Chapter 1

Our love for roasted chicken...

Onew's P.O.V. (Point of VIew)

"11 servings of roasted chicken, take-away! Oh and topped it up with teriyaki sauce! Also, one more serving, eating it here!" The girl in front of me, dressed with a cap and looked too tomboyish ordered, a little too excited. 

I have seen her many, many times at this food stall. This time, she bought even more roasted chicken take-aways than usual. I shrugged mentally, she probably ordered it for her family. 

Today was a really crowded weekend, filling all the tables. I tried to search for a seat, and my eyes caught on a couple who was about to leave. I stood beside the table and waited for them to clear the table. However, in a blink of an eye, the seat was already occupied by that tomboyish girl. 

"Yah, I was there first!" I confronted her. 

Gosh, her dressing was way more uncomfortable than mine. She looked worse than a thief! All covered in jackets and turtleneck clothings, the only piece of her skin I see was her lips, chin and a bit of her jawline. She wore a cap like me. She must have her reason for dressing like this. 

My disguise needs to be done well because people know me. And yes, I am Onew, from SHINee, that popular korean boy band. The leader and lead vocalist in SHINee. People WILL go crazy and overwhelm me with autographs. And since I did not have any bodyguards with me right now, or even waiting for me somewhere nearby, it will be even more dangerous for me to give out my disguise to someone. 

I made sure I kept all my blonde coloured hair in my cap, my cap worn as low as possible so no one could notice my eyes and nose, and hopefully my lips too! 

One more thing is the volume of my voice that I should keep note of... Sometimes... people do get excited over chicken, y'know. Heheheh. Like me. Well, heheheh. 

So anyway, back to complaining that dressing of hers! Come to think of it... I have never seen her eyes before, even though I have seen her many times in this stall. She was always dressed the same thing over and over again, that cap, only probably 3 sweaters, and ... one jeans? 

Anyway, back to the scene where I was confronting her. 

"You were too slow to respond, so I took it. You need to be fast enough to do this kind of things when you are in an overly crowded food stall." She stated, adjusting her cap, lowering her cap even more. 

"Well... Fine... I am sorry..." Anyway, I do not wish to create a scene over here. I would easily reveal my identity anyway and I DEFINITELY did not want that, so I began stalking off.

"Well... If you want that empty seat over there... It is fine. I am alone anyway. I am going off really soon after I finish my portion; if you have a friend along with you." She started, causing me to stop walking away.

I turned, knowing that there will not be any seats anyway, I might as well just settle down over here. Anyway, I can't let anyone, ANYONE know. 

However, it turned really awkward because our heads kept knocking into each other since the table was pretty small... 

"Ah, are you in a rush too?" She started the conversation, which was good because it would be even more awkward.

I cleared my throat a little, for fear that she might recognize Onew's leader voice. I don't want fangirls crowding me when I am enjoying my chicken. "Uhm... well... yes, kind of.."

"Alright, kind of guessed it as well because you were basically choking down the chicken." 

"Well, you too. Except a little slower than me. I thought girls eat pretty slow. But for a girl, you eat really fast."

"Whatever... You really love chicken, don't you, Onew oppa?" 

As I was about to respond to her mere question, I slowly realized... She just called my name... 

'...Oh ...'

-----------

Comments are deeply appreciated~ <3