1

It Doesn't End Here

 

Part I

 

Jessica sat on the bench, still thinking about Tiffany. Even if she’s supposed to meet Krystal and her friend, but she never really cared if the latter will come or not! All she cared and thought about was Tiffany, Tiffany and Tiffany!

Huhh… Jessica sighed. She regretted it that Tiffany left early. She wanted to have a nice and long conversation with they eyes smiling girl, but Tiffany got back too early.

A while later, Krystal came with her friend. When she arrived in front of Jessica, the latter seemed to not notice her presence. She waved her hand, Jessica still lost in her own world.

The girl that Krystal brought with watched the Jungsis in amusement.

“Jung Jessica!!!” Krystal called for the 5th times.

I guess I had no other choice, hehe. Krystal had that evil smirk on her face.

She brought out Jessica’s number 1 most enemy; a green animal that will bring Jessica’s dolphin scream.

Krystal then poked Jessica by using the thing. A while later, Jessica began to scream like hell.

“AHHHHHHHHHH~” Krystal and her friend covered their ears. Everybody had looked at them, and the most embarrassed was Krystal. Jessica seemed to not notice it yet.

“Unnie~” Krystal called. Jessica then stopped screaming after finally noticing that everyone in the park was looking at her. She bowed in embarrassment while muttering “I’m sorry”.

“Yah~” Jessica hit Krystal’s head and the latter wincing in pain.

“How dare you poke me using the cucumber?! Are you dumb or what?! You know that the green animal is worst enemy, yet you use it to poke me?!” Krystal had her head low, feeling embarrassed that her sister scolded her in front of her friend.

“Who told you to space out? I already called you for many times, yet you didn’t notice me! What an ice princess!”

“Let’s drop the topic! Here, I want you to meet my friend, Seo Juhyun!” Krystal introduced Seohyun to Jessica.

“Hello, I’m Seo Juhyun! You can call me Seohyun”

Hearing the girl’s introduction, Krystal can’t help but to grin widely like an idiot. Jessica hit her sister again. Krystal pouted while rubbing her head.

“How can this girl just a friend? Obviously she’s your girlfriend. You were grinning like an idiot!” Jessica little sister. Krystal smiled sheepishly. Seohyun was blushing.

“Anyway, I’m Jessica. Krystal’s favorite sister! She can never love anyone else but me!” Jessica smiled proudly and Krystal gritted her teeth. Seohyun only smiled in amusement at the Jungsis’s antic.

So cute!


-
 

Jessica lied down on her bed, still thinking about Tiffany’s words.

“You’re pretty!”

God! How can you praise someone else when you’re prettier?!

Jessica seemed so hypnotize with Tiffany. She heard so many times that people said that she’s pretty, but when it came out from Tiffany’s mouth, it sounded different. And Jessica could never took her mind off of it.

Never!


-
 

The next day, Jessica saw Yuri and Taeyeon were at the school gate. She quickly caught up with them.

“Hi Yuri, Taeyeon!” she greeted. Yuri and Taeyeon greeted her back and smiled happily.

“What were you two talking about?” Jessica asked.

“We talked about Yuri’s friend that will enter our school today!” Taeyeon answered. Jessica’s face was brighten up upon hearing that.

“Oh really?! That’ll be great then. We’ll have a new friend!” Yuri giggled. Taeyeon also.

“I was too excited! I’ve been convincing her to attend the same school as me, but she never wanted to until I forced her uncle to tell her to do so, then she obeyed!” Yuri told them happily.

Jessica and Taeyeon only smiled. The three of them then walked together to their classroom.


-
 

The teacher came into the class.

“Sit straight! Good morning teacher” the class head greeted followed by the whole class.

“Good morning students! Today, this class will have a new student. Please come up, Miss Hwang”

A girl then came into the class and smiled to the whole student in the class. The students then gasp upon seeing the girl’s pretty eyes smile.

“Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang! Please take good care of me” She bowed and smiled once again.

Jessica’s heart already stopped beating. The girl that she was yearning for yesterday finally showed up. She can’t believe it that God heard her pray!

“Miss Hwang, you can sit besides Jessica, the one that sat besides the window at the back!” the teacher instructed.

Tiffany looked at the way her teacher pointed to, and she immediately recognized that Jessica Jung that she met yesterday. She smiled once again and walked to Jessica.

Before arriving at Jessica, she walked past by Yuri and Taeyeon’s desk first. She high-fived with Yuri before walking to her desk; besides Jessica!

“Hi, we meet again!” Tiffany greeted happily. She was to excited about the second meeting between her and Jessica.

