4

He doesn't know.

Sehun wasn't calling luhan on a daily basis anymore and that threw luhan into a pouting mess for three whole days because not only sehun, minseok was also not speaking to him. But that didn't go on for long because whenever he sees minseok he would go to him and minseok doesn't have a choice but to say yes because he's a ing idiot inlove.

am i a replacement for him? or did he.. have a change of heart?

 

luhan wiped the whip cream off minseok's face with his finger and it.

"tastes great hyung." luhan smiled

minseok diverted his eyes from the innocent looking boy and mumbled a shushed thanks, not bothering to cover up the obvious tint of red on his pale skin.

minseok was baking his balls out because he was so bored inside the dorm and just wanted to eat. They had a free time but minseok was too lazy to go out and enjoy unlike tao so he indulged himself in the conffectionary of the kitchen, which he will most probably will be killed if d.o would see it. but he wasn't here so it's cool.

"what are you doing, minseok?" Luhan says as he shuffles down to sit.

Luhan had always been addressing him by his name. The younger would just use hyung, when he was acting cute or excuses himself from being nagged at. Minseok didn't mind actually. They only had a month gap, so it didn't bother him.

"baking, i'm hungry." minseok pouts.

the younger chuckled at how hs cute was acting. Not everyday you could see him puffed his cheeks out life that.

Luhan swayed his way to minseok and ruffled his hair. "mind if i help you?" he asked.

of course minseok didn't mind. why would it? "sure!" minseok beamed.

"ke'ai" Luhan says as he ruffled minseok's hair again and kissed his cheeks. "by the way, good morning hyung"

'he did it again..'  

minseok immidately looked away and pretended like it was nothing "y-yeah.. morning too"

When they were about to finish decorating the cake, minseok snuck a glance at luhan and observe how the younger's lips would form into a smile whenver he would design the cake or whatever that is, or how his lids would flatter every so gracefully.. It wasn't long till luhan noticed how his hyung stopped decorating so he looked at minseok.

"hyung?" the boy asked innocently.

"luhan.." minseok started "do you.."

"do i?" he stared at the boy. he was ready to ask it about a second ago and now he was back on his shell of cowardness.

minseok bit his lips and smiled "nothing."

Luhan wondered for a second then smiled, continuing on decorating the.. thing.

 

 

 

his smile, his hugs, his kisses.. all these were driving minseok insane, for the past 4 weeks luhan had been clingy to him. It even went to the point where the luhan insist on making minseok sleep in his bed.

yes, luhan's bed. it has always been this way.. Minseok was the only one allowed in M that is able to be a meter close to luhan's bed. let alone touch and sleep on it. Minseok really wonders whether Luhan not allowing anyone to touch his bed is true because ever since they were trainees, he had been able to. Then again, luhan proved him wrong, it really was true.. because when kai accidentally fell asleep on luhan's bed, luhad had kicked him off and was severely yelled all day long. If it wasn't for sehun asking luhan to go to the mall, he could have killed the poor man.

Sehun was also an exception.. to minseok's dismay, because one time, he had seen sehun crying and luhan patting him, they most probably watched some sappy romantic film or a horror one.

minseok is in a state of confusion, he really thinks luhan is in love with him.. or so he thought..

 

 

"ge, just confess already." tao says as he takes a sip on his soda.

startled, minseok's eyes widen.

"what.. do you mean?"

"I mean what i mean, ge." tao smiled as went of to where kris' was. obviously.

he looked around and he saw luhan laughing along...

sehun.

oh yeah, he forgot that exo k went to visit them because they miss them and that they have some undone bussiness here.

Minseok looked at them on the sidelines. Luhan and Sehun had been playing through out the day, laughing and giggling, they were like young lovers who hadn't seen each other for years. Minseok felt like an outsider if he were to put himself with them. it was their world.

Minseok felt like killing himself because luhan did exactly the same thing luhan had been doing to him. he ruffled sehun's hair. that was k=his place for 's sake.

Minseok had enough. He was so going to cry in the bathroom right now.

He was about to leave when someone called him

"minseokie" Obviously luhan. no one dares to call him by his name other than that boy.

minseok looked away, wasn't it enough for them to act like lovers.. now they're even holding hands. walking. towards him. great 

"Minseokie, Sehunnie missed me a whooole lot" luhan started "and he says he missed you so so much"

naive . why do i love you?

minseok could only looked away. He stood up and cleared his throat..

