Zelo.. who?

Sorry, my lover!

"So... uhm... this is my boyfriend Zelo." Himchan finally said sitting down on his couch. With Zelo beside him. Zelo didn't really look at us, he kept his head down like he was sorry for something. 

"Zelo... who?" Yongguk asked sounding very chocked.

"My boyfriend..." Himchan said and pointed

"Himchan, isn't he a little bit young?" Yongguk asked without being ashamed. 

"Ehm... you may think that but is age really that important if you love someone?" he asked back. 

"No, of course it's not but... you might be seen like a pedofile or something." Yongguk said again and once again not feeling any shame. 

"I've alredy talked to his parents, they know that we're dating and they've approved of me being with him. 

"Okay, if you say so." Yongguk said and laid back on the sofa. I looked at him with a disturb face. But he didn't really care. I looked over at Zelo who still had his head looking down on the floor. 

"Hey.. Zelo? Are you okay?" I asked him and was really concerned. He didn't really look up once to meet us. Was he scared or was he just really shy? 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not supposed to meet you guys today so I'm a little bit chocked. But I'm really happy to finally get to meet the famous Daehyun, Himchan always talks about." Zelo said and looked up carefully, smiling. He had a really cute smile and I could really tell why he choosed to be with Zelo. 

"Ah.. you're so cute!" I said and smiled at him.

"Oh, thank you! And you're quite handsome!" He said, it made me blush because I've never heard anyone say that I was handsome. I looked over at Yongguk who was chocked over what Zelo said to me and I saw the fury and jealousy in his eyes. I didn't want him to attack Zelo so I moved closer to him and held on to his hand, looking deeply into his eyes wich made him smile a little. I looked back at Zelo who was comfortably in Himchans arms. 

"Well, I guess we'll be heading back to the apartment. It's getting late and we're all going to meet tomorrow right?" Yongguk said. 

"Yeah, I'll walk you two out." Himchan said letting Zelo go for a moment. 

Himchan walked us out, no one said anything until we were at the door. But not even at the door did anyone say anything so I just had to break the silence and said good night.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." Himchan said and smiled at me. 

"I'm glad that you've finally found someone you can be with hyung... I hope you'll stay happy." I said and went through the door after Yongguk. He shutted the door after I went out of the door. It was really nice for him to finally found someone that could make him happy. Himchan was really getting serious in life now. 

 

Yongguk and I went inside the apartment and not even before I got to take of my shoes, he attacked me with passionte kisses. He starting to pull me closer and closer until there was no space between us. He slowed down a bit and finally letting me go. I looked at him curiously. 

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"Zelo was so nice against you and you were nice back. I got a bit jealous i guess. Since today is the day that we started dating and then I see you being nice to other guys so it makes me feel a bit jealous. Am i weird for feeling this?" 

"No not at all, I couldn't stand the thought that I couldn't kiss you for the time we were there. It made me feel sick." I replied and smiled at him making sure that I missed him too. 

He smiled at me and kissed me once more. After breaking the kiss we both yawned and feeling very sleepy. After the and Zelo it was very tiring to still be awake. But I could be with him, so that makes it a lot easier. Earlier this day, I had regrets of driving over him with my car, I cam to apologize and then he confessed to me. And telling me that he heard my apology the first time I said it along with my confession. He took me to his apartment and we had , I teaed him about wanting to talk to other guys about problems and not him, all of this happened in just a few hours but it feels like I've been with Yongguk for years. At this moment I felt really happy and I wouldn't have changed anything. Not even the part that I hit him with my car, that's the whole reason we're here right now. And I'm very thankful...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the worst ending ever but well well... next time I'll wright it better!