The latter was too absorbed to Tiffany’s pretty eyes smile that she didn’t notice Tiffany was giggling.

“You know what, you should close that mouth of yours before any housefly insert your mouth!” Tiffany commented and giggled again. That’s when Jessica noticed that was opening too wide; excited with Tiffany’s reappearance.

Taeyeon and Yuri that sat in front of them laughed at Tiffany’s comment. Jessica had her head low in embarrassment. She then blushed.

Tiffany saw it pinched Jessica’s cheek. “You’re so cute, Jessie~”

Jessica blushed even harder.

She barely knew me and she already had a nickname for me. Jessie~ I will keep it as a lullaby later tonight.


-
 

Since then, the four of them which is Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany had been hang out together. Everywhere they went together, eat together and studied together. They always had been spending times with each other.

But as much as they had hung out for a long time, Jessica still couldn’t get Tiffany. To her, Tiffany’s too secretive. Tiffany’s like a mystery. She never told anything about her family besides that her surname is Hwang and currently living with her auntie.

Even if she’s excited about meeting Tiffany again, she couldn’t help but to feel jealous everytime when Tiffany and Taeyeon were together.

Yuri had always been the prankster in the group; tickling Tiffany and poked her. Tiffany laughed and sometimes pouted. Taeyeon sometimes also joined Yuri in tickling Tiffany. Jessica was the only one left aside. She felt like she was neglected.


-
 

Taeyeon was absent that day. So it only left Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany ate together at the school’s cafeteria.

For the whole day, Tiffany only talked to Yuri, but not Jessica. She felt so annoyed and irritated.

Did she even know that Yuri already had a girlfriend? And that is Taeyeon?! Tiffany, I’m here. Talk to me too!

She felt so annoyed that she excused herself to go to the toilet.
 

 

After class finished, Yuri asked Tiffany.

“Fany-ah, do you want to go to my house?” Tiffany smiled happily.

“Of course I will. It’s been a long time that I’ve visited your house”

Jessica cleared .

“Hmm Yuri, why is Taeyeon absent today?”

“She caught a cold”

“Don’t you want to visit her?”

“I already did yesterday”, Yuri answered nonchalantly. She seemed so oblivious about Jessica’s intention in asking her those questions.

“I’ll wait for you outside”, Yuri told Tiffany and the latter answered okay.

“Bye Jessie!” Before Tiffany could go outside, Jessica stopped Tiffany’s pace.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.

“You can’t to Yuri’s house?”

“Why?”

Jessica closed her eyes and gathered her courage.

“YURI ALREADY HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND THAT IS TAEYEON!” Jessica answered loudly. She thought that Tiffany liked Yuri that she didn’t the latter was dating Taeyeon.

Tiffany looked at Jessica blankly and blinked her eyes a few times.

“What are you trying to say?”

“What I’m trying to say was Taeyeon, our friend Kim Taeyeon is Yuri’s girlfriend and you should stop clinging into Yuri”

Tiffany still blanked, didn’t catch up with what Jessica’s intention for saying that.

“And so what?”

“You should’ve stopped loving Yuri because obviously she will only love Taeyeon!!!” Jessica raised her voice.

“Wait? What did you mean by I have to stop loving Yuri? Were you thinking that I love Yuri as more than best friend?” Tiffany asked Jessica. She nodded. Tiffany shook her head while giggling. Jessica confused.

“Jessie, I already know that Yuri and Taeyeon are dating. Yuri is just my best friend, and nothing more. Were you jealous of me and Yuri?” Jessica was taken aback by Tiffany’s calm answer. She then blushed.

Tiffany chuckled and went closer to Jessica. Jessica had her head low. Her face and Tiffany’s face were only two inches away.

“You know what? If I had to choose between you and Yuri, I would choose Yuri over you because she’s my constant buddy. But my love for you is more than best friend! It’s just you that never know. Taeyeon and Yuri already knew about my feelings.

“I love you, Jessica Jung”, Tiffany confessed and Jessica larger hey eyes.

Without her noticing, Tiffany already closed the gap between them and kissed Jessica. She put her hand around Jessica’s slim waist and deepening the kiss.

Jessica was surprised at first, but then she returned the kiss. She put her hands around Tiffany’s neck and deepening the kiss.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri on the outside witnessed everything. She smiled at the couple like an idiot. She called Taeyeon and told the latter everything. Taeyeon also was happy hearing the news.

Without the couple knowing, Yuri and Taeyeon had wished the same thing.

“I hope that Jessica can give happiness to Tiffany. God, please let Tiffany be happy. She deserved it!”

 

TBC