Entertainment

Beautiful Day (HIATUS)

 

The Jung's car is filled with a tense and Antarctic atmosphere. Very unpleasant. Tiffany tried to relive it some, but failed miserably when even her respectful dongsaeng asked her not to talk. 
 
Krystal was in her thoughts fuming about how Seohyun lectured her for helping her. 'It makes no sense. How could she lecture me, when I didn't even do anything wrong? How could I not get angry when some stupid guys can't even take a hint? Urgh! Too frustrating!'
 
Seohyun was also in deep thought, reflecting on the matter. 'President got mad because she thought I was lecturing her  I tried to explain myself, but couldn't think of a proper way to do so, I just left it alone. When she got angry, it also made me upset. Ah, anger really does only breed more anger. I wish I had my Kerroro.'
 
Neither of the maknaes dared to look at the other. The silence certainly was deafening Jessica wanted to pull the car over and force the two to solve their problem, but knew that it would probably only make things worse. 
 
 
Parked at the restaurant, all the people in Jessica's car practically jumped out to free themselves from the uncomfortable vehicle. Krystal got out like the car was about to explode and ran to stand in front of the restaurant by herself. 
 
Seohyun got out calmly, but quickly and mimicked Krystal's actions but on the other side of the outside of the restaurant, away from Krystal. 
 
 
Funny thing how anger is also a red emotion. More like the red color. People have come to associate colors with emotions, though it does vary culturally, the basic meanings are common. Colors can change meanings, however, like with this red for instance. Red one day could mean that they're going to take charge of something in their life, or just generally of their life. Another day the red one feels is one of passion sweeping over them. Also, it could mean sheer anger. All of which are very intense emotions one could feel. No one says they're seeing red because they're happy.  But right now, Krystal is definitely feeling the last emotion of red mentioned, anger.
 
 
Had it been anyone else treating her like Seohyun did, Krystal wouldn't even have given two snots about it. Something about helping Seohyun and getting to appreciation for if, did not settle well in the digestive system of Krystal's brain. She was expecting Seohyun to show that shy, but happy smile that is somehow only shown to Krystal and she would smile back. But no luck. Krystal wanted something more from the other girl other than her standard lectures that Seohyun always seemed to give her. 'Why does it even matter to me whether or not the goguma lover smiles to me or not? Because her smile would've made me feel better, like it always does."
 
 
Seohyun couldn't seem to grasp Krystal's reasoning for being mad at her, since she was never told. If they calmly talked all of this out, there was no doubt in her mind that they would be getting along just fine right now. When Seohyun was upset, she flares her nostrils and breathes out heavily. Seohyun had been doing this for the last 50 minutes or so. She wondered how they could go from happy friends back to enemies in a lightning flash. The situation didn't make sense and that made her upset even more. 
 
 
Jessica and Tiifany ushered their party of eight into the restaurant. The staff was quite surprised about the amount of people, but took them to a table with the appropriate amount of seats anyway. Two by two they sat down. Jessica with Tiffany and Krystal with Seohyun on done side. Yoona and Yuri  with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. 
 
The restaurant wasn't fancy nor was it low class by any means. Dim lighting, but just enough so that one didn't have to strain their eyes to read the menu. Sooyoung did enjoy reading over the menu. Their waiter came to take their drink orders and left to fetch them. They party of eight was quiet while looking over the menu, pondering about what they wanted, but mostly because they felt intimidated by the younger Jung's seemingly permanent scowl and Seohyun's frustrated exhales. It was tense and no one had the courage to try to cut it. 
 
 
The waiter came back with their drinks, took their orders (mostly Sooyoung's and Yoona's) and left to his other customers. Yuri, being as brave as she is, finally got the courage to speak. "So..." she began carefully, looking at everyone's reaction to the sudden break in silence. "what are you doing in Korea, Sica?"
 
"I am Korean, Yuri."
 
"Come on, don't be like that. The last time we saw each other you were based in Paris with Sunny unnie. Then, we find out you up and leave."
 
"Okay. Geez, I was just joking." Jessica turned her head to look and Tiffany on her right, "Why is it that no one thinks I'm funny?"
 
Tiffany chuckled at the childishness of her love, "Because you have this calming aura even when you tell jokes, so that they end up not being funny."
 
"Booooo! You guys . And I'm in Korea 'cause this dingbat," looking at Yuri and pointing at her sister, "actually graduated high school. I came for her graduation."
 
"Oh. Right, right. Makes sense." Yuri snapped her head to Krystal, "Wait. So Krystal, you graduated, that means you're legal now, right?"
 
"Ewww Kwon! She's still a kid and you ask her that? You have no tact." Yoona said. 
 
Krystal completely ignored the woman and continued to scowl, looking about the dining room of the restaurant. 
 
"What? It was just a question. We met her sister at her age." Yuri defended. 
 
"It's not just a question, Yuri. That's my sister you were talking to. And she is not yet of age to do anything. You stay away from her you wannabe Casanova. Stay away or I'll talk to some people and your pretty face will never be on the cover of a magazine again. It might end up in the newspaper, though. If you get what I mean." Jessica said coldly and harshly. She may fight with her sister as much as she does, but it's her baby sister and she'll be damned if a player like Yuri tries anything funny with her. 
 
