Truth Revealed

40 Days Loving You
Jessica parked her car safely at where she was supposed to park her car and went out,slamming the door and ran into the airport. She was searching for Donghae everywhere but couldn't find him anywhere. She then decided to ask the receptionists about the flight and came up to their desk. "Excuse me". Jessica said while tapping her fingers. "Yes. How can i help you,miss?". "Yes. I was wondering when a flight to United States going to be departed?". "I'm sorry to say,miss. But she already departed an hour ago". "An hour ago?!". Jessica repeated in shock and that receptionist only managed to nod her head. Jessica was very dissapointed with herself and thanked that receptionist,walking away from there. She then made her way to her car and entered it through the driver's seat. She hit the steering wheel so hard that she cried because it hurts her and laid her forhead on the steering wheel. "I'm sorry,oppa...i'm so sorry...i didn't mean to...really,i didn't mean to...". She cried and held her head up,wiping her tears away and breathed in deeply just wanted to calm herself. She started up the engine,fastened her seat belt and drove her car away from there in dissapointment. Donghae was sitting on a bench at park,having Leeteuk beside him and they were silenced,waiting for Leeteuk to tell Donghae everything. "You know what,Lee Donghae. Maybe you should just see the truth all by yourself. So that you'll undestand what exactly i meant". Leeteuk said and he then stood up,offering his hand to Donghae. Donghae was dumbfounded and hesitated,he held Leeteuk's hand and stood up. Donghae was about to let go when Leeteuk didn't asked him to and he was then asked to shut his both eyes close. Donghae still couldn't understand what Leeteuk wanted and slowly,he shut his both eyes close. It was only a second and he was asked to open his both eyes. Slowly,Donghae opened his eyes and was surprised to see himself and Leeteuk standing in the middle of the corridor of a hospital. Donghae looked around in panic and asked Leeteuk about their presence there. Leeteuk didn't said a word and he didn't looked at Donghae either as his eyes were on a group of people. Donghae was dumbfounded and was wondering what Leeteuk saw somewhere behind him. Hearing noises and cries behind him,Donghae slowly turned around and saw a few nurses and also his mom were pushing someone in a cart. Donghae was about to run but stopped by Leeteuk,asking him to stay and had a look at the person on that cart. Donghae obeyed and waited for that cart to go past them. He was again surprised to see the person on that cart and couldn't believe his eyes. "It's...it's...it's-". "You". Leeteuk continued as he already got a hint that Donghae couldn't bear it anymore. Donghae was speechless and almost freaked out,wondering that he might had had a bad and weird dream and decided to wake up. But he couldn't and was remained there standing with Leeteuk. "What's the meaning of all these?". Donghae asked and Leeteuk remained silent and began to walk to where the person was brought. Donghae quickly followed Leeteuk and they were there,standing and waiting for the result. Donghae's mom was there,sitting on a bench outside the room and was crying. Donghae felt pity for his mom and he sat beside her,reaching for her hands. Unfortunately,he couldn't touch or hold her as he was no longer a human. After a moments,there came out a doctor and Donghae's mom quickly stood up and went approached the doctor. "How's my son,doctor?". Mrs. Lee asked. That doctor didn't said a word and instead,he let out a sigh and said sorry for her loss. Donghae's mom was shocked and couldn't believe her ears at what she heard. She was almost faint but luckily,there came her husband. "Yeobo...our son...he's...". "I know. I know". Both then cried and Leeteuk decided that they let them be. Donghae was at first refused to do so but knowing that he couldn't interact with his parents,he obeyed to Leeteuk and they walked away from there. Taeyeon was waiting patiently for Jessica to come and ran up to the entrance door when she heard someone was coming. "Jessica...you're back,dear". Taeyeon said and was glad to see Jessica at home at last. She almost ran up to her when she saw Jessica was a bit down. She decided to ask when Jessica looked at her but before she could do so,Jessica ran up to her first and hugged her tightly beginning to cry. Taeyeon was a bit surprised with Jessica's action and hugged her back,asking about a reason that made her to cry. Jessica told Taeyeon that she had missed Donghae's flight and wasn't able to bid her farewell to him,making her to cry even more and made Taeyeon to wonder for a while. "Did you just said you missed Donghae's flight?". "Yes...". "Well,Jessica. You didn't missed his flight actually". "What do you mean,Taeng?". Jessica asked as she broke free from Taeyeon. Taeyeon's expression now had turned from normal to down,as the news that she was going to tell Jessica was horrifying and could possibly broke her best friend's heart. Jessica waited patiently for Taeyeon to speak and with a deep breath,Taeyeon spit it all out. "Jessica...i know what i'm going to tell you now would possibly break your heart. But just so want you to know...that i'm not going to leave you alone just like what Donghae did". "What is it that you want to tell me?". Taeyeon hesitated and with a lots of pain inside,she told her best friend about it. "Jessica...he's gone". "Who's gone?". "He". "Who's he?". "He that was supposed to depart to United States an hour ago?". "Wh-what?!". "Jessica...Donghae...he's...nowhere in our life now". "What?!". Jessica said in shocked and was almost faint after crying and thinking too much. She held her forehead and walked past Taeyeon,making her way to the living room and sat on a couch. Taeyeon saw her best friend crying while sitting on a couch and went up to her,sat beside her and put her arm on Jessica's shoulders. "Sica...i know...it's hard for you. But please...forget him from now,alright?". Taeyeon said in amidst of sadness. Jessica silenced hearing her best friend and covered her face with her hands,crying ever so silently. Taeyeon knew exactly how Jessica felt inside and slowly,she wrapped her arms around her best friend,hugging her best friend ever so tightly. "I'm sorry for your loss,Jessica. I'm sorry". Taeyeon said sadly and tightened her embrace on her best friend. *up to date! Hope you like it! And i'm sorry for not dividing it into paragraphs as i update my story by using my handphone. I knw it's hard and i just hope that you guys can understand me :D *