"manager hyung!" mnseok says "i.. i don't feel too good."

the manager was about to question him when tao pushed kris in front of minseok. He gestured the leader to talk or more likely excuse minseok or he won't be laid tonight; that was a big deal for kris junior.

"ahem" kris cleared his throat "well you see, he ate a bad fish last night. We kind of forgot to... throw it out.. yeah! throw it out! and then... minseok at-"

"hyung" suho interjected being the good leader he is

"minseok hyung ate it and yeah.." kris finished

the manager looked at minseok and was convinced. the later was quite pale..

"okay, but someone has to go with him. He might faint"

minseok was okay with that. But anyone but

"luhan. go with him" the manager said

Minseok looked alarmed "no! i don't want to go with him!" minseok shouted. too late, he was suppose to bite his lips to keep himself from saying such. Everyone was startled.. not even a single thing could be uttered until luhan spoked up.

obviously, no one dared to even talk back. like i told you, minseok was strong. And a furious minseok is deadlier.

"h-huh?" luhan stuttered

Minseok looked away and bowed at the manager. "i can go by myself."

 

It was evening that night, around past 7:30 when exo returned to their dorm.

Some settled in and took a bath as kris, suho, d.o, cooked.. well, mostly d.o the other two helped.

It was just in time for the food to be done, when baekhyun went out from the washroom.

"kris-hyung, can you please call them?" D.o told kris.

Everyone was digging in happily and enjoying themselves until they heard a creak from one of the rooms, minseok's.

kris being the leader waved at him to take a seat "hyung, let's eat?"

Minseok nodded and went to his seat, which is next to luhan.

"uh.. let's eat." chanyeol smiled awkwardly.

the rest of the dinner went from happy to solemn and awkward, they were still concious about the sudden outburst of their oldest hyung and they didn't want to cause a racket especially since their manager wasn't here.

Minseok couldn't take such atmosphere and stood up.

"hyung, where are you going?"

"clearly, i'm not welcomed." minseok puffed out as he went to his room.

 

 

"Baozi! look! sehunnie bought this for me!"

"baozi! Sehun says he loves me, isn't that cute? You love me too, right?"

"B-baozi, are you mad?"

"hyung, want to go to the arcade with me?"

"hyung... why aren't you talking to me?"

" it minseok! you bastard! fine i'm done with you!"

Days, turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months

it had been 2 months since Luhan and Minseok had a proper conversation even when sehun and the rest of K went back to seoul.. Fans had been losing hope for their ship.. But they don't know the story. The story behind the two idiots's smile.

 

Like any other Week off, the dorm of M was pretty much deserted, or so as Minseok thought. He hadn't move an inch from his comfortable bed since he woke up, which was half past noon. He was about to turn his Laptop when he heard a feint knock and creak of the door.

Minseok's body tensed. The person he had been avoiding was standing there. What does he want now?

"what?" minseok deadpaned.

"hyu... hyung.. are you ma-?"

"just.. luhan. please.. just.. I'm tired." Minseok diverted his eyes to elsewhere.

"hyung!" luhan yelled as he made his way towards minseok "you've been ignoring me for the past weeks! Avoiding me even! What is wrong with you?"

"YOU LUHAN! YOU" minseok snapped.

Luhan flinched. never in his life had minseok yelled at him. Whenever he does something wrong, it always ends with minseok forgiving him right away. No yelling, no anything.

"Just stop, okay! Get out!" Minseok yelled as he opened the door and gestured for Luhan to go away.

"I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry! i don't know what i did, but just... can't we get back to the way we were?" the younger sniffed as he holds the hem of minseok's shirt

He felt guilty, yes. But this is not only for him.. it's also for Luhan. If he can't face the younger with such disgusting feeling, then he will do all means just to erase it. Even if it means it's hurting him inside.

"we can't...."

"don't you.." luhan began to sniff "...remember the... times we had... together?"

"I don't" Minseok said as he closed the door.

When he did, he leaned against the door, back on it. and sob silently whilst the younger was a sobbing mess outside of the room and was assisted by someone, probably tao.

just.. wait.. luhan... i'll do my best and forget this...