Yuri shivered in fear and pictured her face in the obituary section of the Sunday paper. She was too pretty to die young. "Woah, woah, woah. No need for your mafia contacts. Won't happen anymore. I promise."
 
"Good Yul." Jessica praised Yuri like a dog. 
 
"Why were you four together at the amusement park today?" Tiffany questioned the choding quartet. 
 
Yoona answered, "Well, that's a bit of a long story Fany unnie."
 
"We have time Yoong. Sooyoung is here. I'm sure we'll have to wait for her many servings of food." Jessica teased the shikshin. 
 
"Yah! Boss, you and everyone else are just jealous that I can eat and still maintain my y body!" Sooyoung said merong-ing Jessica. 
 
"Whatever you bottomless pit. Yoona, tell boss and Tiffany the story," Hyoyeon said. 
 
"Okay. Well, Sica unnie, after you left Hyoyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie behind in Paris, Sunny unnie contacted our managers and asked if they could be our personal stylist and make up artist. Our company agreed and the four of us have been together ever since!" Yoona explained. 
 
"Oh so that's why. You guys went to the amusement park for some fun?" Tiffany asked. 
 
"Neh unnie. Kwon and I haven't had much free time since we're always busy, which means our stylist and make up unnies have also been busy. We just wanted to get away for a little bit and have fun."
 
Hyoyeon spoke again after their food arrived, "So.... boss... Ummm... Are you and Tiffany together? Like dating?"
 
Jessica blushed. She didn't think that Tiffany would want her to tell their friends about their deal and the fact that she was on a date with Tiffany was what made her blush. 
 
Tiffany answered for her, "We're kind of dating Hyoyeon. I'm sure you all know about what happened back in New York and that's why you all haven't said anything." Tiffany paused and looked at the four across the table nodding their heads. "Well, Jessi came for baby Jung's graduation from her expedition. Since she might not be here for long after the summer, and I've already apologized to her for all I've done, we made a deal. That deal was that if I could get a chance to get Jessi to let me love her and convince her that we are worth her staying here, she would."
 
The four chodings were speechless. Sooyoung even almost stopped eating, almost. Then Yoona responded, "Omo! Fany unnie that's so romantic! I didn't think you would be the one chasing Sica unnie."
 
"Us either." The other three said in almost perfect unison. Sooyoung spoke just a beat behind because she was talking with full. 
 
 
Finally done with dinner an waiting for dessert the party of eight were resting, trying to make room for said dessert. Sooyoung was sitting back in her chair rubbing her stomach as if to soothe it. She finally asked what had been on her's and the other three's minds since they all reunited, "So what's wrong with the maknaes?"
 
Seohyun and Krystal who've been silent as a morgue looked up at their new unnie. "It's nothing unnie." Seohyun responded first. 
 
"If it's nothing, then why're you acting like that?" Krystal mumbled to herself. Seohyun heard it. That was what finally set off the usually quiet and calm girl. 
 
"I don't think that you should be talking, president. I am not the one who got angry for no reason." Seohyun pointed out. 
 
Krystal scoffed, "I'm not angry for no reason, Number Two."
 
"Then you should have explained to me and we could have had a mature conversation."
 
"Are you saying that I'm not mature?!"
 
"Right now, yes. You are usually very mature, unlike now."
 
"You really want to know why I'm angry?" Krystal and Seohyun were at each other. Face to face and eye to eye. The unnies were watching and listening intently to the maknaes. These people had a serious problem since they always watched quarrels that arise in their circle like it was free entertainment. 
 
Seohyun nodded. 
 
"I'm angry because I got rid of those annoying idiots for you and expected you to be happy. But no! You weren't even the least bit appreciative. You just lectured me like you always do!"
 
"I didn't mean for it to seem like I was lecturing you! I was trying to look out for you. Yelling and being angry raises you heat rate and that isn't healthy for you. And I was grateful to you. You just never have me the chance to finish what I was saying."
 
"You had you're chance to finish and you didn't."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"I am thankful to you." Seohyun whispered. 
 
"Ugh! Gosh you frustrate me to no end. Why couldn't you finish explaining?...... I'm sorry for blowing up at you."
 
"I'm sorry for making you misunderstand my intentions. I was really just trying to help you."
 
"You don't have to be sorry. I have a temper. I'm sorry."
 
"I accept your apology." Seohyun smiled a small and shy smile. "But you called me Number Two again," she frowned cutely and whispered looking down. 
 
"You called me president first. We're even though." Krystal smiled a bit but soon replaced it with the Jung expressionless look plastered on her face when she looked away from Seohyun and to her unnies. The other six were smiling at the maknaes, happy that the tension is now gone and that they made up. Jessica was the only one smirking, at her sister. 
 
Then the desserts came out and everyone dug in. 
 
"Dessert! Yay! This is all mine!" A certain shikshin yelled, embarrassing everyone with her.