1

He doesn't know.

 "Baozi ~" Luhan called Minseok with the sweetest voice he could muster, making everyone either flinch or cringe. Luhan rarely does aegyo to the others but when it comes to their hyung.. well, let’s just say they want to punch the living out of him. Or bury him alive. Either way is good.

"Whaat ~?" Minseok answered him back with the same voice as the other. That sickeningly sweet voice.

 "Did chuuu miss me?" cooed luhan, pinching minseok's cheeks. Humming at the softness.

 Minseok blushed, luhan didn't notice, before playfully punching him on the arm.

 "aigooo ~ i miss chuuuu" the other pouted as he tagged along with luhan's childishness.

 "did chuu miss me to-"

 "Oh god. Please stop them before I bang myself to the wall!" Jongdae plead earning a glare from the two.

 "psh, you're just jealous because Minseok-hyung loooves me ~"

"Sure, I am" jongdae rolled his eyes.

 "We have an interview in a couple of hours. Please get your asses up and ready. Be leaving in 30 minutes" Kris said.

 Everyone stood up or went to their rooms because no way were they going to handle Wu yifan's wrath when the sun’s shinning so brightly. Besides, what better way to get out of a fuming deer than this? It's definitely a win-win.

 They hurried and readied their 'asses' and got ready. And kris wonders how they learned those words.

 

 "So luhan, what do you think about the members?" The interviewer asked.

"Uhm, Kris is a very good leader, Chen is a hard worker..." Luhan started.

 "And lastly, my dear minseo—  I mean Xiumin." He shyly laughed as he placed his hands on Minseok's thigh. "Is a very loveable and caring person. Despite his cuteness, He's a very reliable hyung i can lean and trust on."

Minseok blushed. Luhan had barely said a word or two to describe the other members and yet he said all those things about him.

"Xie xie" Minseok clapped his hands together and made a cute pose to Luhan, trying to make it look as though it didn't mean anything to him but inside he was screaming.

 Luhan moved the hand on Minseok's thigh to the other's shoulder and squeezed it.

The host laughed at how cute the two are and continued on asking the other members.

 "Lastly for luhan, Can you do a video message for our dear sehun?"

"e-.. Okay then." Luhan beamed.

The hand that was on Minseok shoulder detached itself.

 Minseok felt bare and . He frowned.

 "Sehun-ah, Hyung misses you a whoooolee lot! Take care of your health okay. If you don't I’m gonna cry myself to sleep!" he pouted then laughed. "Hyung will see you in awhile okay? Bye bye! I love you!" Luhan blushed.

Luhan and Minseok were oblivious at the fact that everyone was staring at them. They turned to looked at each other then shrug as if saying 'Don't ask me, i don't know'

Again.. His name..

 Minseok thought but kept his poker face on. He was the oldest, he didn't want to cause a ruckus. Not that he would do anything because he wouldn't.

The interview finished in a breeze and everyone felt the cold tension around them. Everyone but Luhan.

 "Hyu-Hyungs, wanna eat?" kris asked, trying to break the tension.

 It wasn't like kris was scared or something.. Or maybe a little. . He is. No matter how much of a face (as the fan says he is), or that he's the leader, it doesn't change the fact that Minseok is still the oldest and strongest. (he flipped on tao for waking him up and actually broke his wushu stick that tao was poking him with, bare handed)

 Everyone nodded except for Luhan.

 The boys looked at him and he shrugged "Webcam with Sehun later." he smiled and went inside of the dorm.

 . Everyone groaned.

Minseok's face was still void of any emotions and finally he sighed.

Minseok turned to the guys and smiled "Let's go? My treat."

And again, they groaned.

Minseok turned his heels towards the manager and asked if it was okay to eat out. They approved but only if they go back before midnight. And absolutely NO alcohol.

Minseok drove the car because the managers had a meeting with the boss. When they finally reach the Beef house, the guys immediately piled out and picked their tables. They settled what to eat and talked about a few things.

What am i being depress for? It isn't as if Luhan likes me so.. Minseok trailed off and sighed for the nth time. Kris couldn't take any more of it.

 "Hyung.. Don't let it get to you." kris said. Albeit scared, he was still the leader.

 "Huh? D-Don't get what?"

"You know what I mean."

"Oh.. That. It's okay. I mean, I knew this was coming or I knew I had no chance but still.."

"There are a lot more fishes in the water." Just as kris said that, the waitress came with her trays full of grilled pork, beef and other various stuff.

there are.. But he's the only one I want..

