I Have a Dream

40 Days Loving You
The sun was slowly setting down far at the horizon. The colours of the sky are now mixed with blue and red. From far,you could see a girl with her long blond hair walking slowly along the coast with her barefoot. She was holding her high heels and was looking down at her foot as they made their way along the coast. She was smiling at how her foot were moved and stopped,turned to the sunset. She squinted her eyes a little while looking at the bright sunset and slowly closed her eyes as she spread her both arms,feeling the cold breeze around her. Such a nice day she thought. Slowly,she breathed in deeply the rich scents of the sea and opened her eyes to see the sunset again. Not long after she opened her eyes,she felt someone hugging her from behind as the arms made their way wrapping around her waist. She let out a sigh of relief and just let the person to pull her into a warm backhug. She knew who it was and she felt very,very happy to be this close. She then turned around to the person behind her and looked up at his face. Weirdly,she couldn't see clearly the face while she knew that it was a guy that she used to know. But she seemed not to care about it and slowly,came closer to the person. She was sure that she was going to kiss him. Not until someone woke her up from her dream. "Yah! Wake up! It's morning already!",someone said loudly. Those voice,ugh,never stop to annoys me Jessica thought and ignored the call. "Mwoya...how dare she ignore me just like that. Yah! Jessica! Wake up! Wake up! It's morning already!",the person said again and this time,she was not only calling Jessica but also shaking her hardly. "Hmm...will you stop doing that...? I still want to sleep...!",Jessica responded as she pulled her blanket up to her whole body. "Aish...! Jinjja! You-fine! Forget about it! I don't want to late for our graduation. Bye!",the person said and went out of the room,leaving Jessica alone. Upon hearing the word 'graduation',Jessica's eyes quickly open and widen at the word,quickly getting up from her bed. "Graduation. What day today?",she said and climbed down her bed,making her way to her desk,looking at the calendar. "Yes. Today is our graduation day",she said calmly and went back to her bed when suddenly,a table clock from beside her bed waking her up. "Graduation!!!",she gasped and quickly got ready for school,forgetting how forgetful she was at that time. Once she was done with herself,she quickly went straight to the kitchen to see her friend. "Morning,Taengoo!",she said to a girl wearing their complete school uniform who was sitting on her place while eating her breakfast. Taengoo was Jessica's housemate and also her best of friend. Her real name is Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon,but Jessica already used to call her 'Taeng' or 'Taengoo'. Although she always troubled her with her problems,Taeyeon never complaints and stop to listen to her. "Looks like you're no longer dreaming then",Taeyeon said sarcasticly and continued to eat her breakfast. Jessica pouted upon hearing her friend and went to sit infront of Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't like someone doing any aegyo or 'cuteness' to her so whoever tries to win her with their aegyo,she never waste her time and rejected the person,saying the most painful words of all. "Huh! Do you think that your aegyo can beat me? Not a chance,Jessica Jung!",Taeyeon said as she took a last bite of her sandwich and drank her milk,making her way to wash her dishes. "If it isn't aegyo that work on you,then what? There's no other way other than aegyo!",Jessica said and began to eat her breakfast. "Jessica,Jessica...try another way then!",Taeyeon sighed while washing the dishes. Jessica sighed upon hearing what Taeyeon just said to her and just continued to eat her breakfast. While she was eating,the dream that she dreamed just now came in to her mind,forcing her to let it out to her friend. At first she thought that it was better if it's only her who knew about it but knowing that she couldn't just hide it from Taeyeon so she made up her mind and told Taeyeon about it. "Umm...Taeng. Can we talk for a while? I've got something to tell",Jessica said hesitantly. "Mwo...? Just say it,i'm listening right now",Taeyeon said while washing a few dishes left. Jessica didn't like the idea that Taeyeon was doing her work while hearing her story. So she asked her to stop for a while and sat infront of her. At first,Taeyeon refused to do so but as Jessica kept on begging,so she stopped from what she was doing,wiping her hand with a towel that was hanging next to the refrigerator and went back to her seat without even taking off her apron. "Alright. Now that i have my seat and stop from what i'm doing,i'm sure now you're about to tell me something that really bothers you since this morning. What really bothers you actually?",Taeyeon asked. Jessica breathed in deeply before telling a story and drank her juice. "Taeng. If someone dreamed about someone that they never met or knew before but knew exactly the person,what do you think that dream is all about?",Jessica began. Taeyeon frowned upon hearing her friend and thought that Jessica must have hide something from her. Yes,she was sure of it. But by the way she talked,it seems that Jessica was just telling her the beginner of the story and the real story was after. So she just spoke out the thing on her own perspectives. "Hmm...i'm not that sure...but from what i've always heard,that 'someone that you never met or knew before but knew exactly the person',that's mean that someone is meant to be with that someone",Taeyeon said. "Is that so?",Jessica reassured and Taeyeon only nods her head in approval. Upon hearing Taeyeon's explanation,Jessica felt a bit dissapointed and continued to eat her breakfast. Taeyeon was dumbfounded upon seeing her friend and asking if there was something that really bothers her. Jessica was at first denies the fact that she was a bit dissapointed but knowing that Taeyeon was so kind and nice to listen to her 'useless and nonsense' story,she just let it all out. "You know what? It was my dream actually",Jessica told her. Taeyeon was surprised hearing this and couldn't help but to celebrate it when in fact that Jessica wasn't as happy as her. "Mwoya...you should be happy,right? That you've dreamed about a person that would mean to be with you",Taeyeon assured her but no,it didn't work at all. "Sica...what happened? Is there still something that really,really bothers you?",Taeyeon asked as she got up from where she sat just now and made her way to sit on an empty chair beside Jessica,putting her arm on Jessica's shoulders. "Taeng. I just hope that it was Donghae oppa",Jessica said sadly and Taeyeon then hugged her,knowing the feelings inside her beloved best of friend. "Taeng. I'm waiting for him and will always waiting",Jessica said again and hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon nods her head upon hearing Jessica and assured her that Donghae would do as what Jessica dreamed him to do. *first chap n i hope you like it ;) *