Forgiven

YunRi's Drabble's Festival

  

"Forgive Me?!" Yuri asked herself, more like forcing herself to remember any certain person that needed to be forgive as in her hands was a bouquet of flowers which were in various kinds of them and colours that brighten up her smile even more, but just being signed by anonymous. Upon remembering, her lips curved up into a grin before placing it down on her side and continued with her remaining paper works.

 

After indulging herself with no lunch or snacks for hours, she tidied the table and gathered her things quickly before stepping out from the room. Walking straight to his room, across hers, she entered it without knocking. As usual she would find him in the middle of his big table which scattered over with papers.

 

"What do you want, Yul?" he asked without even taking his face up. She ignored his words and went straight to his seat before turning the chair around to face her. Trapping him in between her hands on his side arms, he smirked and jerked up his eyebrow as challenging her to continue.

 

"I wanna go home." She whined lightly before plopping herself into his laps and snuggling closer to his warmth and sniffing in his cologne to distress herself, hands already around his waist, just in the way he always likes it.