Chapter 18

Heart Breaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon was pacing back and forth her room in anger She was trying to find a solution for Yuri, other than Jessica, but she wouldn't come up with any. She didn't hear the door click, and a person enter the room.   "Taeyeon" said Tiffany, softly   Taeyeon stopped in her pace and turned around to face Tiffany.   "Are you still thinking about Yuri?" said Tiffany, as she sat on the bed   "She kissed Victoria! What was she trying to do? Is she trying to get Jessica to notice her? Is she trying to cause troubles between the groups? I'm trying to help her, but she doesn't seem like she wants my help! I really don't know what to do" panicked Taeyeon   "First of all, Yuri said Victoria was the one to kiss her" said Tiffany   "Yes, and I would believe that" scoffed Taeyeon   "If she wanted Jessica to notice her wouldn't she have kissed Krystal since their siblings?" said Tiffany   Taeyeon pondered on the idea.  

 

"And it was Yuri who left first and Victoria followed behind her" said Tiffany, as she recalled the incident Taeyeon sat down next to Tiffany and huffed in frustration, she lost hope.   "I don't know what to do" sighed Taeyeon   "You should relax" said Tiffany, as she massaged her shoulders Taeyeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She felt the bed shift and Tiffany was now sitting on top of her. Tiffany leaned in and placed her lips on Taeyeon, and Taeyeon responded by parting her lips and allowing Tiffany's tongue to enter. After a few minutes they broke off their passionate kiss, and started breathing deeply.   "I missed this" whispered Tiffany, as she caressed Taeyeon's cheek   "I miss it too" replied Taeyeon, as she lightly pecked Tiffany's lips Before they could continue their session the door burst open and Jessica came in. Taeyeon accidentally pushed Tiffany, and Tiffany fell on the floor.   "Oh God! I'm sorry I didn't know you two were busy" said Jessica   "No it's okay" blushed Taeyeon, as she helped Tiffany up   "I just wanted to inform you that I'll sleeping back home for two nights" said Jessica   "Okay, just don't forget to attend your schedule were already behind and our manager isn't happy about it" said Taeyeon   "Okay, you two have fun" smirked Jessica, as she left the room   "Taeyeon before you let her go shouldn't you at least talk to her about Yuri?" said Tiffany   "She won't listen to me" said Taeyeon   "What makes you so sure?" said Tiffany   "I tried" frowned Taeyeon   "Then let me.Jessica!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter