here it comes...

Sorry, my lover!

                  e6ae32fa0e3fd00e281bcb5e197dabf6_large.j

 

“Yongguk…” I said and looked away too be able to continue. I took a deep breath and faced him again.

 

“I don’t want to drag out on this even more so I’m just going to say it. Ok?” he nodded as a reply for me to continue.

 

“I’m sorry that I ran over you and that I made you feel pain, you don’t deserve it. I apologized to you at the hospital when you woke up but I don’t think that you heard me. Well it looked like you didn’t hear me at least. So I just want to say that I’m sorry for making you feel pain, but I’m just disappointed that you can walk and tell everybody about the accident without even calling me and ask me how I feel about it. I thought you would be better than that. From now on, I will be at distance and look over you, like I always used to do. Good-Bye, Bang Yongguk.”

I said and turned away.

But someone was stopping me, someone was holding my wrist. I turned back and saw that Yongguk was holding my wrist and his tears were starting dripping down on his cheeks. My heart stopped when I saw him crying, I looked over at Himchan that was on the other side of the bar with his customers. I couldn’t disturb him and I didn’t know what else to do. I stepped a bit closer to him so that our eyes could meet.

 

“So it really wasn’t a dream, huh?” he said and smiled.

 

“What… what do you mean?” I asked in confusion. I didn’t know what he was talking about.

 

“The day I woke up and you were standing by my hospital bed and confessed your love to me. It was real.” He stepped even closer to me.

 

My eyes widened and my heart was thumping really hard. I couldn’t do anything; I just stared in to his eyes. What was happening? He did hear me that day; he heard everything I said to him.

 

“You heard me.” Feeling a bit relief that I got something out from my mouth.

 

“I heard you loud and clear, Daehyun-ah. I thought it was a dream, a beautiful dream.” He responded.

 

“Then why…” I started and then he cut me off.

 

“Why I didn’t call you if I heard you? I was scared and wasn’t sure if it all was a dream or if it was for real. But then I realized that it wasn’t when you said that you’ve said sorry to me when I woke up at the hospital.” He looked deep in my eyes not letting my wrist go.

I felt that his other hand grabbed my free hand; he pulled me closer so that there were no space between us. I could hear him breathing and his heart beating hard and fast. I felt like crying but this time it was because I felt so happy. But I couldn’t feel happy just yet; I had to make sure that his feelings are the same as mine. I pushed him away and the tears fell, but this time I wasn’t sure if I was happy or sad.

 

“What do mean? I don’t get it.” I said and crossed my arms. I didn’t care if the tears fell and wet the floor; I needed to hear how he feels about me.

 

“I love you.” He said and looking away blushing.

 

My eyes widened, my heart was thumping hard and fast, I was getting warm and nothing was clear at the moment. “I love you” is that what he said. Did he really say that? Was this a dream of some sort? Is he playing with my feelings? My head went blank; I couldn’t see anything clearly anymore.

 

“I know that this is way too much for you to take in after your confession but I really do mean this. I really love you! You probably don’t trust me because you’ve seen me with a lot of girls around the time we were neighbours. But all of them were just girls that were supposed to help me forget you or at least make my feelings for you not that strong.” Yongguk said walking closer to me. I looked up at him and saw his warm eyes staring at me.

 

“Why where you trying to make your feelings for me fade?” I asked him.

 

“Because… I wasn’t sure that you felt the same for me. Since you were all cute when you were younger and the girls really adored you I didn’t think that you were gay.”

 

I laughed at his answer. He loved me, like I loved him. All this time he was in love with me as well, and he heard me the first time I confessed. Yongguk really is amazing sometimes. But then I remembered the girl that was here earlier.

 

“But… the girl…” I started when he cut me off for the second time.

 

“Since we broke up because I told her I was gay. She’s been the only one I could talk to about you. She came over here to convince me to confess to you. Witch she did, and then she had to go home. And then I saw you. The guy of my dreams”

 

I blushed looking at him while he said that. I felt like a little schoolgirl; head over heels over one guy. But this one guy is very special. I couldn’t help the fact to smile at him. He made me feel special; like I was the only one for him. I couldn’t be any happier than this. I met his eyes, and suddenly I was locked with his eyes. We stared at each other for a while when he leaned down and gave me a kiss. I responded immediately, he laid his hand on my waist and pulled me closer and I put my arms around his neck for the privilege to be able to kiss him more. His lips were soft against mine and lingering tenderness stayed for a long while after the kiss were broken. We both stared at each other with a smile on our faces. Not knowing what we will do next.

Getting back to reality I felt that everybody in the club were staring at us. A few of them were surprised and a few of them were chocked. I look at all of their faces and felt the embarrassment grow, my face went red and all over again my heart stopped. All the faces they made, it made me blush of embarrassment. I looked back at Yongguk who was smiling really big. He took my hand and pulled me close and hugged me tightly. I felt his comfort from the start and hugged him back.

 

“Let’s get out of here.” He said and looked down at me with a huge smile on his face.

 

“But… don’t you have work?” I asked and pulled him away.

 

“I’ll go talk to the owner and ask for a break. How does that sound?” He smiled at me and I nodded for an answer. I didn’t know what else I would do.

 

He kissed me once more and went to the owner, I stood there and waited for his return and while that Himchan stepped up in front of me with a smirk. I smiled back at him, that’s the only thing I could do at the moment. He came in for a hug and whispered in my ear; “I’m really happy that it worked out with you two.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy that this is going well, I've never really thought that this was going to go this well at my first try. So thank you for your support! :)