Chapter 07

The Fallen Leaves

A very very late update and I'm sorry :(

Chapter 7

 

Kim Jaejoong

 

“mr Kim, it has been 18 months since your sister coma. I’m personally have no courage to say if she will wake up again. I’m sorry if I break your heart, but seeing her with all this medical stuffs, pipe, needle, I also break my heart.”

“not yet, doctor. I will not giving up yet and I know she doesn’t want me to give up either.”

“Mr Kim, I respect your faith. So I cant say anything but be strong. I wish miracle come to her.”

“thanks,doctor. I’m gonna back to Jaeri’s ward now.”

I walk lifeless in the corridor. All this time I try to be strong for Jaeri. I believe she will wake up someday and stand by my side. I wont ever give up till his last heart beat.

I sit in the garden bench, staring at the black sky. Jaeri ah, please try yor best for my sake, you are the only reason for me to continue my life no matter how hard I’ve been through.

I’m just stand up when I catch something in the corner of the bench. That my message card that I gave to Eunjae this evening. Why she left it there? I reached it and read a new line in the bottom.

“gomawo, ahjussi …”

 

A smile creeped in my face. She replied my message. Finally, isn’t it good thing. I save that card in the pocket of my jacket and go back to my apartement.

I just out from the elevator when I saw I woman exited from my apartement. It must be Minyuk hyung who bring random woman. aishh I’ve told me to do that outside of my apartement.

I’m lazily enter the apartement and enter my room, ignoring him who just finish his soju.

“Jaejoong ah, you’re home? lets join me to drink”

“thanks hyung, but I’m tired. I better sleep. Tomorrow morning to afternoon we have fansigning to attend if you’re not forget.”

“ah geurae, go sleep then and earn me big big money.” He said in drunken state.

I’m so sick of him, but I haven’t got any way to kick him out of my place. Ah dwaesso, since I’m rarely come home it’s not a big deal. I just trying to close my eyes but my phone is ringing. I quickly answered it coz it’s from hospital.

“halo…”

“Jaejoong ssi, this is Yoonhee. Where are you now?”

“I’m in my apartement. What happened?”

“can you come here. Faster, Jaeri’s is in critical condition.”

“what? Then what is the last condition?”

“doctor is now examining her.”

“please do whatever to save my sister, I beg you.”

“we’re trying Jaejoong ssi. So please come here faster.

I hang up the phone, grabbing jacket and key. I drive in full speed like a crazy person. Weird thinking keep flashing in my mind, Jaeri ah, please stay still for me. Hold on till the end. The tears are covering my face. I just can pray in my heart, God please don’t take her away now.

I stopped right in front of hospital, leaving my car and running towards the ICU room. There stand YoonHee with a worry face.

“Yoonhee ssi, how is she now?” I asked with a heavy breathe.

“they are trying their best to help her. We just can pray here.”

“Jaejoong hyung…” it’s Junsu who’s coming after my call on the way.

“how is Jaeri, hyung” he asked.

“I don’t know. Doctor haven’t came out yet.”

“hyung, calm yourself. You’re trembling. We just can pray the best for her.” He said.

I look at my both hands, I don’t even realize it trembling hard. Almost an hour we’re waiting and finally doctor come out from ICU.

“doctor, how is Jaeri?”

“we almost lose her. But she has strength, the will to live. So she’s still breathing and his heart beats start to stable again. But still we don’t know when will she wake up. I’m so sorry.”

“thank you, doctor.” Junsu replied coz I’m still cant find my word.

I hold my breathe, cant believe what’s just happened. What if she really leaves me, it must be the end of my life too.

“hyung, wake up. Jaeri is alright.” Junsu pat my shoulder.

I just ignore him and run to Jaeri’s room. Holding her hands tighly and kiss it softly.

“Jaeri, baby. Don’t ever think to leave me. You know that Oppa cant live without you. Hold on, I promise wont leave you and same for you too don’t try to leave without me.” I cried,

“hey hyung, enough, don’t cry in front of her. She doesn’t want to see you like this. We will take care of her together.” Junsu comforted me.

Just then I saw tears drop from the corner of her eyes, she hears me. I wipe the tears softly.

“Jaeri ah, don’t cry baby. I promise I wont be sad and cry in front of you again. I’ll be your strong brother that make you proud.”

 

Kim Jaeri

 

Oppa, is that you? Are you crying? I’m sorry, I almost leave you. I’m trying all my best to get back and I did it. Oppa don’t cry, I beg you. I wont be going anywhere, we’ll be together till the end.

 

I hope you enjoy the story so far

sorry for late update

see ya next week :)