▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (F.A.Q)

▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Tumblr Based Roleplay)
F.A.Q

General Questions

 

What are the Seoul Trials?

Seoul Trials is a reality show during night that was created because of a long over rebellion. The city picks males and females between the ages of 17-25 to fight for their lives in a brutal game. During the day everything is normal, during the night its a blood bath. The that civilians are not in any team are those who watch the show from their homes or gatherings and bet money on a team or a certain member in it.



What are the differences between the teams?

Team descriptions can be found here . The differences are mostly in a team’s abilities. Hydrus team members, for example, will not be as strong as Lupus team members, but Lupus team members will not be as agile as Apus team members. For more details, please follow the link to the teams page.

 

Which team should I join?

Try and join a team your character is most likely to work well in. If your character has a bulky build, they might work better in Lupus then in Apus, and if they have a cunning personality, they might work well in Hydrus. It’s mostly up to your discretion as the typist, but please try to put your character in a setting that makes sense. For example, if you choose to play Rain, and you’re going to play him as exceptionally strong but lacking in speed, put him in Lupus, and not Hydrus.

 

Are the teams working with each other, or against each other?

During the night, teams are enemies. Hydrus members will fight Apus members, Apus members will fight against Lupus members, and so on. Your only allies are your team members (you hope, as not ALL team members can be trusted). In addition, team members will also need to look out for the creatures, so there’s danger everywhere.

 

What happens to the teams during the day?

Team members re-enter their normal, civilian lives. Hydrus members and Lupus members might be best friends during the day, but at night, they become enemies again.
 


During the day, will team members have jobs like civilians have?

No, during the day, team members will be busy sleeping and being treated medically for their wounds. They receive a pay check for each time they survive.

 

Do I have to be on a team to join?

No! If you don’t want to be on a team, you can join as a civilian, but you will not be allowed to participate in the games if you chose to play a civilian.

 

What do civilians do during the games?

At night, civilians will be restricted to a safe residential and public area where no creatures can enter, nor team members participating in the trial. Civilians will stay in this area with shops, restaurants, and other such buildings out of harms way. They cannot leave, because the rest of the city is a battlefield.

Can our characters die?

Nope! As stated in the rules, characters can experience potentially fatal wounds, but no one can actually die during these games. It's best to work with your RP partner and come up with a logical way to deliver non-fatalistic damage.

 

Can civilians be hurt?

Technically? No. However, anything can happen.Smugglers face a greater risk however of injury.


How do you para night and day?

Since we have day time and night time— during day time, people should only para their day time paras and night time their night times paras. Always keep an eye on the clock!

●○●

 



CIVILIAN-SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:

 

How do I get a job?

Just write on your application which job you would like. To see available jobs, click “civilian jobs” on the right.


Do I have to have a job?

No, jobs are there so that civilians can be just as included as the team players participating in the games. If you don’t wish to have one, you don’t have to apply for one, and can play as a free civilian.


Can I quit or switch jobs if I don’t like the job that I pick?

Yes, you may, but the maximum amount of times you can switch jobs is two.


The job I want has 0 slots open. Why? Can I still apply?

Unfortunately, if no slots are open, then you may not apply for that job. Keep an eye on the position, and if a slot opens up, then you may switch to that job.


Can I have more than one job?

Not at this moment in time.