Three.

Moving Forward

It's been about a week or so since the new student came. I haven't really talked to her since that day, partly scared of asking her where the hell did I knew her from. My life has not been that happy, and for some reason I'm guessing she wasn't a part of the few happy memories I carry. So, I mainly just been staring at the back of her neck the whole day in class, wondering about it. It's really annoying me how I can't remember her. 

When I was younger, about 12 years old, I had some troubles with my mother. I don't remember everything clearly, but I do know that she was mad as hell, probably cause I did something that in her head is "wrong". The thing is, since then I can't recall anything from my childhood. The doctors said that it would come back to me in a couple of weeks, but it's been years and nothing really did happen. I've been okay with it all this time, but now it's really annoying the crap out of me that I cannot seem to remember her! 

"Hey Tiff, let's go to the cafeteria for lunch" Jessica said, with a group of people talking with each other. My so called 'friends'.

It seems that the bell rang and the teacher already left, and I didn't even notice it. I was too caught up in my head.

"It's okay, I'm not really that hungry. I'll probably just go to the library to catch up with my homework"

She just nodded while the rest didn't even payed attention to what I was saying. I bet she didn't even care if I went with them, like I said, the just have me as a trophy. I sighed as I stood up. I looked around me and saw that everyone left already, I really was too caught up in my thoughts. Until I heard a light snore below me. I searched were the light sound was coming from, and saw that Taeyeon was sleeping on her chair, in a really funny way. She was sleeping with her head tilted back, and wide open. I just couldn't help but laugh out loud after seeing this scene. Apparently I laughed a bit too hard, cause she woke up.

"Huh..? What happend? Tiffany-ssi?" She said while looking around her.

I tried to reply to her, but I simply couldn't. Seeing her so lost after she woke up just made me laugh harder, if it was even possible. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and I almost fell on the floor.

"Yah! What are you laughing about?!" 

I calmed myself down after seeing her cute pouting face. "I'm sorry Taeyeon-ssi, is just that you were sleeping in a really funny way!" I said as I started laughing again, recalling how funny she looked a few moments ago.

"Aren't you getting tired from laughing too hard?!" She said with a pout. She really is very cute.

I took a deep breath to stop. "Sorry" I said with the best eyesmile I could give.

I saw how her cheeks turned red and she looked another way.

"Hey.. Would you like to eat lunch with me?" She said.

I wasn't expecting her to ask me that, and I got a little nervous. I hesitated a little bit, but thought it was the perfect oportunity to ask her what I've been wondering for a week.

"Su-sure"