Chapter 2

Our love for roasted chicken...

FLASHBACK: "Whatever... You really love chicken, don't you, Onew oppa?" 

As I was about to respond to her mere question, I slowly realized... She just called my stage name...

'... Oh ...'

Onew's POV

I gulped slowly after realzing that someone knew me; not as a stranger, but as SHINee's leader Onew! I slowly shifted my cap to hide my entire face from giving out my identity.

"O-O-Onew? Who's that?" I feign ignorance.

I could clearly feel her smirk on her face right now. Oh , I could not let her reveal my identity even further. I will let her fan-girl all over me this once... Man... and I was about to compliment myself for hiding my disguise so well... Ruined it totally...

"Yeah, you are Onew oppa. The one from the Korean boy band, SHINee. Leader Onew. You are really popular in Korea if you have not noticed." She said.

She sounded so calm... While I'm busy panicking. What if she reveals my identity right here, right now?! Everyone will go crazy and I will be killed by manager hyung!

"D-Do you... P-perhaps w-want a-a-an autograph...? In return, please do not reveal my identity here! I beg of you! For the sake of your oppa?" I begged nervously, hoping that she would agree.

Instead of fan-girling enthusiastically to me, she laughed softly. 

"Oppa, why don't you take a look over here for a while?"

How could I even look at her?! I don't want to reveal my identity to MORE people!!

"No... No..."

"Oppa, just look. I won't reveal your identity, trust me. Because if I do, I will be in trouble too."

'... Eh? What...'

I took a little peek. Her lips... Her nose... And then... Those very beautiful eyes of hers pierced into me...

"...Jiyoon?!"

-----

Jiyoon's POV (I love POVs hahahaha)

Aish... That idiot... He was so afraid of revealing his identity, and then he had to say my name pretty loud. Onew leader voice; no one could have the second voice of his. 

"Yah, don't you know that I am an idol too? Can't you keep your volume down?" I hissed at him while adjusting my cap to hide back again.

"S-sorry... I didn't know it was you all along..."

"Well, I did not know you were Onew until I heard your voice."

"B-but I tried changing it a little?!"

"You pretty much failed." She said, popping the last piece of roasted chicken into . 

"You know... for a girl, you eat pretty fast." Onew commented.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Neither, I'm just advicing you to slow down."

"Well, I am in a rush anyway. My friends need me back because they have not eaten their lunch."

"... Just how many friends do you have? I thought 4Minute only has 5 people? And you bought 11 packets for...?"

"Oh, the rest is for BEAST oppas."

"... 4+6.. You bought an extra packet?"

"No, the last one is for myself~"

"?!?! But didn't you just eat one serving already?" Onew exclaimed softly, and in a cute manner.

"Ah... I was just treating myself another extra one more serving of roasted chicken... Why, is that illegal?" She squinted her eyes suspiciously.

"Heh... Of course not..."

"Well anyway, nice seeing you here oppa. Hope to see you again soon. Be careful of your identity. Bye, gotta rush back!" I said, waving to him politely while carrying the 11 packets of roasted chicken carefully.

He waved back, with a little smile on his face. "Bye, Jiyoonie."

-----

CUBE entertainment practice room 2 (4Minute)

"I'm back!" I shouted, carefully placing the packet food on the table and then plomped down the sofa and remove my cap. 

"Oh gosh, girl, you are sweating!" My very pretty leader, Nam Jihyun showered concern over me.

"You know, if you needed help, you should have called us." My best friend, Heo Gayoon showered even more concern over me.

"Nah, it's okay. Besides, you guys are needed to keep our BEAST oppas company!" I smirked, satisfied that this would silence them.

Once I said about BEAST, their faces immediately turned red. Sure, they can deny all they want about how close they are to BEAST. But I, can see it on their faces that they clearly showed interests in them. 

"You're no different from us, Jiyoon!" Hyuna shouted.

"Yeah! Even if you are not interested, we can all see that Junhyung oppa is interested in you!" Sohyun, our naughty maknae added. 

"Oh please kiddos.. Just because he fetched me home does not mean he is interested in me! It only means he is friendly and nice!" I protested.

"Okay you guys, stop arguing and let's bring the food over to BEAST before it gets even colder." Gayoon said as she motioned everyone to help carry the packets of food and moved everyone out of the door.

BEAST oppas was dilligently practicing for their comeback song. We did not want to interrupt their dance, so we stood at the door and waited for it to end. They ere so into their dance that they did not notice that we were at the door.

"Annyeong oppa." We greeted informally. Since we already knew each other even better than siblings, (let's just think that way...) we decided to cut the formalities towards each other. Better to feel less awkward, right?

"Annyeong, what brings you guys here?" Doojoon asked while the rest smiled at us.

"We... brought food over. Roasted chicken filled with teriyaki sauce! Jiyoonie bought it for us!" Sohyun announced and our oppas got too excited and jumped around like clowns.

"And we have rice with eggs and veggies!" Kikwang said, laying a mat down and starting taking out the food for everyone.

'Oh this is bad... I have eaten my full of one serving of roasted chicken just now... I might not be able to squeeze in all the food given! I would just have to see the condition!'

We ate and talk happily. Everyone finished their portion except me. I hardly touch the rice and the eggs. Just the chicken and veggie. Normally, I would finish all of it. This time, I left it out. I felt all eyes began to stare at me.

"What?"

"You're unable to finish your food, for the first time unnie." Sohyun said.

"Eh, well I am on a diet. Heheheh"

"Are you perhaps sick?" Jihyun questioned, putting a hand on my forehead.

"Of course not!" I said, a little too quickly.

Everyone stared at me for a few seconds, and then started to get back on talking to each other. I felt so much more relieved, luckily they did not suspect anything.

"Well, do you mind if I take your portion, Jiyoon?" Junhyung asked.

"No, not at all." I replied casually.

"Wow Junhyung hyung, stealing rice from a girl? You're mean!" Yoseob said.

"It's not stealing, it's not wasting it! She did not want it anyway." 

We just laughed it off at the both of them.

-----

Onew's POV

After Jiyoon left, I ate my share pretty fast, I should say, and then headed back to my dorm. It is a pretty casual weekend today, and surprisingly manager hyung did not make us do much for today. So I could say that it would be a rest day for us. So this morning I sneaked off and bought chicken.  

On my way to the dorm, I had my face down all the way. I still did not want to face fan-girls. I hear a lot of whispers at one point of time.

"Omo, is that Onew from SHINee?", "No way, our Onew does not dress like that!", "But it could be him, he might be hiding under the suit!". Stuff like that.

I fasten my pace even more, until someone pulled me by an alley.

',,,?!'