being with him

Sorry, my lover!

                           e6ae32fa0e3fd00e281bcb5e197dabf6_large.j

 

“Hm, thanks, me too.” I answered without knowing that a smile was put on my lips. Before I could hug him back he let me go to go back to his customers. He said good-bye and let me go so that he could continue with his job. He looked back at me and smiled, I waved him good-bye and smiled back at him. Himchan had always helped me when it’s been my hardest times. He helped me get an apartment; he even helped me pay the rent for a half year. Since he has the fortune, he didn’t mind but I did so I made him stop even though he didn’t want that. Himchan was like a big brother to me. He was all concerned and protective but I didn’t really mind. I had someone to at my darkest hour.

 

Coming back to reality I saw Yongguk running across the club to get to me. A few costumers stopped him and started asking for him to come over but he rejected them. I felt bad because I was the reason he wasn’t going to work. I didn’t want him to do this but he’s quite seductive. Now he stood in front of me with a big smile. That was the smile that he used to give me when we were younger, on our way to school he always smiled to me. I didn’t know why but that was the smile that made me fall in love with him. Bang Yongguk were starting to appear in my mind since high school ever since he smiled at me. After that I was deeply in love with him. I never could imagine that he would feel the same way not even in my wildest dreams.

 

“Should we leave then?” he asked me. I nodded and he took my hand and led me the way through the tough crowd. He held my hand tightly not letting me go. When we came out of the club the air was chilly. I wasn’t wearing a lot of clothes so I instantly felt cold. I started shivering all over my body, apparently Yongguk saw that I was shivering and lend me his jacket.

 

“No… what if you get cold?” I said looking in to his eyes.

 

“No worries. Were should we go then? Your place or mine?” he asked me with a smirk.

 

“Where do you live?” I asked biting my lips. And he pointed on a high building with many lights. That’s were Himchan lived. Were they neighbours maybe. I wondered.

 

“Ah, then let’s go to your house. It’s a lot closer.” I said and took his hand in mine.

 

He smiled and led me the way. I’ve never been in his house before, only to Himchan. I used to go to Himchan all the time when I was sad or something just to be able to talk to him about things. But the moments were few now when I got a stable life. Well at least a little stable. I was getting very nervous and my hands started to get sweaty. I let Yongguk go because I didn’t want him to get all wet. He looked back at me to make sure that everything was okay. I nodded for him to move on not a long time after we were at the high building. I couldn’t believe that Yongguk also lived here. Why haven’t I seen him here before? We walked in and Yongguk greeted the guard. We went in the elevator and he pressed on the 6th floor. That’s where Himchans apartment were.

 

“Your living at the same floor as Himchan.” I said and looked surprised.

 

“Yeah. I live three doors from him. How did you know that Himchans lived here?” he asked me and stared.

 

“Ah… he’s a friend of mine for a long time now. He’s been helping me with a lot of stuff so I used to come here to meet him.” I answered and looked in his eyes.

 

“Was it… personal? I mean… did something happened with you too?”

 

“Nope, you’re the one I loved and I couldn’t really be with Himchan when I was in love with you couldn’t I? And besides, Himchan is a like a brother to me; I couldn’t possibly be with him.” I said and kissed him for him too calm down and make him not think about it.

 

I looked deep into his eyes and smiled; he smiled back at me. The elevator stopped at the 6th floor and we stepped out. We were walking towards his apartment, I looked over at Himchans door knowing that he wasn’t there but it was a habit. I always went to Himchan and not to Yongguk. I didn’t even know that he lived here until today. He moved out from his parent’s house when he started to work as a host and getting his own money. It was probably after high school, he didn’t want to study anymore so he found a job that he liked. It went well for him and he’s very loved by many people so he has his fortunes and status. He had the looks to be able to make it so why not. I’m proud of him to be able to make it by him self.

 

We stopped in front of his door, he unlocked the door and asked me to step in side and make myself at home. I looked around in the hallway, took of my shoes and gave Yongguk back his jacket. I put my jacket on the hanger and walked in side. The living room was big and had a lot of room. There were a big couch in the middle of the room, a huge plasma TV and a glass table between the couch and the TV. I looked around the room and saw that Yongguk were staring at me. He was smiling and ing his shirt. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for weird chapter, I'm not really satisfied with this but I hope you guys are! ^^