Autumn

YunRi's Drabble's Festival

 

"Daddy, why do you love autumn?"

 

"Don't you?" his little princess just smile in return before crushing herself inside his warmth. He cradled her on his laps while watching the night sky. They were sitting in the balcony of the apartment, in silence and her question was gradually being forgotten.

 

Slowly, a tall, slim figure came in the scene and seated herself beside him. She slid her arm around his before giving his drink and leaning her head on his shoulder. As he took the glass of a warm hot choc, his princess shifted herself to her mother's laps instead. She hugged her mummy's neck and snuggled into her chest while straightening her legs on her father.

 

Soon a soft giggle came from the little one as she wiggled her legs away from his fingers which now were tickling her toes. "Stop it, Yun. Let her rest, she's sleepy," right on mark, the girl yawned lazily before kicking Yunho's fingers and embracing Yuri even more. Both parents silently chuckled from her response, and Yuri even mouthed a 'told you' which sent a pout on Yunho's face.

 

She kissed his pout lightly which instantly dropped as he grinned happily. He then quickly moved himself to her back and wrapped his both ladies in his arms. Both were lost in the silence and the beautiful warm night before a small voice chirped in suddenly. "Mummy, do you love autumn as well?"

 

Thank god everything was back on track now, with him healthy and back to his mischief side, with the little one passing the worst stage bravely and her life would never get any completed than this. With also her two tall-guardian angels whom always been there for her to survive through the hardest and nastiest phase, through every thick and thin.

 

#it's officially ending~