Chapter 2 : The Meeting

The Fallen Leaves

 

Kim Jaejoong POV

 

I arrived at the fansigning event placed. I directly go towards my manager who has furious face.

“there you are, get ready then.”

“I know it.”

At meet Junsu as I enter the wardrobe room.

“hey, hyung. You spent night at hospital again last night?” he asked.

“yeah, who else gonna be by her side beside me her only brother.”

“then how’s Jaeri doing?”

“no progress, it’s just the same.”

“come on, hyung. Cheer up. Who else gonna cheers her other than us. Btw I have no schedule tomorrow, I’m gonna visit JaeRi then.”

“she will be glad on your visit. Okay then I gotta rush, my schedule are damn tight.”

Junsu smiles brightly as he leaves me.

I spent all day on working, working and working. God knows I hate this job, but this is the only way to earn money as much as possible to pay Jaeri’s hospital cost. I let a long sigh as I walk through corridor, but something bothering me. I catch a shilouete on the hospital park. It looks like someone sit on the couch in the dark.

“YoonHee ssi….” I call one of my favorite nurse in the hospital who passes me.

“oh Jaejoong ssi, waeyo?”

“do you see someone’s there, on the couch?”

“oh, that’s maybe Ms Lee.”

“Ms Lee? Why does she doing in almost midnight right there”

“she has mentally depressed. Poor young lady, she is rapish victim. That’s the only explanation of her state. Don’t go near her, she maybe can jump on you.”

“ya! You’re kidding me YoonHee ssi. By the way, did Junsu visit my sister today?”

“yeah he just left about an hout ago.”

“thanks YoonHee ssi. “

I’m so tired, when I arrived at Jaeri’s ward I just greet her and fell a sleep on the sofa. 2 hours sleeping is so worthy for me. 7am in the morning I woke up coz there will be MV filming at 9am. I washed my face and walked to the cafetaria to get breakfast. When I back to Jaeri’s ward and passed the hospital park, my step is stop all of sudden coz an interesting scene in front of me. A woman from last night I guess. She’s there on the bench, now I can see her face clearly. She looks simple in her hospital dress but she’s beautiful, the sunlight pouring her flawless face. She smiles when she hold a stalk of red rose in her hand. I’m stupefied.

Subconsciously I walk toward her, but she doesn’t seem to feel my present.

“annyeong…” I greet her.

Then the next happen is out of my expectation, she stepped back when she saw me and fell down on the grass. Her hand shaking so hard, covered her shock face. She’s terrifying and hysteric. She screamed outloud when I tried to calm her.

Suddenly, pair of hand pull and push me away from her. The tall guy then pull her in an embrace and try to calm her.

“Eunjae ah… sshhh… this is oppa, don’t be scare.” He said softly.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scared her.” I said.

“who the hell are you !!! why you approach my sister huh???” he screamed on me.

“what’s happening here?” YoonHee ssi came to us.

“Yoonhee ssi, just minutes ago I passed this park and saw this patient. I only wanna greet her but she shock and got hysteric. I’m panic.”

“ohhh geurae. I’m sorry Mr Lee. This is Mr Kim, one of family patient here. We know him well, I believe he doesn’t have any bad intentions to your sister.” Yoonhee said again.

“I’ll bring her to her ward now.” He said coldly.

“ya!!! You’re making trouble in the morning!” Yoonhee scolded me.

“mianhae, I don’t know she will be like that.”

“aishh… I’ve warned you before right. She’s not in a good condition to interact with people especially man. Even with the doctor she will hysteric. Luckily her brother always can handle her”

“you mean that tall guy before?”

“yeah, his name is Lee MinHo. He’s so handsome right?”

“aigoo… woman. but he looks so cold.”

“of course. He’s depressed as well seeing his sister’s condition. But just like you, he has to be strong so his sister can depend on him. it’s just his heart is full of anger and hatred right now.” We talked till entered Jaeri’s ward.

Yoonhee does some examination and notes her condition.

“so how’s my sister now?”

“she physicly great. But his brain system still doesn’t show any respond. Be strong and patient Jaejoong ssi. I gotta go to check another patient.”

“I know. Thank you YoonHee ssi.” She outed of the ward and I sighed.

“Jaeri ya, oppa wont give up on you, be strong my dear. Wake up soon, I miss you so much.”

 

An update after long time *sigh

I'm so busy on working and continue this story

but I'm trying steal sometimes to update ^_^

Thanks for the subscriber, I hope can get more.....

read and leave comment guys

Thank you....