Chapter 3

Our love for roasted chicken...

Onew's POV

I looked behind me to see who was pulling me.

"... Yah! What are you doing? Key?"

"I should be asking you that. What are you doing strolling by the streets? Want to get caught by fan girls? Where were you anyway? Manager hyung is looking for you!" Key hissed, taking my cap and pushed it towards my face, completely hiding my face. 

"Oh... Uhm well I was at the usual place." 

"Well... we are going to have a sort of meeting on our comeback. It's about time, you know?" Key explained and gave me my schedule. He then smiled at me and patted my back.

"Alright then, let's go back and gather the rest of our members!" I got back to my usual Leader Onew self. Especially with my members around, I feel proud to be the leader.

---

6 hours later...

Jiyoon's POV

Yawn... The day passes by so quickly... It is now nearly 10 PM. We have been doing dance practices and vocal practices for our comeback song 'Volume Up'.

Food was on my mind without fail... Especially when we were taking a break... But manager hyung refuses to let us eat a lot because it is only 2 weeks exactly left till our comeback. 

"Okay, practices are over!" 

Finally... I looked at the rest of my members. We looked tired, but still energetic. Especially Hyuna.

"Jiyoonie, since we ended practice early, do you wish to hang out together at the nearby mall?" Hyuna asked, with her aegyo voice.

"Ah... No thank you, I think I have drained my energy. I'm going to use this opportunity to take a rest. You guys can just go ahead."

"... All right then unnie, have a good rest. Is there anything you want from the store?" Sohyun kindly asked.

"... The usualy snacks please. Heheheheh. Thank you!" I said in a cheeky voice.

--- 

And so while the rest left, I was the last one to keep the place tidy and of course the last one to leave the room.

CUBE Entertainment building was still lighted up pretty well. But it is still scary to walk alone... In the dark... Or in the elevator... 

Oh god, I think too much!

"Yah, what are you doing here alone?" A voice behind me made me jump.

I spun around and nearly glared hard at that person who made me jump. Yong Junhyung!

"Yah! You scared me!" 

He ignored that statement and continued asking. "Where are the rest of your members?"

"They already left to hang out at the mall. I decided to head back to the dorm to get rest instead."

"... Wise choice."

"... How about you? What are you doing here?"

"Doing my usual hobby, writing lyrics. I just finished; was about to head home too."

"Oh I see! Have fun and rest well Junhyung hyung!" I with the 'hyung' at the back.

"... Hyung? You should call me oppa instead, girl!" 

"... Whatever!" She walked off quickly and I had to chase after her.

"Wait up! I should fetch you."

Junhyung's POV

To be honest, I have been hiding my feelings for her. I know that it is impossible to get together with her, knowing that she will never have feelings for anyone in the idol world... Should I stop being an idol then? Just kidding.

Her first and last relationship was 4 years ago... Back then, we were trainees at CUBE together. After that, I have seen her heartbroken. I didn't think that she would be bothered to find another partner because she was afraid that she would get hurt again.

I remembered when I watched her broadcasting for Immortal Song 2, she even sang a song about her ex boyfriend. There's even a tingle of sadness in her eyes.

I even tried getting rid of my feelings for her by dating Hara. (LET'S JUST ASSUME ;_; It's fiction anyway. And it's my pure imagination. No haters please! >w<) But unfortunately, we broke up, because she saw through me. 

After that, I still could not get rid of my feelings. I kept looking for her, stalking her, showering tons of concern for her. 

... Love... is harsh. 

---

So, I have fetched her home a few times lately. Because of my persistence, she agreed. But this time, she refused.

"Why?! I have fetched you so many times!"

"No, it's fine! It's not even on the way! I don't want my unnies to misunderstand even further!"

"... Misunderstand? What misunderstand?"

"They think that you have a thing for me because you kept fetching me home!"

This so called misunderstand is the truth... Because I really do love and care for her... But she... she is obviously oblivious to it.

I smirked, "Well, we are friends, right? Just tell them, we are friends. That's all."

"That's what I tried to explain... Why don't you explain to them?"

"I will, one day. Now get onto my car!"

Yes.. I will explain my 'misunderstanding' one day...

---