▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (CIVILIAN JOBS)

▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Tumblr Based Roleplay)

tumblr_m9w4w84P4e1rw8w3k.png

 

Moderator

Moderators control things that happen in the game. During the games, the moderators will collect in a huge room and use their computers to start fires, place creatures, and creat other such obstacles for the players to deal with. If a person would like to be a moderator, during the night time games, they will be responsible for going to team members’ ask boxes to inform them about the obstacles they create for them.

example: Moderator 1 goes to a random Lupus team member and writes in their ask box, “Two canis lupus appear to your right, and a fire is on your left.” Something to that effect.

Team members can either use this as a prompt to write about their situation in reply to the ask that is sent to them, or chose to roleplay it with other roleplayers.

Availability: 5 slots open

●○●


Reality Show MC

MCs narrate the show live as team players play the game. Throughout the games, MCs should make bulleted highlights that they observe through roleplays happening on the dash, and announce them to other civilians like a real narrator.

example: Create a text post on dash and type something like the following; “Apus team leader Kang Daesung has just been sighted by Lupus team member Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon aims her pistol and takes a shot, but Kang Daesung has sought refuge behind a car and has returned fire.”

Availability: 4 slots open

●○●


Medical Career

Play as a doctor or nurse! Team members will need to be treated after each game. Doctors and nurses won’t have to make special posts throughout or after the games, but will need to be available for roleplay if team members need medical attention.

Availability: 2 slots open

●○●


Bookmaker

A bookmaker takes money from gamblers who bet on teams, or team members in the games. A bookmaker should make a list of people who have bet on the games, and the amount they bet.

example:

    Gambler 1 has bet $150 on (Apus Member)
    Gambler 2 has bet $200 on (Hydrus member)


Availability: 1 slot

●○●


Weapons Shop Owner

Team Members will purchase weapons from your shop during the day time hours.

Availability: 2 slots

●○●


Food Smugglers

Smuggle food to the players of the game. Smugglers are the only civilians that might be hurt in the games and are unarmed unless a team member specifically hands you a weapon to protect you before the games begin.

Availability: 5 slots open (2 per team)

●○●


Other Jobs

Other jobs may include baristas, bar tenders, or other such professions that roleplayers can take casually.

Availability: Unlimited