Imagination

YunRi's Drabble's Festival

   

"I want to have a white wedding. Everything in white and must be in white, I repeat in total white." She chuckled inwardly upon his face expression before continuing, "Starting from the church's decorations for the morning to the hotel's reception in the night. And from my dress which for sure will be in white straight to those guests' dresses. Not to forget also, your tuxedo must be in white, not a single colour to appear in my eyes during those events and everything just be in plain white and its range or colourless even."

 

He groaned silently before tightening his arms around her waist while she stayed in silence on his laps. "Leeteuk must be so damn happy to comply upon your request sweetheart," sarcastically he remarked which received an eye-rolled from her.

 

"I know right, but too bad I accept your proposal even before he could court me out." Sticking out her tongue to his face, he glared on her words before realising her playful side to come out in heed. He pecked her cheek swiftly, "I make it into a reality babe, and you can hold my words on this."

 

"I know you will, dear," she kissed him fully on the lips and this time no breaking up yet she deepened it and he could only let himself to be dominated by her this time.