 

They all finally went back to the dorm and went to their respective rooms. Minseok still didn’t want to sleep. Besides, there’s no schedule tomorrow so sleep.

He trudges his way towards the living room and watches some movies. Moments pass and Minseok felt some weight on the other side of the couch. He looked at what could it have been.

Luhan.

Minseok look at him and Luhan looked back, smiling. “Hi hyung ~”

Minseok gave him a tight smile.

Luhan scooted closer to Minseok and placed his head on the others neck. Times like this, Minseok wonders if what the other’s doing is because he’s bored or he’s lonely. Probably the latter but then again, Minseok loves times likes this.

“Hyung” Luhan started, his breath gently tickling minseok. “what are you watching?”

Minseok didn’t answer, he was too preoccupied with Luhan’s breath tickling him. The other pouted and started to caress his hand “hyung, What are you watching?”

Minseok didn’t want Luhan’s advances anymore. Or more like, he didn’t want to tackle the younger, so he answered.

“Paranormal Activity 2” He deadpanned.

“hyung, isn’t scared? That’s scary!”

Minseok didn’t answer but just shook his head.

The movie was getting intense and Minseok remained a poker face on but inside, he’s screaming. Not because of the movie, but because Luhan was practically hugging him like a koala.

“Hyu-hyung, can you put your hands on my back?”

Minseok obliged without thinking and regretted it almost immediately because when he did so, Luhan placed his arm on Minseok’s waist and cuddled some more.

Hours passed and it’s almost past 2 am and that means, time for sleep. Minseok made his way towards his room not noticing Luhan following him. Just when he was about to open the door Luhan called him.

“Hyung..”

“Luhan?  Go to sleep, okay?” Minseok said.

“I’m scared.” Luhan pouted and Minseok knew something bad was about o happen. “can’t I just sleep with you?”

And here is it is.

Before Minseok could respond, Luhan hugged him. “please hyung? I’m really scared. You know how I hate scary movies.”

Minseok gulped and sighed.

This is bad for my heart.

“then why did you watch it?”

“because Minseok-hyung is there with me.”

Minseok softened at Luhan’s words. Still though, he only had one bed and for Christ’s sake he didn’t want to share because it’s bad enough for his heart not his little one too.

“uh, I have only one bed. And there’s no available mattress.” Minseok said, hoping that the other would just go.

“We can share!” Luhan beamed, eyes twinkling.

.

Minseok knew it was futile to even change the younger’s stubborn decision so he nodded. He opened the door and turned the lights on. Luhan quickly dived in for bed. He was already in his pyjamas anyway, but minseok wasn’t.

He turned towards his closet removing his clothing as fast as possible since sleep was overtaking his tired body. Luhan watched him from his peripheral vision and chuckled at how cute the older was. Minseok, noticing the younger’s gaze, blushed.

The older hurriedly went towards his bed.

“yah pabo, move it!” minseok pouted.

Luhan chuckled and stayed still to annoy the other. “yaaaaaah ~” minseok pouted some more “if you’re not gonna move, I’ll make a bed out of you”

“oh rea— yah! hyung!”

Minseok laughed and lied down on Luhan laughing along the way and making Luhan squirm at the bottom.

“Hyuung” Luhan cooed, hoping for the older to move and all he got was a jab of a finger in his ribs and then there starts the battle of survival.

“y-yah! hahahahahha! Stop it!” minseok yelled.

“you did it first!”

“yah! chinjja! Hahahahahahhaha!” Minseok suddenly flip them and jabbed Luhan’s ribs earning a burst of laughter from the latter.

After about a minute or three, they finally stopped poking each other because they got tired.

“hyung” Luhan started “you’re weird”

Minseok looked at him with a wtf-face “says the person who won’t let anybody touch his bed.”

“yah! It’s like an OCD of mine! Besides, I let you tho.” He pouted.

“sure you do” Minseok chuckled, looking a bit sleepy.

“I do!”

Minseok is slowly drifting to sleep when he felt a pair of warm lips on his forehead.  His eyes immediately shot open knowing who that person is.

The lips pulled away and Luhan gave him a breath-taking smile.

“Goodnight, hyung.”

“..y-yeah.” Minseok stuttered and cursed himself for actually doing so.

He turned his back to the doe eyed boy and the younger placed his arm on minseok’s waist.

I won’t get a wink tonight and wufan’s gonna flip on me because eye bags.

 

-

Looooong chaappie is long ~ (* 'v')