Chapter 5

Forever You

 

Double update today, just so you know..

Hey, like the poster??

 


 

DONGHAE POV

 

So Kyuhyun and Kibum disappeared after they got married leaving everyone not knowing what to do Leeteuk hyung suddenly gave Jiho to Heechul hyung before sprinting somewhere I guess the toilet, maybe. But why does he look so panic,

 

“Hae hyung, me and Minnie and Hyukkie are going home. You’re going to your part time job, right?”

 

Ryeowook ask me as he latch himself onto my arm making me giggle at his cuteness. Even if Ryeowook is in his twenties, his cuteness would never change. I ruffle his hair.

 

“Yup, I’m going to my part time. Maybe I’m going home late so don’t wait for me”

 

I said and he beam at me before nodding.

 

We all wave goodbye and part to our own life. I walk down the street where the coffee shop I work is nearby. You see, after five years has past, I am in university trying to become a chef and I have a part time job. And you must be thinking, why can’t I just ask my father for money?

 

The truth is, I don’t want his money. I don’t want him in my life too. That’s why when the both of us had graduate, we walk away from the house which everyone calls heaven and stayed in a motel where we got jobs trying to fend ourselves. We soon rent an apartment and live there with Ryeowook and Hyukjae.

 

Though life is quite hard, but it’s better than living that bastard father of ours.

 

I was humming to myself as I stop at the traffic light. I was close to the shop and all I need to do is cross the street. When it was turn for the passerby to cross the street, I began walking. Then I heard screeching and I squint my eyes. It wasn’t because I had a bad eye sight but it’s because it was dark and the lights were binding my eyes.

 

I felt my body becomes stiff when I saw something coming towards me. It was a car. I want to run and move my kegs. My instinct told me that I should run and save myself but my legs weren’t moving to what I want.  I close my eyes as heard a scream erupt from my lips when suddenly I felt myself got pulled away and fell onto something hard.

 

“You okay?”

 

I heard a voice ask me and I look up. I could feel my body trembling and my heart was beating fast. But then I felt heat crept up on my cheeks when I saw my savior. Handsome, that’s what I thought.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He ask me once more and I nod softly. It was kind of hard because I was still shock because I almost got hit. Then I heard a loud crash making me turn at the side and widen my eyes. The car that had almost hit me and hit the tree instead.

 

The man help me up and I steady myself before giving him an assured look and he nod before walking away. Wait, did I just saw a gun in his hands? Is he a cop?

 

If he is a cop, then I might recognize him, right? He does seems familiar.

 

Who is he?

 

JONGWOON POV

 

Where is he?

 

He said I need to wait for him. He said that he wouldn’t be out for long. But now look at the clock, it’s half past eight already and he’s been out in an hour already.

 

Where is he?

 

Should I trust him? Wait, what is trust? Is there even a trust in my ed up world?

 

Or should I just go?

 

Kim Jongwoon, better make the right choice.

 

 

 


 

Please comment~~