CH-4

If there is the next life(hiatus)

At the day of the accident

 Clingg.............clingg..............

"yeoubuseo" "This is 'Borthers' noodle and BBQ houst"

".........."

"yes, i am AJ's brother,my name is Yoong"

"........."

"WHAT! We will be right there in a minute"

"TAENG close the shop right now. AJ's in hospital"

"WHAT! What did happen.Isn't he sleeping in his room and why are you here and not deliver the order"

"Stop questioning and just ask that customer to get out and close the shop right now, i am going to take the car here and wait me" Yoong dash out the shop.

.............................................................................................................................

Tiffany Pov

SMS conversation

Jessi- Tif, what are you doing?

Tif - i am eating my noodle in 'Brothers'

Jessi- Tif, are you serious? you are like a creepy stalker?

Tif - you know me, if i want something,oh, let's say someone, i'll never stop until i get it.

Jessi- Whatever, good luck!

Tif - How's your vaccation with Krystal.

Jessi- good and the scenery are really beautiful.how about we all come back here next time?

Tif - We'll definitely do.something emergency.bye

as i heard the noise sound i ended conversation with jessi and eavesdropped him and his brother conversation.

if i heard is right , their youngest brother AJ's is in trouble.

i pretend nothing is happened when he come closer to me.

"miss" his sweet voice is a little panic and worried.

"yes" i pay attention to him.

"we are closing the shop for something emergency.sorry for disturbing you and can you just leave the shop right now?"

"oh, that's ok, i'm also done eating"

he didn't even take the cash , change his clothes and hop in the car immediately after closing the shop. i think he really love his brother.

...................................................................................................................

Jessica Pov

Tif-We'll definitely do.something emergency. bye.

"Click"

i turn my head to the click sound and found a tall tan guy with a camera.He move his camera from his face as i caught him taking my picture.He is handsome too.He looked a little scare and startle when i glare him.

"Did you just take my picture without my permission"

"W...well it ..it just automatically happened. yo..you are so more beautiful than the scenery" he's stuttering. cute.

"i want..." suddenly his phone ring and he pick up. his face change into a worried and panic.

next thing he run towards his bike and dash off.

"YAH" i didn't finish my speech he's gone like wind.i want to him delete my picture.i don't like the stranger  keeping my photo. i don't even start my carrier like a model in Korea.

"unnie. why are you so loud"

krystal come back "someone is taking my photo without my permission and run away"

"you are really famous. aren't you" krystal tease me.

If i see you next time, you will die , tan guy.

......................................................................................................................

Yul's pov

After taking the scenery pictures enough i headed to my bike.

i froze at the point.i think i now know the meaning of love at first sight.

She is a Goddess. my hand start working by themselves and take her photo immediately.

when she turn her head to me and caught me taking her photo , i am a litte startle and scare due to her glare.

"Did you just take my picture without my permission" her voice is so sweet although she is angry.

"W...well it ..it just automatically happened. yo..you are so more beautiful than the scenery" i stuttered due to not only her sweet angry voice but also the close existance between us.my heart is beating so fast.

"i want..." suddenly my phone ring and i pick up.

"YUL, COME SEOUL GENERAL HOSPITAL AS FAST AS YOU CAN. AJ'S IN EMERGENCY ROOM.Yoong shout from the other line.

my heart stop beating. i can't feel anyting surrounding.i hang up my phone and run to my bike and dash off.

.....................................................................................................................

Soo Pov

i am going to SM film production and entertainment to meet Sunny for the new drama.

she and i are best friend and lover from 1st year of college. We share the same interest,acting,singing.

Her ambition is to become a greatest actress in South Korea.but unfortunately for her,she didn't have the chance to be an actress because she had to manage the SM coorperation just after she graduate.She is the only daughter of Lee.

But it's luck for me that she can't act because i don't want her to be hugged or kissed by the other not me.yes the first obsession for me is her and the second is food.

when i am at the enterance, my phone rang.i pick up.

"what's up taeng"

"........................"

God, please not take him home early. he is one of my family and i only have them.i pray in my head and drive my car as fast as i can to the hospital.

........................................................................................................................

Sunny Pov

Soo said that he can't come and AJ's is involved in the accident that i am seeing in the news right now.This is horrible.i hope AJ be ok.

they are the only family soo have.

..........................................................................................................................