Chapter 30

Heart Breaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Yuri woke up from the sounds of rattling in the kitchen. She realized Victoria was nowhere to be found, so she got out of bed, and wore her clothes. She walked to the kitchen and saw Luna and Sulli sitting on the dinning chair looking shock. When Yuri fully entered the kitchen she saw Victoria cooking while wearing an over-sized shirt.   "Sulli I think I found out the reason why" nudged Luna Sulli turned around to face and formed a big 'O' as she saw Yuri.   "Yuri your awake" said Victoria   She approached Yuri and wrapped her arms around her neck, and gave her a small kiss.  

"Good morning" grinned Yuri

 

"Good morning to you too" said Victoria   The both leaned again for another passionate kiss.   "Excuse me, in case you've forgotten were here" said Sulli   They broke off the kiss, and Victoria headed back to her cooking while Yuri sat down next to the girls. Yesterday, for Yuri, felt like a burst of new emotions. She finally felt this feeling she longed to feel, she finally felt love.   Victoria placed the food on the table and giggled when she saw Sulli and Luna drool over it.   "Yuri, you should always visit" said Sulli, as she gobbled the food down   "Everyday" followed Luna   Victoria and Yuri laughed at their reaction towards the food. Victoria sat next to Yuri as they also started eating breakfast.   "We should date more" whispered Yuri, in Victoria's ear   "Maybe we should" said Victoria, as she took a bite of her strawberry   Yuri grinned and leaned towards Victoria placing a small kiss on her lips. Victoria held on Yuri's shirt and pulled her deeper in the kiss.   "Why don't you two take this behind closed doors" said Luna   Victoria broke the kiss and blushed as she tuned away. Yuri couldn't help but smile widely. She placed her hand on Victoria's thigh and she began to caress it.   "Not in front of them" whispered Victoria   "I can't resist" chuckled Yuri   "You ert" giggled Victoria   "You like it" said Yuri   "You two just couldn't get enough of each other," said Sulli, as she rolled her eyes.   Yuri took her hands off Victoria and continued to eat her breakfast with the smile still plastered on her face. After they were done Luna and Sulli left the table leaving Victoria and Yuri all alone. Victoria started to clean up the plates while Yuri kept staring at her.   Yuri walked up behind Victoria and wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer.   "You drive me crazy" whispered Yuri, in her ear.   Victoria turned around to face Yuri and cupped her face with her hands. She then leaned forwards and kissed Yuri gently; soon the kiss turned into a deep and passionate one involving tongues. Once they pulled away, they both leaned their foreheads against each other smiling.   "I love you Yuri" said Victoria   "I love you too" replied Yuri, as she leaned in for a kiss again   Before their lips were to make contact they heard the front door slam and a sudden outburst. Victoria let go of Yuri and walked to the hallway to find out what the mess is all about; Yuri followed behind her.   Krystal, who was in tears, was struggling against Amber who was holding her close. Luna and Sulli just stood staring not knowing what the situation is.   "What's going on?" said Victoria   No one answered as they both continued to struggle. Victoria leapt in between them with Yuri helping her out. Yuri pulled Amber away while Victoria tried to grab hold of Krystal.   "Would you two care to explain what's going on?" said Victoria   Before she knew it, Krystal pushed her aside and walked towards Yuri; landing a slap on her cheek. Everyone around gasped in shock; Victoria immediately rushed to her side.   "That's why I was holding her back" said Amber   But that wasn't all; Krystal kept shoving Yuri's shoulder.   "If you loved my sister then shouldn't you be by her side right now" said Krystal, angrily   "Krystal what are you talking about?" said Victoria, still in a state of shock   "My sister is sick and weak all because of you!" shouted Krystal, as tears slid down her cheek   Before anything could happen Amber held her and brought her to her room; Luna and Sulli followed them. Victoria approached Yuri and cupped her hand on her cheek.   "Yuri..Are you okay?" said Victoria   Yuri didn't know how to respond, she was in shock. What's wrong with Jessica? Did she do anything wrong? What did she mean when she said Jessica is sick and weak because of her? So many questions roamed her mind and she didn't have an answer for any.   Victoria took hold of Yuri's hand and led her back to the kitchen.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter