2

It Doesn't End Here

 

Part II

 

2 years ago, Tiffany came to Korea after her parents’ death. Her auntie, whom is a sister to her late father, insisted to bring Tiffany with her. So she currently is living with Mr. Seo’s family which is also Seo Juhyun’s family. Seohyun is Tiffany’s cousin.

Since she first came to Korea, Seohyun was so excited to have Tiffany in the house since she is close to her. Seohyun also was feeling lonely since she didn’t have any sibling. Her girlfriend, Krystal has a sister and Seohyun knew that Krystal and her sister loved each other a lot and Seohyun was green in envy.

Yuri is Mr. Seo’s friend’s daughter. Even if she often visited Seo’s resident, she rarely talked to Seohyun. But with Tiffany’s presence in the house, Yuri became a close friend to Tiffany. Whenever she came to the house, she will bring Taeyeon along with her. Tiffany also was the one that encourage Yuri to confess to Taeyeon about Yuri’s feelings. And with Tiffany’s help, Taeyeon now is Yuri’s girlfriend.

Jessica is a different case. She never really cared who Krystal always hung out with and where. Even if she’s a close friend to Yuri and Taeyeon, but she never knew about Tiffany. Yuri and Taeyeon didn’t have the feeling to tell Jessica about Tiffany either. But, Tiffany knew Jessica. Yuri and Taeyeon will always share their stories at school and about Jessica. But she didn’t know Krystal is Jessica’s sister.

Yuri and Taeyeon had always judged Jessica as the ice princess. With her cold appearance, she barely had a friend. But Yuri and Taeyeon managed to befriend with Jessica since they helped Jessica in some way. They also told Tiffany that even if Jessica is the ice princess, she has a warm heart and that’s what keeps their friendship. Jessica is one of the trustworthy people.

Yuri always convinced Tiffany to attend the same school as her so she can meet Jessica. But the latter seemed to not want to. Tiffany had some kind of illness. She always got sick and hospitalized. Everybody was concern about her especially her auntie, Seohyun’s mother.

The day that Tiffany met Jessica at the park for the first time (prologue), she was just checking out from the hospital and took a fresh air at the park. Since the park is just across the hospital that she was admitted in, she waited Seohyun from there since the latter promised to help her check out. Krystal was also with them.

Yuri wanted Tiffany to attend the same school as her so badly, so she convinced Mr. Seo to convince Tiffany as well. Finally, Tiffany obeyed her uncle and went to So Nyuh High School (Girls High School).

After befriending with Jessica, she found out that she has a feeling to the latter. She told Yuri and Taeyeon about it, and they encourage Tiffany to tell Jessica. But Tiffany was afraid if Jessica will reject her, but Jessica already put on some obvious act that she had a feeling to Tiffany, and that’s when Tiffany had the courage to confess to Jessica and they kissed.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were waiting for Tiffany and Jessica to come. They will have a double date. While waiting, Taeyeon and Yuri were lovingly feed each other ice cream. Whenever Taeyeon had a stain on her face, Yuri will it using her lips and Taeyeon loved it. She will return it with a peck on Yuri’s lips and the latter loved it.

Tiffany and Jessica came a while later. They saw Taeyeon and Yuri were lovey-dovey and it almost caused a throw up to them.

“Yah! Can’t you save the PDA later? It caused me goose bumps, you know?!” Tiffany scolded and hit Yuri and Taeyeon’s forehead. They winced in pain. Jessica giggled.

“Like you didn’t do it?!” Yuri teased Tiffany. Without Tiffany knowing, Jessica seemed to a bit disappoint and pouted.

“We only kiss each other, not more than that!” Tiffany answered. Yuri and Taeyeon saw Jessica’s gloomy face while Tiffany went to the counter to but ice cream for her and Jessica.

“What’s wrong Sica? You seemed sad!” Yuri asked. Taeyeon nodded.

“Tiffany never really did it to me. The last time we kiss was the first time she confessed to me. And after that, she never did that anymore. When I was about to kiss her, she will avoid it and distract me to something else”, Jessica told Yuri and Taeyeon.

