Dreaming

YunRi's Drabble's Festival

 

'Yun, it's already my third day here. I wanna go home, our home. Why can't you be here by my side now? Don't you know that I miss you? Hell, don't you even miss me the slightest? How can you leave me alone? I need you, stupid. And I wished to see you once I opened my eyes but, there's only a faint beep from the machine, the bitter smell of those medicines and the tall couple whom willingly to stay by my side.'

 

Unknowingly, a tear rolled on her pale cheek, but before it could run further, it was swept by a dainty pointer. "Yul, please stop crying. You've gotta be strong for yourself and the baby."

 

"Soo, Min where is Yunho oppa? I saw him earlier but he just walked away, ignoring me."

 

"Yul, he just out somewhere for a while and he asked you to sleep and rest first."

 

"Okay, oppa." As she fell back into her slumber, Sooyoung glared at her man across, "Yah, now what we're gonna do once she woke up and ask for Yunho oppa again? I'm not gonna lie to her, not again."

 

He walked to her while slowly wrapping his arms around her as she sobbed into his chest. "I don't wanna lie either but I don't have the guts to tell her." "Still, she needed to know the truth, she even not remembered on her baby, her pre-mature baby. He needs her more that she needs him."

 

"I know Soo. But we're here right? We're gonna care for the baby for the time being till she could hang a hold on herself then, then me myself will enclose the truth on their accident to her."

 

"Till when oppa? Till when?" and Changmin gulped while reminiscing on the recent event that happened the last few days. Without noticing, his tears were coming down slowly on his cheek, with Sooyoung already wetting his shirt fully.

 

#slightly ChangSoo there :) and this will lead to two-endings so choose yours~ as i dont really specifiy what happened to Yunho but i dont think one would choose the angst LoL