Chapter 05

The Fallen Leaves

Sorry for very late update

I'm lack of time

but next I'll work harder ^_^

Chapter 5

 

I took deep breath before finally kneeled In front of her and raised the rose to her.

“I just wanna give you this beautiful flower. Do you like it?”

Still no response, but I’m patiently waiting in that odd position, just like a man who proposing woman in the music video.

Just a moment later, she moved closer to me. With her right hand reached the flower in my hand. People keep on whispering behind us but I don’t really care. She’s holding the rose and moved away from me.

Her beautiful eyes stared at the flower in awe. She smelled the scent of the flower. Her face looks soften and brighter. I think she already calm enough to pass the knife to me.

“now, can I get back that knife from you? Beautiful woman shouldn’t hold such a dangerous stuff.” I said as I tried to get the knife from her hand.

But it seems like my words surprised her. She looks shock and automatically attack me with the knife. It left a long wound on my palm. I’m shocked to see the blood just like her who dropped the knife on the ground, she looks terrifying. She moved far to the corner and sobbing hardly.

Then nurse Yoonhee came after called Mr lee. She shocked to see my condition and run to me with first aid kid.

“ya!!! Why are you so careless, Jaejoong ssi!!!!” she scolded me.

“she did it unconciously. I’m the one who surprised her.” I said.

“aisshh look at this, lucky it doesn’t seem deep wound.”

The a man run to them with a heavy breathe.

“where’s my sister?”

“she already brought to her room. Her condition still unstable.”

“did she hurt anyone?”

“Mr Kim tried to calm her, but suddenly she attacked him back” Yoonhee explained.

“did she hurt you badly”

“its okay, just a little wound.” I answered.

“I’m sorry that I cant take a good care of my sister.” He bowed deeply, make me uncomfortable.

“Mr Lee, you better go to check your sister. She must be need you rght now.”

“okay, I’ll check her condition now. I’m so sorry Mr Kim. Thanks for helping.”

 

Lee Eunjae

 

“I hurt him, I hurt someone, ottokkae? I threw the knife and back off to the corner. My hand still holding the flower he gave me. Then 2 nurses come to fetched me to the ward.

I tried to see his condition through the crowd but I can see nothing till I reached the ward. I slipped myself in the blanket, trembling. Just a moment later, Minho oppa came into the room and hugged me. I sobbing hardly.

“oppa…” for the first time I got back my voice and Minho oppa stared at me in shock.

“you’re speaking, Eunjae ya…” he said.

“oppa, ottokkae???” my voice cracked.

“it’s alright, honey. What’s wrong? Tell me?”

“bleed, he was bleeding because of me.” I sobbed.

“gwenchana. Mr Kim is alright and he’s not angry at you. He is a good person. Now calm down and get some sleep okay, oppa will be here with you.” And like that I cried till I fell asleep.

 

Kim Jaejoong

 

A week passed after the incident and left a scar on my palm. But whenever I see it, I cant help myself but smile.

And it has been week since she’s moving to the special ward and Yoonhee said that she will be back to her previous ward today. So on the way to the hospital I passed by a florist to buy chrysant and rose.

“Yoonhee ssi, how are you today?” I greet her right after I enter Jaeri’s ward.

“I’m fine. You look happy today, Jaejoong ssi.”

“ah aniya… eung Yoonhee ssi, Eunjae ssi has move to her previous ward today, isn’t it?”

“Ya!!! You still try to hit her? Jaeri ah, your brother is insane.” Yoonhee scolded me.

“hehe… so??? Yes or not ?”

“hmmm, yeah she will back to her ward on 261.”

“Yoonhee ssi, can you help me a bit?”

“what kind of help?”

“can you put this in her room. Just a get well soon greeting from me.”

“mwo??? Isn’t it love greeting?” she teased.

“yah whatever you say, just give it to her.” I passed the rose to her with a card in it. She hold it with a mischievous smile and left.

“Jaeri ah, wish me luck. Fighting !!!” I said and throw a fist on the air.

 

It's short, I know :( sorry

but I gotta work on it faster as I have any spare times

so do subscribe and comment

see ya next week ^_^