How it all Started

Unseen Love

A day passed quickly. It was time for the audition. Jiyong dressed in his unique fashionable clothes while Vick was just in fairly casual clothes. Jiyong was all panicky and started biting his nails which had been a long time habit of his. Vick smirked at his companion and placed his hands on Jiyong's tensed shoulders. "Come on dude, you are talented in music. I'm confident in you." Jiyong struggled to put on an uneasy smile.

It was finally their turn. Jiyong and Vick walked into the room with the judges sitting in one straight file. The main judge had on a cap and spoke with a unique voice, " Contestant Jiyong, you have a really unique sense of fashion." Jiyong blushed and bowed, showing gratitude. Vick smiled at Jiyong. When both of them were ready, Jiyong and Vick started rapping to a song in which Jiyong composed. When Jiyong started rapping, he seemed like a total different person, with much more confidence and was evidently passionate in doing so. Vick was relatively lazy in comparison to Jiyong but his deep, husky voice was a bonus. Finishing their little duet, the main judge whose name was Yang Hyun Suk had a bright expression and his eyes were shining brightly as if he were proud of his sons for doing well in a performance.

"You may go." He said in the end and Vick and Jiyong both walked out with bright smiles.

"God, I was so nervous at first but I think we did well. Let's get back to the dorm and have a mini-celebration!" Jiyong exclaimed excitedly. Vick smiled and nodded. Vick was happy for his buddy but part of him was lost in another place, on someone to be exact - Choi Seunghyun. A significant transaction of his greatest inventions ever was about to be made....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun tugged on his cap, avoiding most eye contact. Why an amusement park out of all places? Why am I even doing this? Seunghyun sighed heavily. If only his scumbag brother wasn't so greedy, making all sorts of trades, he wouldn't have to do this. He was a slave of Vick for Vick seized all the money into his fundings for his ridiculous inventions and he had little to spare and live on, and could only stick to Vick for a dirty living. Seunghyun looked around to look for his contact- A man in black fedora hat and supposedly dressed like any other businessman who would stick out in the crowd in an amusement park.

It was night and the lights of the attractions were . An illegal trade was about to take place in this beautiful place. Seunghyun seemed to spot his contact who was walking into an alley. Seunghyun made his way across to find that the man had already walked round the corner. However, when he came to the corner, it was a dead end and nobody could be found. He heard a gust of wind blow above him and looked up-only to see a fleeting shadow of a person and felt a splitting pain on the back of his head. Seunghyun fell to the ground, dazed from the sudden attack on his head and giddy. He could barely make out two figures standing in front of him, flinging open the case he had brought along for the exchange.

"Shall we try out these pills before we take them away?" A loud voice bellowed.

"Make it fast before the Cavallone arrive." The other responded.

Seunghyun was pulled up, and a hand clasped over his mouth. Without any strength to retaliate, Seunghyun felt a pill forced down his throat. He fell from the grasp of the menacing hands which grabbed him. After a few seconds, Seunghyun felt a monstrous feeling overpowering him, choking him. He clutched his chest and winced as pain started tormenting him. He felt like his heart was going to burst and broke out in cold sweat. He gasped for air as he started losing control of his senses as pain intensified. He heard footsteps drifting away before darkness finally overcame him.

I tried my best with this weird story lol what do you think will happen?