 

Tao opened the dorm's room and cooly went in when he noticed his hyungs were yelling things.

He snuck a peak from the hallway and squinted his eyes and intently listened.

"hyu... hyung.. are you ma-?"

"just.. luhan. please.. just.. I'm tired."

"luhan... and baozi-ge?" Tao wanted to knocked and make sure but didn't want to interrupt. this may only be the day that his hyung finally confesses his feelings.

Yes, tao knew. In fact everyone in M and some K knew. Who wouldn't? The way minseok gets all jealous when members hugs luhan or the way he smiles at luhan affectionately even when his being in his dorky side or maybe even the way he doesn't yell at the innocent puff ball.. yeah.. only an idiot won't notice such.

"I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry! i don't know what i did, but just... can't we get back to the way we were?"

ah.. i think i just insulted luhan ge indirectly.

Tao walked towards the whimpering boy and helped him up.

"t-tao.. he.. hates me.. I don't know what i.. i did" Luhan cried.

He felt sorry for Luhan, really. But Luhan was oblivious, too oblivious. Minseok had been showing signs that he loves Luhan. From baking a cake for Luhan's birthday to picking him up at the airport even when he had a very hard day at training. The list goes on.

"gege doesn't hate you.. he's just.. maybe he's just tired." tao patted the older.

luhan cried.

 

The next day minseok looked like a dead brought to life. He looked completely like a zombie. Minseok didn't get to sleep, how could he? he was crying silenly as he heard the person he loves sobbing at the next room.

"minseok-yah." the manager called.

Minseok trudged his way towards the caller, making the manager gasped. "what the?! why do you look so....."

"zombified." chen finished the sentence, earning a light punch from kris.

"uh.. i didn't sleep well.." minseok answered, tiredly. He was tired, both physically and mentally.

"well, i have to go somewhere, so you're in charge." the manager started as he puts on his shoes. "and please, don't go out without make up"

minseok nodded in understanding and trudge, again, his way to the kitchen where the others are. 

"so why do you look zombified again?" chen asked.

minseok stared at chen. He was about t answer chen wih a sarcastic remark when a sinful voice called his name

"..hyung.." it was clear like daylight to minseok, even when it was barely audible, he knew who the caller was. Luhan.

Minseok forcibly looked into luhan's eyes, coldly. "what?" minseok praised himself for answering without stuttering.

"..hyung, do you really hate me..?" Luhan asked, tears coiling at his eyes.

"i don't hate you. I.. I'm just tired with you. that's all." minseok held back his whimper, tears burning in his eyes.

"why!? HOW CAN YOU FORGET EVERYTHING JUST LIKE THAT!...  WE'RE FRIENDS FOR 'S SAKE MINSEOK!" luhan ran to minseok and held him by the collar.

minseok was apalled. Luhan was angry at him. then again, maybe angering luhan and making the younger hate him will change his feelings. Minseok grabbed luhan by the collar too "LUHAN STOP IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS OKAY! I... I'VE NEVER TREATED YOU AS A FRIEND!" minseok yelled. another meaning behind his words.

you were always too special to me to be just friends....

The members around them were dumbfounded, they've never seen luhan do that to minseok or vice versa, To them, once or twice, yes. (they got yelled and held by the collar because the members were fighting for food and the kitchen was a mess and luhan and minseok got yelled at by the manager) . but to those two, not ever. They gathered around the two and held them both.

"hyung, calm down, okay?" chen said to luhan, seriously. He and kris were trying to pry luhan off from minseok, while yixing and tao were at minseok.

"ge, fighting won't solve anything!" tao yelled.

Luhan was a mess. and so is minseok. they both were.. "ING MINSEOK! I THOUGHT WE WERE.. i thought you.. i... you.. minseok... please.... don't leave me.." luhan cried as he detached himself from minseok and held him by the waist. 5 minutes had passed since they last moved, the members around them went to the respective rooms.

Minseok was ready to push luhan away, but the innocent boy uttered something that made minseok's world pause. "minseok... i.. love.. you.." luhan says as he sobs everytime he utters a word.

