Chapter 06

The Fallen Leaves

I know it's late but I'm update

sorry for waiting ^_^

Here we go ....

 

 

Chapter 6

 

Lee MinHo

 

Today, Eunjae moved back to her previous ward. I’m relieved that her condition getting better. I pushed her wheelchair to her ward and lift her to her bed. The a nurse come in to the ward, she’s bringing a bouquet of rose.

“good afternoon Mr Lee. How are you doing Ms Lee?” she greet us with a kind smile.

“good afternoon, nurse Yoonhee. Are you wanna check my sister?” I asked.

“no, I just pass by to send this flower for Ms Lee. From an admirer.” She said while giving the flower to Eunjae.

Eunjae hold that flower with thin smile, she’s happy. She then open the card in the bouquet. Her smile getting wider, I feel my heart soften, this has been long time since I saw her smile.

That nurse excuse herself and left us.

 

Lee Eunjae

 

A nurse come into my ward and bring me a bouquet of rose. I’m smile happily while holding that flower in my hand. She said it’s from my admirer.

I saw a card slipped in it and opened it. This handwriting is same with the previous one I’ve ever had.

“annyeong… this is me again. I hope you like this flower. Be happy. JJ”

Hey, today he wrote his name, I smile wider. Who is this guy? Why he always gives me roses and makes me smile everytime I read his message card. A short cute handwriting.

Silently I hope that he will send me roses everyday. I just can stop smiling while Minho oppa put the rose in the vases. I can see that my brother also cant stop smiling at my silliness.

Today I have no schedule so I can go to the hospital and Junsu just called me that he want to join me.

“Jaejoong hyung, why did you buy so many flowers?”

“just because….”

“eyy are your heart now blooming like these roses?” Junsu teased.

“hehehe….”

“ahhh so it’s right? You’re falling in love”

“aishh shut up, Su. I’m not falling in love. These roses is for a patient that I know in the hospital, she loves it so much.”

“she??? Yeojaga?”

“geurae…”

“yippeundaeyo???”

“ya!!! Dwaesso…”

“ah hyung. Come on tell me, is she pretty?”

“yes, she is very pretty.”

“nahh, I know it. You fall for her, just tell me. You acted like this when you fall in love with MinAh.”

“geuraeyo??? Eyyy geumanhae.”

“jinjjayo hyung. We are friend since long time. Of course I know you so well.”

“ silly boy, lets go in or I wont let you meet Jaeri!” I said while walking to the hospital. I greet Yoonhee on her post. Junsu keeps teasing me along the way to the ward, make me awkward.

I see her there, and my step stops and so does Junsu who walks beside me.

“waeyo???”

“anie, you go first, I’ll be there in a while.”

“what are you going to do ?”

“just go will you, why are you so noisy.” I pushed him to go.

I still stand on the corridor, holding the roses. I really wanna approach her but I’m scared that she will be hysteric like before. So I’m waiting till a nurse pass by me.

“Nurse Minji, wait a second.” I called her.

“oh Mr Kim, what can I help you?”

“can you give these flowers to the young lady who sits there ?” I said while pointing at the garden bench.

“Ms Lee?? Okay, I’ll give these to her.” She smile and bring those flower to Eunjae. Of course she happily accept it. When nurse Minji left, she still stare at the flowers with and awe look. Her face look brighter than the first time I met her.

I still standing there and pay full attention at her. She opened the card. Whoa !!! did she just laugh?? She immediately close that almost wide open. Her beautiful eyes sparkling and there’s a trace of smile in her beauty face.

She must be a cheerful and fun person before. But her eyes reflects her innocent side. Why on earth that horrible thing happened to her. It’s enough for me to see her smile today so I decided to go to Jaeri’s ward.

 

Lee Eunjae.

 

Again? He really sends me roses again today. I happily accepted of course there’s a message card that he wrote himself.

“annyeong… are you bored to receive flowers from me? Hey young lady, can you reply my message coz I’m so bored that I can only see your smile, tell me something, will you??? JJ”

He almost make me laugh, I closed my mouth with my hand avoiding me from burst of laugh. Reply his message??? How can I while I never know who he is except his initial JJ.

Wait a second, he said he just can see me smile? Is that mean he can see me everyday here? The sudden appearance of my brother wash away all the questions in my head. He sits beside me, smile when he sees my bright smile.

“roses from your secret admirer again? Ahh I become curious. What kind of person who can make my sister getting back her beautiful smile?” he said while my hair.

“I’m curious too, oppa” I thought.

 

Lee Minho

 

I don’t know what to say for this sudden happiness. Seeing Eunjae smiles freely is a miracle. I’m so curious about this person so truly care of my sister as I know that Eunjae only has several numbers of friends. I just can smile at her sleeping face. She’s more alive than before.

After let her sleep I go to the cafetaria to eat something coz for the first time I feel hungry after taking care of Eunjae. The cafetaria is crowd, it’s difficult to find a table. Finally I found an empty chair beside a guy.

“excuse me, is this chair vacant?” that man who seriously reading a note looking at me.

“oh Mr Lee, take a seat.”

“it’s you Mr Kim. How are you?” I greet him as I put the tray on the table.

“don’t be so formal, you can call me Jaejoong.”

“Lee Minho imnida. I’m sorry I cant introduce myself properly on our first meeting.”

“it’s okay. You’re a very busy person I guess.”

“is your wound okay?”

“ahh that wound, you still remember? It’s okay, the wound has disappeared. How’s your sister?”

“Eunjae is getting better, recently she looks like having a new spirit. Well I guess it’s because her secret admirer that sends her flowers everyday/”

“secret admirer? Hehe… I’m glad to hear she’s getting better.”

“the how about you, what exactly you do in this hospital coz I see you almost everyday here?”

“just like you, I’m taking care of my only sister. It’s almost 1 and half year she’s in coma state.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that. I wish your sister wake up soon.”

“thanks, Minho ssi. Seems like I have to excuse myself now, my manager called me for next schedule. I’m sorry I cant accompany you any longer.”

“no problem. Nice to chat with you Jaejoong ssi.”

Kim Jaejoong bow and exited from cafeteria. I saw some girls follow him and he gave them kind smile while signing something in their notebook. Eh? Is he an artist or what? Yeah whatever, at least he is a good and kind artist, I thought and continue eating. But then my phone ringing.

“any news?” I asked quickly.

“we’ve interrogated all witnesses that we can find. From their explanation, there were 3 person that met your sister that night.”

“you said 3 bastards did it to my sister.”

“it’s not what I mean, sir. The rapish in one of them not all of them. The other 2 maybe we can call as important witnesses. We’re now collecting the profiles and informations about these 3. We will get it as fast as we can.”

“good, bring it to my office the day after tomorrow.”

Eunjae ya, just wait and see. We just one step closer to catch that bastrad. I’ll make sure he will pay every second that you spent in misery. He wont be able to smile forever.

 

yeahhh finally....

otteyo??? leave some comments please

subscribe too if you dont mind :)

see ya next update ^_^