Congratulatory Party

40 Days Loving You
"Sica! What do you think about this?". "Taeng! What do you think about this?". Both Jessica and Taeyeon asked each other as they went out of their room with their dresses. Both were a bit surprised knowing that they both were having a hard time to pick up a beautiful and wonderful dresses and giggled at their own self-esteem. "Wow. Looks like you're having a hard time to pick up a beautiful dress for yourself,huh?",Taeyeon started in a midst of awkwardness. Then followed by Jessica,saying the same thing as Taeyeon but in a different way. "Omo! You also are having a hard time to think,huh? Kim Taeng?",Jessica said. Then silence were after them. Not until both burst out in laughter and laughed at their own behaviour. "You're right,Sic. I am. And by the way,that dress looks beautiful on you. Why don't you pick that dress instead? Instead of looking for another,don't you agree?",Taeyeon responded to Jessica's questions earlier. "You're right. It looks beautiful on me. Gomawo,Taengoo",Jessica said in response to her best of friend,"Oh,by the way. That dress is also looks wonderful on you. Why don't pick up that dress instead? Instead of looking for another. Just like what you asked me to do". Taeyeon chuckled hearing what her best of friend said and nodded her head in agreement to what Jessica said just now,"Gomawo for your idea. And you know what? I will. I won't waste my time searching for another dress after this. Believe me". Jessica chuckled hearing what Taeyeon said and then asked her to hurry up and got ready as they were already wasting their time on searching a perfect dresses for that party. Taeyeon agreed to her and so,both then went back to their respectives rooms and got ready. Meanwhile,Donghae was still at home,getting ready to go. He was supposed to leave the house already and went to Taeyeon's place to pick up the girls once he received a text message from either Taeyeon or Jessica. Unfortunately,no one sending a text message to him to inform him and he have already waited for almost an hour to receive such text message. He was wondering about going there before they sent him a text message and went out to leave the house. Mrs. Lee was downstairs at that time,watching television and noticed that Donghae was ready to leave. "You're leaving now,Hae?",Mrs. Lee asked as she turned off the television and walked up to her son. "Ne. It's almost an hour already waiting for their text message but none of them sent in one. So it's better for me to go before they send me a text message. Did i do the right thing,omma?",Donghae responded. Mrs. Lee agreed to what his son just said and wished him enjoying a very good evening on that party. Donghae thanked his mom for had been so kind to wish him and he then hugged his mom,asking for a blessing. "That's enough,Hae. You've already run late. You better go now",Mrs. Lee said and with that,Donghae let go of his mom,giving her his bright smile ever. Mrs. Lee smiled back and reminded her son to tell the girls about what he was going to tell them on that graduation day. Donghae then remembered about it and assured his mom that he is going to tell them there at the party. "Arasso. I'm leaving now,omma",Donghae bid his farewell to his mom,so did Mrs. Lee and with that,he left the house,making his way to Taeyeon's place. Back to Taeyeon and Jessica - now that they were ready and dressed up beautifully and wonderfully,they then realized about informing Donghae about it. So Taeyeon then took out her phone,texting a message to Donghae but haven't sent it in yet as someone was ringing the doorbell at the front gate. Taeyeon stopped from what she was doing and quickly ran out to open the gate's door. "Hae oppa! You're here! I was about to send you a text message just now. But when i heard that someona was coming,so i stop and went out here and met you! Mianhae for keeping you waiting for us for so long",Taeyeon said excitedly once he saw the person's face. "Gwaenchana. I'm okay with that",Donghae assured her. Taeyeon thanked Donghae for his understanding and asked Donghae to come inside first. Donghae just agreed to what she said and with that,they went inside together. While Taeyeon were with Donghae,Jessica made her way to downstairs,"I'm ready now,Taeng. Have you-". She stopped when she saw Taeyeon was nowhere around and began to call Taeyeon,"Taeng? Taeng! Where are you? Taeng? Kim Taengoo!". She was questioning herself about where Taeyeon might be and decided to look around when she heard someone was coming. It's probably Taeng she thought and continued to walk down the stairs,wondering if that was Taeyeon. "Oh. You're done?",Taeyeon said when she saw Jessica walking down the stairs. "Ne. I was searching for you just now",Jessica responded and pouted. "Aigoo. Yah. Stop pouting at me. You look ugly whenever you put on that kind of face",Taeyeon said in response to Jessica's pouting face. "Aish. Taengoo!". "Anyway. I was about to text Hae oppa just now. Just when i was about to send the text message,he came and so,i went out for a while to greet him",Taeyeon changed the topic eventhough in fact,she already knew that Jessica won't going to like it. "Then where is he now?",Jessica asked coldly and there came in Donghae with his complete outfit. "I'm here if you're looking for me",Donghae said and Jessica then turned to where Donghae was. "Hae? You're...",her expression started to change from cold to surprise and she couldn't even say any words best to describe him. "I know i'm not that charming,right?". "Yes,you are! You're perfect!". Jessica then turned to Taeyeon,asking whether she thought the same way as her. Taeyeon nodded her head and agreed to what Jessica said just now. Donghae denied the fact and instead,he told them that they were the both who looks perfect there,"But if you say so then,my,thank you". "Yup! Thanks to you also for what you've said just now",Jessica said in response and turned to Taeyeon,"Right,Taeng?". Taeyeon only nodded her head in response and Donghae then changed the topic,telling them that they should be going now. Both girls agreed to him and began to make their way out of the house. Just as they were about to open the gate's door,Jessica remembered about her phone and told them to wait for her for a moment while she took her phone inside. They agreed to wait for her and with that,she dissapeared into the house. Both were waiting patiently for her and out of the blues,Taeyeon said something. "When are you going to tell her?". Taeyeon's words surprises Donghae and told her that he is going to tell her soon before he leave Korea. "That monkey tells you everything,right?". "Well,oppa. Don't blame him. He just don't want to see you suffering,that's all". "I'm so lucky to have him". Suddenly,Jessica came and this time,they really left with taxi. *it's up to date n i hope you like it ;) *