Fantasy

YunRi's Drabble's Festival

 

"Oppa, do you wanna drink? I've got some hot choc, your favourite right? Or do you wanna have some coke instead?"

 

"Oppa, do you wanna have those sandwiches?"

 

"Oppa, I could dance already. I told Soo the other day but she just laughed on me. She told me to refrain myself from doing anything strenuous activity, but I can't. You know that I'm a hyper child, right? She kept saying to take care of my legs first before I started dancing again. But they're okay, I can even run with them and hell that day I did a split in front of her but I've got scolded. Aish that girl should remember that I'm older than her."

 

"Oh, oppa have you seen their son? He's cute and I feel like I'm watching you instead of Changmin in him. Trust me, that little guy has your face, especially the lips. His eyes are big like mine and his nose, oh my god he's just a total definition of perfection."

 

Sooyoung bit her lower lip, restraining herself from crying once more. She had to be strong, for herself mainly but also to the girl in front. She walked closer to Yuri and sat down beside her small, lone tea-party. Caressing her hair slowly, she flashed her smile to her, putting in enough effort to appear content.

 

"Oh, you're here. I just have a talk with Yun oppa but nothing's special or serious. Do you wanna have a drink with me? Yunho oppa said he's already full by watching me talking, he's a sweet talker right Soo?”

 

“Oh no Soo, why do you cry? Did oppa do something to you?" Yuri tried to sweep off the tears from streaming down from Soo's both round cheeks. Sooyoung shook her head lazily before mouthing an 'I love you' to her. She held her dearly before pulling her into her deep hug. Soon she could feel that Yuri was sobbing inside her arms. "Soo, I missed him, badly and deeply. Why can't he stay here with me? Why must he left me earlier Soo? Why must he stay silence all the time? I wanna talk to him Soo, really wanna hear his voice."

 

"Yul, he's gone, for a year already to top that. Please Yul, stay with me. Be the old Yuri I've known. Please Yul?" her eyes pleading and boring into Yuri's own big, brown orbs. But Yuri pushed her away and started to flip the table and all the small play-house thingy on top were now scattering everywhere on the floor. "No, I'm not leaving him Soo. I love him Soo and he's never gone, he's here, with me."

 

She screamed her words and tried to push Sooyoung out from her small, square, white room. "Just go, I don’t need you here. You're the one who asked me to marry him and now you're also the one who asking me to leave. You're selfish." She shoved the taller girl out of her room, not giving her any last glanced, and she locked the door before walking straight to her bed. She laid her back facing the square window, knowing Sooyoung was watching her with Changmin and little Yunho.

 

"Yun, did I tell you already that the baby was named after you? They said you're dead and he's ours, oppa." And that night, once again she cried herself to sleep, in denial, in darkness and in hush.

 

#the longest drab~ 500+