Chapter 4

Our love for roasted chicken...

Next morning... 

Jiyoon's POV

Start of a new day, where everything's fresh in the morning.

Uh, well, forgetting the fact that we need more sleep.

We woke up early to get ready and prepare for practices, and also for our hectic schedules.

Once seated on our dining table to eat breakfast, I immediately spoke up about yesterday.

"Oh yeah, what did you guys do yesterday?"

"Just shopped. Clothes, accessories. There were so many discounts on food! You should've went." Gayoon said.

"Yeah, we bought some to store them. After our comeback, we can probably eat secretly!" Hyuna added.

"Whoa, perhaps one day when we are free, we should go for midnight food shopping!" I exclaimed excitedly. Just the thought of eating makes me spazz.

"Unnie, you were sleeping so soundly yesterday. Did you have a good dream?" Sohyun asked.

"Really? Haha... I still need more sleep though. I did not dream of anything though. Why?" 

"Did something happen yesterday when you were heading home?" Hyuna suddenly popped in another question.

"Eh, no?"

"I heard from Dongwoon oppa that Junhyung oppa fetched you home!" Sohyun said cheekily.

That cheeky maknae indeed! And that Dongwoon! Haish.......

"Yeah~~~ Tell us all the juicy details of what you two did! Midnight date?" Our second maknae added.

I looked at Gayoon and Jihyun. The two of them looked as interested as our maknaes! Oh gosh... No one to back me up now.

"Nothing happened. Really! He just fetched me home because it was late at night for me to go home alone!" I protested, yet again.

Even though they were still persistent, I hope to avoid those type of questions. Oh, Yong Junhyung, I don't think I ever want to ride in your car ever again!

---

Onew's POV

Whew... This dance requires a lot of stamina...

We are having this new comeback song 'Sherlock'. Our choreographer is trying to explain to us how it is going to work and we are trying it out as well

It's been long since our comeback. Because of other groups that were in our entertainment, we needed to wait.

"Where do you guys plan to go during break?" I asked.

"A place where they provide us with food." Our maknae emotionlessly answered.

"We only have 2 hours, guess somewhere near?" Key added.

"I think Taemin and I will go call for a delivery during break. You guys want?" Minho said.

"I do, lazy to head out to eat." Jonghyun said.

"Sure, how about you, hyungs?"

"I think I will go to the usual place to eat." I said.

"I'll follow Onew." Key said.

"Alright then, let's continue!" 

---

Jiyoon's POV

BEAST invaded our dance practice. Hmm...?

I'm pretty familiar with the pairings around here. There are some love squares, triangles. So complicated.

Dongwoon and Sohyun, forever together.

Hyunseung might have a thing for Jihyun. Jihyun, however, likes Doojoon. 

And I know that Doojoon likes my bestie, Gayoonie. 

Gayoonie? I can pretty much tell she likes Yoseob.

I'm not too sure if Yoseob likes Gayoon or not... That fake maknae seems like he's not even ready to love someone. 

Hyuna? I think she has a thing for Kikwang, but I'm not too sure about Kikwang liking her or not, it's not too obvious enough for me! 

And Junhyung... I think he's just heartbroken from his last relationship with Hara. He's really quiet around us anyway.

So, they came in and interrupted our practice. 

"Oh? What are you doing here?" Jihyun asked.

Our choreographer started to shoo them away, but 11 VS 1 is impossible. Our poor choreographer! 

"We are getting chased out of our dance room---" Yoseob started but Doojoon stopped him.

"... Not chased out, you mkae out poor choreographer sounds so evil. We just lent our dance room to BTOB for a while, I could say... Until your practices are over." Doojoon explained.

"So we came to see how you girls are doing now!" Kikwang added.

"We are doing very fine actually... Are you trying to say that we actually in dancing? And so you are here to judge us?" Jihyun said.

"Eh, of course not... Don't get us wrong!" Doojoon protested. 

"Talking about it now, let's see how well you girls are doing! We can let your choreographer rest and we will take the job in eyeing!" Yoseob added.

"... Do you guys even know our dance in the first place?" Gayoon questioned.

"Of course we do, now music start!"

------

4 hours later...

Finally, break time! I feel so exhausted... Our oppas are so heartless, giving us so little break and having to restart the song for so many times because of some little mistakes that we did! 

"Gayoonie, wanna go somewhere with me?" I asked.

"Where?"

"That place where they sell all sorts of chicken... And also really delicious chicken! Remember?"

"... Well okay, guess so. Let us go change first."

"Where are you guys going?" Doojoon asked.

"Nearby food stalls." I replied while grabbing my bag together with Gayoon's. 

"The 3 of us are just going to the nearby mall to eat. If there's anything, just call us immediately, okay?" Jihyun said.

"Yeah of course! Bye~ And have fun with your dance practices oppas!" I said.

When heading out of the room, I could hear whispers from our oppas. I could tell that they were groaning about how they were unable to hang out with us.

---

After changing and cleaning ourselves, we headed straight to the food stall. We only had 2 hours for ourselves before vocal practices starts.

My disguise is as usual, but more revealing. My hair wasn't pinned up too much, my jacket was a little more stylish. Gayoon just had a simple cap on and her usual jacket and pants. 

"Auntie, 2 servings of roasted chicken, topping it up with the side dishes!"

I looked at the seats, not so bad today since it is a weekday. There were not a lot of people today. 

---

Meanwhile...

Onew's POV

So our practices finally ended!! Break time, at last.

I took a glance towards Key. We both know what we are doing since we discussed it earlier. 

"Let's go." He said and smiled at me. 

"We'll be going now guys, if there's anything do not hesitate to ring up me or Key!" I announced.

"Bye!" We said to each other.

We wore our jackets and cap and headed out quickly and boarded the bus.

Once we reached, we were glad that there weren't many people around. Just a few here and there. Yesterday was practically crazy because it was a weekend.

"Auntie, 1 serving of fried chicken and another serving of roasted chicken please!" 

We took a seat first. Then I noticed these 2 ladies dressed in weird jackets and caps. They looked really gorgerous, so they caught my attention on why they were dressed up like that.

"What are you looking at?" Key questioned.

"Oh it was nothing, I was wondering why they were--" 

My mind suddenly drifted away as I remembered about Jiyoon and yesterday. Oh totally forgot she might be here anytime!

"Oh wait, that, I recognize Jiyoon." I said.

"Jiyoon? Jeon Jiyoon? The one from 4Minute?" Key asked again.

"Yeah, the other one must be her best friend. Gayoon?" I guessed.

"Wanna go say hi to them?" Key asked.

"Yeah, why not? Hey, let's do something fun. We hide our face and then just bring a stool over to their side and do not say anything to them for about a minute. Pretend that they are not around, and then later we will surprise them when I nudge your leg, okay?" I suggested cheekily.

"Sounds fun, I'm in it!" Key grinned mischeviously.

So we took our servings of chicken and brought it over, quickly taking a nearby stool to sit beside them.

Even though we could not see their expressions at all, we could already imagine it. I wanted to laugh out loud so badly. But I think the ssangyoon are going to kill us.

---

Jiyoon's POV

We were talking happily when suddenly these 2 unknown freaks came sitting beside me and Gayoon. 

I looked at Gayoon and frowned. She had the same expression as me too.

"Um, excuse me?" I tapped the guy's shoulder beside me.

And then all of a sudden, the guy beside Gayoon kicked the guy beside me a bit too roughly and he fell on my lap. 

... I nearly wanted to overreact when he hit my lap but when I saw his face, I was just... surprised.