▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (CREATURES)

▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Tumblr Based Roleplay)

tumblr_m9qoqozxuI1rw8w3k.gif

 

Creatures come in three different categories.

Synthetic.

These are moderator-controlled animals with malicious intent to kill players and can manifest in coordinates at moderators’ will.

Wolvenus: Big wolves, big fangs and sharp claws. When standing on their behind legs they are the average height of a full grown man.


 

Catsinus: Big cats, fast and very smart.


 

Jackers: Bees, stung you might get hallucinations or even worse die.

Organic.

Creatures that are a development of nature. Moderators have no control over them.

Large Spiders: Huge spiders that live in the woods bordering the central park. They are nocturnal, but pose a threat during the day to civilians and players alike if taunted.


Zombies: Humans turned into flesh-eating monsters during a moderator slip-up. The disease is spread through an infected individual’s bodily fluids entering an open wound of a healthy individual’s body. Zombies are found in the woods both day and night, but seem to have confined themselves in the woods and have yet to enter civilian territory. They will attack if approached in the woods during the day, but are hostile and violent during the night and will go out of their way to attack and feed.

 

Paranormal.

Creatures that only appear at night and don’t seem to be a product of nature, or human creation. Moderators have no control over them.

Nabbeun Namu: White doll-like creatures that are no larger than a human hand. Their eyes and mouth are nothing more than black holes on their head. They materialize in trees and are known to latch onto their victims. If left too long, victims can vanish into thin air. They can be killed normally, but are often hard to combat as they usually appear in clusters of two or more.