▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Activity/Tagging Rules)

▪ Seoul ● Trials ▪ (Tumblr Based Roleplay)

image

 

Activity Rules:

1. Two weeks of inactivity and you’re out.

2. The amount of time you can take for a hiatus is approximately one month, but you must inform the admins by messaging the directory of your hiatus before you take it, otherwise, you will be considered inactive and removed. Fill this form in and drop it in the submit box, title it ‘Hiatus’.

3. There’s a secret word and we believe it’s ‘don’t trip and fall’.

 

Tagging/tags/post Rules:

1. Keep para posts neat. Keep the para you’re going to reply and write your reply under. Two paras in each post.

2. How to title a para: ‘Para title || name & name’.

3. How to tag paras: #parapartner, #p:title [and other tags you personally like to add]

4. Do not use hyphens. Remove them in tagging. Ex: jiyong-lupus should be jiyonglupus.

5. Track this tag: #seoultrialsnote. You may use this tag to communicate with the rp family, if you want to post something that you’d like everyone to see. As in welcoming someone, announcing something, if you are interested in plotting.

6. No gif wars allowed.

7. You are allowed to reblog character related pictures/text’s etc but these do not count as being active. Do not fill the dash with pictures. The maximum amount of reblogs you may have a day is ten.