Chapter 04

The Fallen Leaves

It's me again ^_^

And this is the update, I hope you enjoy it ....

 

Kim Jaejoong POV

 

Finally done, I look at my watch it’s 9am in the morning. It means I haven’t slept for almost 24 hours, even I cant remember wether I eat or nor.

I drive to the hospital. Poor Junsu, he has to be work today. When I enter the ward, I saw him there beside the bed, sleeping while holding Jaeri’s hand. I smile at the scene. I know it Junsu ya, you like my sister a lot. if she’s healthy, you must be chase after her.

I touched his shoulder lightly to wake him up.

“Junsu ya, wake up.”

“huh??? Whoaaammm” he yawned.

“it’s 10 am already.”

“oh Jaejoong hyung, you’re coming. Have you finished working?”

“yeah. You better go home and rest. Tonight you have a stage right?”

“geurae. Okay then, Jaeri ya oppa should leave now. See you later. Bye, hyung” He said and then left.

“Jaeri ya, I’m sorry I didn’t come last night. Are you happy that Junsu oppa accompany you? I think so, coz you like him don’t you?” I said while her face.

 

In a minutes Yoonhee entered the ward and told me that she’s going to wash my sister’s body. I took my leave to the nearest café. When I came back to hospital, I passed a florist. I bought chrysant, Jaeri’s fave flower. When I saw fresh red rose on the corner of the florist, I decided to buy a stalk of red rose, I don’t know why?

When I walk in the corridor near the garden, That’s it. This rose surely remind me of her. So I asked a piece of paper from the nurse who passed by me and write short word. I put the paper with that rose on the bench she usually sit on.

I’m standing against the wall and waiting for a while. And about 5 minutes pass, there she is. Walking toward the bench with an empty stare. I pay attention on the scene. She finds it. I can see she frowned when she opened the paper I left there. I laughed in low voice at her reaction, surely she’s cute.

She hold the rose and smell the scent. A smile creep on her beautiful face. She likes rose, he decided.

 

Lee EunJae

 

Today is just the same. Trapped in this lifeless body, nothing’s left. I walk slowly to the garden, the place where I feel comfort.

When I sit there, something caught my attention. Someone put a stalk of rose there. I take it and found a piece of paper attached. I’m curious so I open it and read the very short word.

“annyeong... ^_^ “

I frowned, what kind of letter it is? Who did this ridiculous stuff? Whatever, I just care about the flower though. The sense of the rose can make me feel at ease and comfort. Take away every memory that I wanna erase from my head.

 

Kim Jaejoong

 

What the hell happened to me? Why suddenly smile like crazy when I remember her smile. Gosh, I’m ignoring flowers in my hand, sighed.

“jaeri ah, mianhae. I am so busy spacing till ignoring these  beautiful flowers that I bought for you.” I chuckled.

“Mr Kim, what happened to you. You’re spacing and smile on nothing.” Yoonhee suddenly appear.

“hey Yoonhee ssi. It’s nothing. Have you got your lunch?”

“I had it earlier. Wow Jaeri ssi, your brother brought  beautiful chrysant today. you have to wake up soon to see this beautiful things you’ve missed.”

“she will wake up, she wont let me feel lonely.” I said.

Suddenly, there’s noise from outside. I and Yoonhee run out and find the noise. Both of us shocked to see the scene in front of us.

“ms lee, calm down please. We wont hurt you” a doctor said softly. But the woman still stare around with her wild eyes, she’s scared.

“ottokkae” Yoonhee panicked, just the way I am. I saw that woman holding a knife and ready to attack whoever male creature that try to get closer.

“yoonhee ssi, where’s her brother?”

“at this hour, he must be at the company. He’s a chairman in their family company.”

“cant you call him? It’s urgent matter about his sister. He must be rushing to hear after you call no matter what.”

“okay, I’ll try to call him.”

“let’s go. I’ll try to get her attention.”

“ya!!! Jaejoong ssi, be careful. She’s holding a knife, you’ll get hurt.”

“arasso...”

I still watching her, her sharp eyes straight to me. I turn around and search for something that can help. Lucky that a man pass by holding rose boquet. I stopped him and ask for a stalk.

“I’m sorry, ahjussi. Can you give me a stalk of rose?”

He stare at me in confusion but then he give me what I want. I run to the crowd and push myself in the middle of the scene.

“doctor, can I talk to her?”

“be careful Jaejoong ssi, she cn hurt you.”

“I’ll be careful.”

I walk slowly toward her but keep a distance. She realizes my appearance, her gaze changed into frightened mode. When I stand in front of her, I give a smile and bow to her

“annyeong, Eunjae ssi. How are you?” I asked her politely.

There’s no response, she stand still and scanned around. But I keep on going to talk.

“I wont disturb you or hurt you. I ...” I took deep breath before finally kneeled In front of her and raised the rose to her.

 

is he proposing her??? kkk~

see you in the next update :)