Chapter 03

The Fallen Leaves

 

Lee MinHo POV

 

Eunjae is on her bed, her body still shaking coz previous scene happened. I cant stand to see her like that. I think my heart will explode as my anger is getting worse. I sit on the sofa and call someone.

“any news?”

“we still cant find him. but we just got some informations about some witnesses of what’s happening that night.”

“good. Investigate them as soon as possible. That bastard must be catch!!!” I said and hang up the phone.

 

Kim Jaejoong POV

 

“Minyuk hyung, come here a while.”

“what’s up?”

“this is really my schedule? After this scene I get a break and go to 2 different radio stations and then go back here to continue filming.”

“what’s wrong with that schedule?”

“why don’t we just finish the filming first and then tomorrow we can do the radio?”

“Jaejoong ah, I’ve approved it so we cant back off. Beside these are high rating radios. If you’re broadcast there, you’ll gain more popularity. Stop nagging, this is our entertainment world.” Then he left me.

“that guy must be insane. He thinks I am robot???” I said.

“waeyo?” Junsu came.

“just talking about the schedule with Minyuk hyung. I think I cant going home tonight.”

“your schedule is really tight.”

“that evil manager cant let me breath.”

“today I can home early, I’ll visit Jaeri then.”

“thank you Junsu.”

“what was that for? Aren’t we brother hyung, no need to thanks me for the things I’m glad to do.”

It’s always Junsu, the one I can trust. So I can work in peaceful mind coz Junsu will take care of my sister tonight.

 

Kim Junsu

 

I look at the flower boquet in my hand. Jaeri will be glad to see her favorite flower. I passed the park and saw a woman sitting on the bench holding rose. She looks familiar but I can recall. Ah forget it, I gotta to see Jaeri…

“Jaeri ya, annyeong. Junsu oppa is coming again. Today Jaejoong oppa is very busy so I come here to accompany you till your brother come back here.”

Seeing her face, nothing change. She look pretty as the first time Jaejoong hyung introduce her to me. Kim Jaeri, a cheerful young woman, she’s 3 years younger thanme. She’s so young but has to lay down here more that a half and 1 year after the accident which is also took away their parents.

Now while she’s here, his brother has to work so hard to pay the hospital. Jaejoong hyunghas sacrified anything in order to see his sister open her eyes, as much as I hope can see her again, stare and smile warmly at me.

 

Kim Jaeri

 

oppa, is that you? But your voice is different. Ahh it’s Junsu oppa. I miss that voice. Why does he come today? Do you miss me, oppa? I really wanna open my eyes and hug you.

Why my eyes don’t wanna be open no matter how hard I try, I just cant do it.

I just cry in my heart. I wanna answer all your words, oppa. I wanna tell you how painful I feel right now trapped in my unconscious side.

 

I'm updated ^_^ hehehe~~~

do subscribe and comment please, Thank you ....