he mumbled and I smiled, turning around to go and wash up.

"Geez, Chen, you know we have training tomorrow." I heard Suho scold as I made my way to the bathroom. "It's almost ten-thirty PM."

"Whatever. I'm sorry I love my mate, okay?"

I could imagine Chen and Lay rolling their eyes at Suho's nagging.

I giggled a little before entering the bathroom and closing the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY so school has just started again, so the next chapter may or may not be updated tomorrow, I'm sorry T_T

I hope you guys liked the fluff here~ hehe, the 'gentle' line are here to love you down X3

please comment and subscribe!