Introduction

Unseen Love

"Jiyong, let's go to the cafe and eat"

"Sure."

Jiyong and Vick met at university and became friends. Jiyong found Vick an interesting and mysterious guy with quirky thoughts which interest him. Vick had always wanted to be an assassin which had always made Jiyong laugh at how absurd it was. Vick was also very reluctant on sharing about his family in which Jiyong does not know why. Vick found Jiyong talented in music in which he loved as well and just liked to hang around with him to relieve his boredom.

After placing their orders for their favourite pasta, Jiyong wanted to ask about Vick's family again due to his curiosity.

"Come on dude, I've told you so much about my family, just give me some info to satisfy me." Jiyong pleaded.

"Fine. I got a brother as my only family. Parents died long time ago and we are left to fend for ourselves." Vick replied calmly.

"Oh. I'm sorry... but I didn't know you had a brother. What is he doing?"

"He's called Seunghyun. He runs errands to earn money. Does stuff in which I don't approve of though. I will introduce him to you if I get the chance. "Vick answered back emotionlessly.

Jiyong was shocked at the sudden exposure of so much information in which he did not expect and kept quiet while trying to look past Vick's poker face.

Seunghyun well he's not as smart as me though, Vick smirked to himself. Who knew that Vick was actually an evil mastermind though? He had been secretly manufacturing drugs and weapons for organisations illegally and being a normal university student was just a fake front. Seunghyun was only helping him to make illegal trades with mafias and other organisations. Seunghyun unwilling helped because there was money which could be earned although it was dirty cash and was unsuccessful in jobs compared to his brother.

"Hey. you must remember to audition with me for a place in YG Entertainment tomorrow. Your deep and husky voice would be very well complimented with my softer voice. Double combo." Jiyong piped up suddenly, breaking Vick's train of thoughts.

"Sure." Vick replied while thinking whether Seunghyun would screw up the transaction with a big organisation tomorrow which was much more important than a singing contest.

Had trouble uploading this a few times but enjoy!