CH-5

If there is the next life(hiatus)

AJ's dream

Outside the tent

Yul- "Taeng, what do you think about him?He is kinda lost his memory and can't remember us"

Taeng-"i have no idea what to do. we must inform the king that he might lost his memory and can't remember what happened due to his head injury. speaking of the king, he want to see us this night. we had to have dinner with him"

Yoong,Soo-"COOL"

Yul- "You guys are always thinking about food.Don't you worry that Yi Yan can't remember us"

Yoong-" he remember us, he only didn't remember what happened to him.give him sometime.he just wake up"

Soo-"Yoong's right, if he can't remember us, he will be painc and fear thinking being with the stranger"

Taeng-"I hope that he will be fine when we meet the king"

Yul-"i think is not the good idea to take him to the king this night"

Taeng-"relax yul, he's also our friend although he is the king"

..............................................................................................................................

AJ's pov

i am looking around the tent and saw a set of maroon armour and a sword and a bow.

i walked to them, as i touch the armour, i felt electricity run through my body.

The next thing i know is..

"Ah"

the sword in my arm is pointing to the neck of the young woman.the tip of the sword is almost touch her neck.

the eyes of the other two behind are wide open due to the Fear.They immediately kneel down

"master, we are sorry that entering in tent without inform you.we think you are asleep"

i remove my sword from her neck, she almost fainted because she kept her breath when i point my sword to her neck.she also kneel down.

'master',they are calling me 'master'. i am so confused right now.am i death,or dreaming or time travelled.

"master, we are here to help your bath. the water is ready"

They are calling me master so i think i can order them.Yul also said that i can do whatever i want.

"prepare everything i want and leave me alone"

after they leave me alone, i take off my clothes. Why i also wear such clothes.When i looked into the water inside the barrel, i can't believe my eyes. i saw an ancient Korean lad that exactly look alike me is staring me back.

"That's it. all you have to do it dip your head in the water and when you get out your head from the water, everything is going back to normal" i said and do.i open my eyes and check, nothing's change.i repeat again and again.nothing's change.

After taking the bath, i change the new clothes they had left for me and i eat everything they prepared.i never felt so hungry like this.

i feel sleepy and straight go to the bed,hoping that everything is normal when i wake up.

..................................................................................................................