Finding Out In Time( Part 2)

Love Lost?

PART TWO OF CHAPTER FIVE!!!

We were now in Key's bridal shop. It was early morning and the sunlight poured in through the giant windows. I saw Key, not glowing, looking completely normal in glasses, flipping through a catalog. I looked around to see where Cupid Key was, but he was no where to be found. 

"If you're looking from Key, he's right there," said Demon Cupid Jonghyun, pointing at regular Key. "Since he's actually in this memory he has to take place in it like real time." He explained from the couch which he lounged on. He looked as if he needed some popcorn. 

"If I were you, I would sit down during this," Jonghyun advised. I listened to him. I felt like something was about to happen. Jonghyun stared at the door with anticipation. I soon realized why. 

A crying Jin Sang bursted into the bridal shop. 

"I did it, Key! I broke up with Minho!" Jin Sang exclaimed, standing in the middle of the room, looking distraught. 

"I-I broke up with Minho," her voice quivering. She walked over to the couch, right near I was sitting, and basically collasped in tears. I stared at weeping Jin Sang. She looked terrible, as if she didn't get any sleep with dark circles underneath red, puffy eyes. The night of our break up I didn't get much sleep either. 

"Oh, Honey! What happened?" Key asked concerned, going over to comfort, I've now realized, his best friend. 

"H-he did it again...," she sobbed. "He forgot about me, and left me to go party." 

"Aish! He does this all the time. Why are you crying though? Was something different this time?" Key asked, putting his arm around her.

"H-he b-brought Taemin home drunk and... y-yesterday was our- our..."

"Your anniversary...,' Key said remembering the date. "Oh... Jin Sang... I'm so sorry."

"The one who should be saying sorry is that b****d," she said, lefting her face from the sofa cushion. I saw that she was grasping her necklance. She opened her had and I gasped when I saw the boy-girl charm. It was the necklance I had made for her all those years ago. 

"Jin Sang..." I put my hand out toward her, but of course it would not help.

"He was the one that usually remembered..., but yesterday he didn't even speak of it," she cried. 

"I HATE HIM!" she yanked violently the chain off her neck and threw it across the room. Then she realized what she did and went to retrieve the necklance. She kneeled beside it, took it up, and cradled it in her hands. Light shined on the necklance and it sparkled like new.

"You know you could never hate Minho," said Key from his place on the couch.

"He used to have time for me...," she wisphered. "Now, I've been pushed aside..." She turned to key, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Why did the good times have to end, Key?"

"Oh... Jin Sang...," He went over to her. He brushed the tears from under her eyes and held her at arm's lenght by her shoulders.

"You and I both know exactly why," Key said. I've never seen Key's eyes so understanding before. Jin Sang's own doe eyes widened and she slowly nodded. 

"Come on," Key demanded, lifting Jin Sang to her feet. "Want to go get something to eat?" Key smiled at Jin Sang. She smiled back and nodded. 

"That'll be great," she said. 

"Okay, lead the way,"Key said, gesturing grandly to the door. Jin Sang walked out the store first. Key lingered a bit. He turned his head nad looked directly at me. A creepy, knowing smile spread across his face. 

"Key! Are you coming?" asked Jin Sang, popping her head back in the door. 

"Right behind you." Key left and the memory dissolved to black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the darkness faded, we were back in the park and I couldn't help myself from trembling. 

"I've... never... seen... Jin Sang... that way before...," I said to Jonghyun quivering. He sat on the park table that we had orginally started. He was no longer Demon Cupid Jonghyun, just regular human-looking Jonghyun. 

"She should have never been that way in the first place." Out of nowhere Key had appeared in his Angel Cupid form next to Jonghyun at the table. His cupid form transformed to normal ,but Key didn't look normal. Key looked pissed. 

"Why the heck are you looking at me like that?" I asked Key. 

"He's just a little upset. He really hate to see pretty girls cry," Jonghyun explained. 

"Jin Sang is my best client. A strong woman with a lot of love and great fashion sense. She should have never been neglected like that." Key glared at me. Jonghyun put a comforting arm around his shoulders. 

"Remeber Key, there is a bigger picture to why that had to happened to Jin Sang, remember?" Jonghyun said to him, looking Key in the eyes and wishpering(barely) to him. 

"Yeah, yeah," Key grumbled. He folded his arms and looked at me. "Do you understand what we're trying to show you, Minho?"

"I didn't spend enough time with Jin Sang," I answered, finally understanding. "That's why you took me back to Good Times, right? To show me that I was a good boyfriend, the good boyfriend I was susposed to stay. But once I started partying, I neglected her by not spending time with her..."

"And...," Jonghyun said. 

"Lost time cannot be recalled." I lowered my head in shame. 

"Good, it looks like our work is done here, Jong," Key said getting up from the table. 

"Hold up," I said realizing something. "There is more to this." 

"What do you mean, Minho?" Key asked. 

"You're a protector of love. If Jin Sang and I were meant to be, could have you actually pushed me to spend more time with her?" Jonghyun and Key glanced at each other in surprise. 

"Umm...," said Jonghyun.

"Yes, I knew it. There is something you're not telling me. They exchanged yet another look and affirmed my suspicion.  I also started to get aggravated with the fact that they were withholding important information from me. Key noticed this and decided to say something which would have been the smart thing to do if his words weren't:

"Look, Minho, that's isn't any of your concern right now." I charged at Key. However Jonghyun managed to hold me back using that f-ing cupid strenght of his. 

"Hold up there, Minho!"

"Bullsh*t, Key! Jin Sang is all of my concern and you know it!" I spat at him. I was really getting pissed now. 

"I'm sorry, but now is where we have to go. We can't tell you anymore, you gotta figure it out for yourself from now on." Then Key got real close and wishpered into my ear. "But remember, everything works out in the end."

Jonghyun released me. Both him and Key stepped back. 

"Wait! What does that imply?" 

They just smirked and faded away, leaving me all alone. 

"Oh my Gawd! What the hell?!" I raged.Why the f**k would they just leave me like this! Not now! I punched at a tree in my frustration, forgetting all about staying calm and everything. I had even forgot that I was in a park full of people. 

"WHY CAN'T HAVE HER?!" I yelled out into the opening.

"Minho...?" I spun around to find Park Sandara staring dead at me two feet away.

Uh...

A/N:

Ohh.... Sandara's back!... SHINee's Back!... and so is MizzLexyLove!

Annyeong~! So sorry for being gone for so long. A lot of things have been going on. My older sister got married and my computer was being a and I got all discouraged and blah blah blah ,but now that is ALL over! I promise to have a update on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from now on, so be on the Look Out!

Also Thank you so much for sticking with me while everything is going and Shout out to my friends SavvySunshine, Omar Oppa and MiaAmor for getting me back on track :D THANK YOU! 

                                                 

See You Friday ;)