3

He doesn't know.

The next morning after the dare Minseok gave to Luhan, it was all good.

He remebered to text Kris about him dancing like a maniac outside the dorm so he wasn't nagged to death the day after. (kris was actually gonna lecture him but was too scared to have a broken nose so.. no.)

He even greeted Luhan with a smile and well, the caught off guard luhan was too shock to utter a word that he just gave a wave.

Minseok just chuckled. He was in a good damn mood today since he read at some site that 'xiuhan was definitely the real deal.'

 

2 weeks had passed since the dare thing they had and everything was going smoothly now. No more nags from the manager as to why they would dance gee outside or how they were the older ones and that they should never have done that.. No freaking more. It was finally their blasted day off from a full two weeks of packed schedule.

"Hyung, can you come with me?" Luhan smiled at minseok. The smile that Minseok fell for.

"Where? When? Why?" Minseok questioned. It was finally their free day for christ sake and now luhan wants to freaking go somewhere? how about no.

"Somewhere. Now. Just because." Luhan smiled at his answer, feeling quite delighted at it.

Minseok raised his eybrow and looked at him. "How about n-"

"Please, minseok hyung?" Luhan batted his eyelashes as cutely as possible and well what do you expect from a lovedstruck human, reject it?

Minseok sighed. "Fine.. Just let me change."

"Hurry up, hyung okay?"

 

It took a lot of pulling and yelling before they could get out of that darned dorm because Luhan kept on insisting that they put a nice shirt on or a nice shoes or they have to style their hair. What was that innocent faced boy asking for? A punch in the groin? He was the one who freaking told Minseok to hurry the up.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Minseok asked.

"Your heart." Luhan snickered.

"Yeah? You don't wanna go there though.." Minseok said. There was clearly two meanings behind such words.

Luhan laughed. "First, Let's eat lunch."

They ate lunch at a local fast food and paid for it. Luhan insisted on paying it.

"Now where?"

"I knew you were gonna ask this." Luhan chuckled. "to the mall."

Minseok didn't ask anymore. He knew what Luhan's asnwer is. 'Just cause.'

 

The both of them walked their way to the mall, it wasn't that far. Really. Just a 10 minute walk from where they ate. The people who recognize them squealed because 'xiuhan's on a date' or something incoherent minseok would like to come true.

"Hyung" Luhan pouted and back-hugged xiumin.

"What?" Calmly said, tho his heart must or surely is beating fast.

"I want ice cream." Luhan said still doing the deed.

"Come on then." Minseok walked towards the ice cream booth while Luhan clinging to him like a koala.

"Flavor?" Minseok asked, looking through his shoulder where him and luhan's lip almost brushed-- just an inch more.

"Yah, Minseokie hyung! You know what my favorite is!" Luhan pouted and embraced him hard.

"Fine fine! Stop squishing me!" Minseok blushed and looked away. "2 Chocolate mint please."

Minseok payed the girl, clearly a fangirl because she was squealing while handing him the cone.

 

It was nearly sunset when they finsihed playing at the arcade-- Actually they wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for kris' call telling them to hurry their asses because the managers throwing cars.

"Hyung, can we go to that store?" Luhan pleaded. "Just this one then we'll go."

Minseok just nodded and went along.

They entered this cute little pink shop and was bombarded by stuff toys with rings or necklaces on their paws or legs as they entered. It was quite crafty and artistic it was since placing it on some box wasn't the new in anymore.

Minseok was in awe as he walked around the shop until he spotted something that caught his eyes. It was a whitish kind of toy that looked like... like. oh yeah, baozi. It was wearing a vintage like necklace around its cute little face, yes it had a face with cheeks that looked like as if it was blushing. He smiled at it and held it up high.

Minseok was interrupted with his little stupor of him and luhan together when luhan called him.

"Hyung" Luhan started "Dhuizhang's calling. can you take it for me please?" He asked with pleading eyes.

Minseok chuckled at his expression and took it. "Gonna wait outside, okay?" He told the younger.

 

When Minseok finished the call Luhan walked out of the shop with a bag that looks like it was bought from the shop. well, it was obvious with all the laces and everything.

"Let's go, hyung?" Luhan smiled/

 

When they reached the dorm that night they got a whole bucket of nags becuse they didn't even use disguises to hide. Well that was only it actually. God knows how the manager even know their outfit. probably the fans.

When they ate dinner everything was pretty normal. The laced bag was probably inside Luhan's room and Minseok didn't dare to ask who it was for.. it'll take his appetite away.

It was already past 2:30 when the both of them decided it's time to sleep.

"Night, Lu." Minseok smiled as he stood up. But before he could, Luhan pulled him down and envelope him in a bone crushing hug (not that minseok minded.)

"Night hyung. And thanks for going with me to the mall.." Luhan smiled and stood up. Before he walked away, He kissed minseok on the cheek and went to his room.

Minseok was pretty much left rooted to the sofa and was most probably blushing bloody red.

He touched his cheek and smiled.. bitterly.

again with his fooling around.. If you're going to thank me for going with you in buying sehun's present then please... do it properly. no touching.. no anything

-

 Please do comment ~ hihi (* ' v') thanks for subcribing btw ~