“Maybe she didn’t like to show much affection. That’s all”, Taeyeon tried to cheer up Jessica. But the latter didn’t convince. Tiffany returned to their table. She then gave the vanilla flavor to Jessica and she ate the strawberry flavor.

To Jessica, the date only meant for Taeyeon and Yuri, not Tiffany and her. And once again, she was hurt with Tiffany.

Like really hurt.
 

-
 

5 years later, they have graduated. And Jessica wanted to introduce Tiffany to her family.

Tiffany had worn a pink dress and make up a little. To Jessica, Tiffany looked goddess.

Jessica’s family welcomed Tiffany warmly. They thought that Tiffany looked so beautiful and perfect for Jessica. They then had a dinner together.

After dinner, they sat in the living room. Jessica’s mother was the one that asked many questions to Tiffany and the latter answered it calmly.

Mom seemed to like Tiffany. I think it’s a good sign then. Jessica sighed in relief.


-
 

Jessica went to send Tiffany home. Ever since a year ago, Tiffany began to live apart from Seohyun’s family. She rented an apartment and lived with Yuri and Taeyeon. Jessica wanted to live with them too but was prevented by Jessica’s mother.

Jessica sent Tiffany until to the front door. Jessica then played with Tiffany’s band before landed her eyes on Tiffany’s lips. It’s been awhile since they kissed. Even if they kissed, Jessica can feel like Tiffany was forced to do so.

Jessica lean on Tiffany for a kiss but Tiffany quickly dodged. She looked away while Jessica was sending her a sharp looked.

“What’s wrong with you? Can’t we even kiss?” Jessica sounded so disappointed. Tiffany couldn’t lift up her face to face Jessica.

Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and asked in concern.

“Tiffany, what’s wrong? Can’t you tell me what’s the problem? You seemed to avoid me lately”

Tiffany was quiet. She didn’t want to say anything and only said a goodbye to Jessica before she quickly disappeared behind the door.

Jessica was deep hurt by Tiffany’s actions.


-
 

Tiffany sat on the couch. She felt tired mentally. She was having a headache. She was trying to endure it for a whole time but now she seemed to lose it.

Yuri and Taeyeon that were coincidentally to come down and saw Tiffany was holding her head. They rushed to her.

“Fany, what’s wrong? You’re feeling hurt again?” Yuri asked in concern. Taeyeon went to the kitchen to find a medicine for Tiffany and rushed back with water and the medicine.

“It’s hurt Yuwree-ah!” Tiffany held her head and her eyes were teary. Yuri and Taeyeon that were witnessing it felt really worried and their eyes started teary too.

They hugged Tiffany.

“Shh, everything’s gonna be okay, it’ll be okay!” Yuri encouraged. Tiffany started sobbing. She faced-palm herself while letting herself in Yuri and Taeyeon’s embrace.


-
 

A month later, Jessica asked her parents to get married with Tiffany. But to Jessica’s surprise, her mother didn’t let her to.

“No, you can’t! She doesn’t deserve you”

“What were you talking about? I thought you like her, mom?!”

“She’s not good enough for you. Her family was poor and…”

“That’s not the matter to me! I don’t care about that! The only one I care about was I love her, and that’s all matter to me!” Jessica raised her voice. Her mother startled.

“Mom, she’s Seohyun’s cousin. You easily accepted Seohyun as Krystal’s girlfriend, but why I can’t get married with Tiffany?!”

“She’s not good enough for you, Jessica. She’ll only cause a mess in your life!” her mother scolded.

Jessica looked at her mother in disbelieve. She thought that a month ago, her mother liked Tiffany as her girlfriend. But why…

Huh… Jessica sighed.

“Listen mom, whatever it is, I’m still going to marry her and that’s final!” Jessica stated, firmed with her decision.

“Fine! If you insisted, then go ahead!”

















“But you are no longer my daughter!!!”

 

TBC

A/N: Any idea what’s going to happen next? And the next part will be the last, so keep on waiting…