Our Graduation

40 Days Loving You
Both Jessica and Taeyeon then arrived at their school through their school's main gate. They greeted all the students that they knew and went straight to their school's hall. There,they could see many students were already there,got ready for their graduation. The students who were in charge of playing musical instruments were busy practising. The students who were busy with their speeches and everything were also busy. There were also some parents who were sitting on their place,waiting for the event to start. "Taeng. Are your parents coming?",Jessica asked all of a sudden. Taeyeon turned to Jessica and smiled,"Looks like you forgot that our parents are busy with their own work at Busan and America". Jessica was a bit surprised hearing her friend. Although she already knew that she was a type that always forget everything - well,not everything - she managed to smile. Her smile was not long visible until someone came,calling both of their names. "Taeng! Jessica!",someone called,making Taeyeon and Jessica startled and turned to where the voice was. "Oh. Donghae oppa!",Taeyeon responded excitedly. "Oh. It's you,oppa...",Jessica responded after Taeyeon. Donghae ran up to them and greeted them both with his bright smile ever. "You guys ready?",Donghae asked. "For graduation,yup!",Taeyeon replied. "Me too",Jessica replied in response. "How about you,oppa? Are you ready?",Taeyeon asked. "Yup! Just like you both",Donghae replied excitedly,eventhough inside he was a bit nervous and almost shook his hands and sweating. Both Jessica and Taeyeon noticed this and Jessica then stretched out her hands to reach for Donghae's hands. She held Donghae's hand tightly in her hands and calmed him down. Donghae felt a bit relief by the action and thanked Jessica for had helping him. "It was nothing,really",Jessica responded as she was slowly let go of Donghae's hands. "Well...actually...it was not because of graduation i act like this,but it's because...",Donghae said hesitantly as he looked down. Both Jessica and Taeyeon waited for him to speak up and was about to open his mouth when suddenly,someone came,calling Jessica's name from far. All three of them turned to where the voice was and found Heechul,Kim Heechul,making his way up to them. "Heechul oppa...",Jessica murmured Heechul's name in a midst of noises where Donghae was secretly sighed in dissapointment. "How's it going? Are you guys ready?",Heechul asked. "We're ready",Taeyeon replied and smiled,so did Jessica. "How about you,Hae? Are you ready?",Heechul asked Donghae as he turned to a guy next to him and smiled. "Yeah...looks like it...",Donghae replied and forced a smile,"I'm sorry,guys,but i have to go to help Eunhyuk and others. Excuse me". Donghae then left after that,leaving his reason hanging in the air. With that,Jessica and Taeyeon continued to talk. Donghae and Eunhyuk on the other side were talking about what happened and Eunhyuk was so dissopointed to know that Donghae had fail to tell the girls the truth. "So when are you going to tell them?",Eunhyuk asked seriously while staring at Donghae. "Hopefully today if i could get some times with them. Man,Heechul was not suppose to disturb us!",Donghae sighed and Eunhyuk patted Donghae's shoulder to ensure him that everything would be fine. After almost an hour of waiting for the event to start and the last minute check-up and preparation,the event then started,began with their national anthem and students' vows. It was then followed by the principal's and the school president's speech and followed by the performance from the music club. It was going smoothly as planned and the students and their parents were all waited unpatiently for giving out certificates event. The giving out certificates event were after the musical performance and all students who did an excellent and very good job in their exams were given certificates. Donghae was at the front line and received his certificate early since he was doing an excellent job in sitting on the 25th position,followed by Heechul on 26th position,Taeyeon on 39th position and Jessica on 41st position. The events were closed with a choir,singing a beautiful song and the event then ended up beautifully. All parents were now busy taking pictures of their sons and daughters and they even took some pictures together with their kids. Taeyeon and Jessica on the other hand felt a bit jealous seeing their friends but managed to hide their true feelings away from each other. "Looks like everyone is having fun. Right,Taeng?",Jessica said with a smile. Taeyeon smiled back hearing her friend and replied,"Looks like it". Then they fell silent and decided to have a seat somewhere. It was not long when they saw Donghae with his mom and made their way up to them. "Annyeong,auntie!",both Jessica and Taeyeon greeted,making both Donghae and his mom to turn to the two girls. "Taeyeon! Jessica! Dear!",Mrs. Lee responded excitedly and walked up to the two girls to hug them. "How are you girls? Congratulations by the way",Mrs. Lee added. "We're fine,auntie",Taeyeon replied politely and followed by Jessica,thanking Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee then asked about their parents,not knowing that both of their parents were busy with their work in Busan and America. Taeyeon was the one to answer Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Lee didn't know how to react again after hearing Taeyeon. Jessica assured Mrs. Lee that they were going to be fine and knowing that Taeyeon and Jessica were both Donghae's best of friends,Mrs. Lee decided to take their pictures. Taeyeon and Jessica were at first refused to do so but as Mrs. Lee kept on insisting,three of them then stood together where Donghae in the middle and Jessica and Taeyeon on each sides of him. Done with the three of them,Donghae then took the camera and asked his mom to stand in between the girls while he took their picture. Mrs. Lee knew that it was one of a great idea and agreed to take some pictures with the girls. "I think it's already time,Hae. We better go since tonight you'll going to have a congratulatory party at hall",Mrs. Lee said. Hearing Mrs. Lee,Donghae,Jessica and Taeyeon then remembered about the party and decided to leave. Both Jessica and Taeyeon bid their farewell to both Donghae and his mom,and left the school together. Seeing the girls dissapeared in between the crowds,Mrs. Lee then turned to Donghae and said,"Looks like you haven't tell them that you'll going to leave Korea". Donghae sighed and turned to his mom,"It's not that simple to leave such precious friends,mom". "Hae...i know it's hard for you...but it's the best way before they knew it before you tell them",Mrs. Lee said and Donghae only silent without a word. Mom was right he thought and he then made up his mind to tell the girls about it before it's too late. Before he lose their trust and their friendship. *chap 2 is up n i hope you like it ;D *