Minseok groans as he envelopes the latter's wrist and dragged him towards his room. before he closed it, he yelled at the members. "ing go out from this dorm now. i'll give you ten seconds."

"10" he hears someone groans.

"9"

"8"

"7" he hears incoherent words being yelled.

"6"

"5"

"4" the doors opened and the members faces, smudged with make up were priceless.

"3" minseok raised his eyebrow

"2" there goes the members, hurriedly walking out of the dorm.

"good." minseok smirked.

 

 

Luhan was still crying and embracing minseok. Minseok detached the younger's embraced and guilt washed over him."luhan.."

"hy..hyung..i... i'm sorry.. i" luhan sobbed as he covers his tears stained face with his hands.

Minseok pryed it off "luhan, the one who should be sorry is me.." minseok started "but.. were you serious about what you said? that you love.. me?" minseok's eyes stings because of the tears.

Luhan nodded, with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. "i.. i love minseok.. but.. you ha--"

luhan was stopped mid way when a pair of lips crashed on his. It was a peck but very meaningful to the both of them, it was a kiss that both send them to euphoria. their lips lingered with each other's a while more before minseok pulled away and spoked up.

"luhan.. i was very stupid.. I didn't know that i was hurting that one person i never wanted to hurt the most. I thought that by avoiding you, my feelings would change. But no, everytime i avoid you, my feelings get stronger because i want to see you, i want to laugh with you, i want to spend my time with you.." minseok says, as his tears were pouring out "And i thought that by making you hate me, i'd change my feelings... luhan, i'm sorry.. i.. i love you.."

Luhan gasped and sobbed. This time he was smiling as he cries "i love you too minseok.."

they shared another kiss and did things that are not appropriate for the innocents; as the rest of exo m groans at every ticking minute they spend outside of the dorm cursing now and then because of the coldness.

 

3 months had passed and everyone is happy.

Luhan and minseok were preparing meals like usual when minseok pouted at a memory.

"luhan" he called.

"hm?" the younger answered.

"is it true that i'm the only one who is able to sit on your bed.?"

the younger looked confused but nooded after a few seconds "yes, why?"

"... but i saw sehun...." minseok pouted.

Luhan was silent at first then bursted out laughing. "aigooo, my baby's jealous?" luhan says as he pinches minseok's cheeks, lightly.

before answering he shrug luhan's hands off and looked away. "psh! yes! so? is it wrong for me to be jealous?! i'm your boyfriend! and what about that gift you bought when were at the mall?! is it for him!?"

Luhan was apalled. He thought minseok would for sure deny it. "aigoo" luhan laughed as he kisses minseok. "you mean the time where i was patting him?"

minseok nodded

"it was actually his bed" Minseok looked at luhan and glared at him confusedly. "ah! what i mean is, we changed beds that day so i kind of mixed up mine from him and that day.. he was kind of rejected by this girl he likes so i was patting him."

minseok looked at luhan, eyes turning like slits before smiling.. "i see.. uhm.. ika?"

"yes, how did you know?" luhan asked.

"heard it from him." minseok giggled.

so that's why i heard sobbing that night and endless screams of a name of a girl.. i thought it was some sappy film.

"but what about that gift?"

"oh!" luhan hurriedly went to his room and when he went out from it, he was holding the gift. "it was actually for you.." luhan said as he blushed.

"h-huh..?" minseok stuttered and took hold of the gift. he opened it and to his relief it was the stuffed baozi he was looking at the shop.

"thank you.." minseok blushed and  pecked luhan's lips. The kiss almost turned into a hot one because luhan was biting on xiumin's lower lip but a certain er entered the kitchen.

"oh god! please no. I came here because kris and tao were snogging and yixing was talking on the phone with joonmyeon! and now this!? I'm so going to get a girl or a guy!" chen yelled, pulling his hair as he went to his room.

Both luhan and minseok laughed and continued on cooking..... and kissing some more.

they were happy.

 

--

hai guys! a bit late huh :) exams just finished and so i did this ~ the ending was a bit rushed huh? i really don't want to make luhan cry soooo ;-; oh and dkfc later omg who's going? take me with you cries. exo and infinite's already here in phil. so close yet so far ;-;

thanks for reading, comenting, and subscribing. i owe my inspiration to you guys! love lots <3 xx